Will Bill and Hillary Flee the Country to Avoid Prosecution?

Will Trump be imprisoning his political enemies?
no, why would you say such an idiotic thing?
I agree, he's more likely to destroy then financially. That's his world.

you mean like Obama has done to all but the upper class and hillary promises to continue his success (sic)? really that is what you want, more of the same?
Hey, Obama was "hope and change"not my fault your a dupe.

Good question! Also shouldn't Ted Cruz go back to Canada? I mean we really don't need that douchebag Canadian here. Have him take Beiber too for fuck sakes.
Canada has the biggest dork for a PM BTW.

Good question! Also shouldn't Ted Cruz go back to Canada? I mean we really don't need that douchebag Canadian here. Have him take Beiber too for fuck sakes.
Just sayin, your avatar looks to win the dork olympics.
Hey, that dude was shot down in combat, pacific WWII, the "big one" pally. He kicked ass and won a war as POTUS. Your PM would smoke a cock if presented to him.

WTF?
What mental institution did you & your kind come from?
Nothing to prosecute.
HRC will be our next POTUS.
Suck it up.
:)

WTF?
Nothing to prosecute.
Suck it up.
They are a massive criminal operation. Your in dreamland.

Who will be sent to "Trump Penitentiary"?

The Clinton's
The Obamas
The Bush's
Little Marco
Lyin' Ted
Rosie O'Donnel
That handicapped reporter

only if guilty of a crime and not even then, you are preaching idiocy.
I don't know about that......Trump has a YUUUGE grudge against Rosie .....she would disappear one day and end up in Gitmo

Hey, that dude was shot down in combat, pacific WWII, the "big one" pally. He kicked ass and won a war as POTUS. Your PM would smoke a cock if presented to him.
A shame he didn't win a second presidency, Reagonomics caught up to him?

Will Trump be imprisoning his political enemies?
no, why would you say such an idiotic thing?
I agree, he's more likely to destroy then financially. That's his world.
you mean like Obama has done to all but the upper class and hillary promises to continue his success (sic)? really that is what you want, more of the same?
LIke Obama has done? How has anything gotten done with a "do-nothing" Republican Congress since 2010? Nice try at deflection, but if the country has any sense, they'll throw out all those guys who've been doing nothing but investigating Hillary and collecting a salary.

I love it when Libtards whine "do nothing Congress" proving they are clueless and can only repeat talking points. Take a look at what the liberal leaning NPR had to say about it: 8 Things Congress Actually Did This Year

No. A lying sack of shit draft dodger and liberal media did. As well as Mr.Perot.

No. A lying sack of shit draft dodger and liberal media did. As well as Mr.Perot.
Well it's a shame he was so bad he couldn't beat that.

Well it's a shame he was so bad he couldn't beat that.
I know...what a stupid fucking society.

WTF?
Nothing to prosecute.
Suck it up.
You want "criminal"? How about your Bush Jr invading Iraq after 911 with the WMD lie and costing thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars?
Now that's criminal.

Poor Kellyanne Conway on Fox News Sunday is visibly beginning to break under withering questioning by Chris Wallace! She stayed on message totally doing backflips to explain how Trump supposedly "hasn't" changed his stance on "immigration," but we've heard about 5 variances this past week alone! Conway just deflects, attacks Hillary for raising money in Hollywood instead of "standing w/ mothers of "Sanctuary City" murder victims!" The woman needs to go behind the scenes & try to come up w/ something better than banter to explain her boss & the decision to bring Bannon of "Breitbart" on board! :9:

WTF?
Nothing to prosecute.
Suck it up.
You want "criminal"? How about your Bush Jr invading Iraq after 911 with the WMD lie and costing thousands of US lives and trillions of dollars?
Now that's criminal.
Congress, Democrats like Hillary who voted for it, let him do it.

Forum List

Back