One-Eyed Paul (of Wall Street)

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
How has Wall Street changed our campfire storytelling?

Signing off,

====

Tina was a comely young woman and camp counsellor at Crystal Lake Summer Camp. She was a student at Eastern High School (New Jersey, USA) and became involved with camp counselling when she was encouraged by her mother Estelle. Estelle noticed that Tina was 'spiritually drifting apart' after her father (Estelle's husband) Thomas died in a freakish accident which could have involved Tina's supposed telekinetic powers (which only Tina and Estelle knew about). Tina's camp counselling activities would help her get over the trauma of the entire incident. Tina was close to her father Thomas, but Thomas was sometimes very abusive (verbally) towards Estelle.

Tina was cheerful and happy working at Crystal Lake and she had many friends from Eastern who were counsellors too. At Crystal Lake, there was a campfire ghost-story that the camp was 'haunted' by the spectre of a mysterious hockey-mask wearing serial-killer named One-Eyed Paul (OEP). OEP wore a hockey-mask to cover his deformity, a genetic birth-abnormality which rendered him as having only one eye and a somewhat misshapen head. OEP was said to lurk around Crystal Lake sometimes with a machete. Supposedly, two counsellors were found decapitated (in the history of Crystal Lake), and OEP was the primary 'suspect.'

Tina was near a patch of clearing in the forest one day writing a poem about her parents Estelle and Thomas when she noticed a strange figure walking towards her. It was OEP! Tina was shocked to the core, and she wondered that since OEP was indeed real(!), would he want to procure some kind of secret information from her or just simply kill her! Tina quickly mustered all her mental focus and strength to will her telekinetic powers into fruition, so she could use them to ward off OEP. OEP was carrying a machete, and Tina used her telekinesis to snatch the machete and fling it far away and into the nearby lake (where it sunk!).

TINA: What do you want?
OEP: I see you have telekinesis...
TINA: Yes, and now you don't have a machete!
OEP: I didn't intend to harm you, Tina.
TINA: How'd you know my name?
OEP: You see, I'm your brother!
TINA: You're my brother? What??
OEP: Yes. Thomas never told you about me.
TINA: Did Estelle and dad give you up or something?
OEP: Yes, they left me in these woods, and a hermit raised me.
TINA: They abandoned you, since you're deformed?
OEP: That's why I wear this unsightly hockey-mask!
TINA: What do you want?
OEP: I simply haunt Crystal Lake as a 'spectre,' but I'm lonely.
TINA: You want me to be...your loving sister?
OEP: Is that impossible? Are you too much of a worldly-citizen?
TINA: No, I'm not ashamed of you, but you're not exactly Wall Street!
OEP: Do I have to be attractive to be a stockbroker?
TINA: You can be loved, but to be a consumer/capitalist, you have to be fashionable.
OEP: I can live with your love, but maybe I'll consider learning Spanish and Chinese!

====

cycle.jpg

Forum List

Back