Will Bergdahl Get an Honorable Discharge?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
What are the odds, under the current state of our executive branch and Pentagon, that Bowe Bergdahl gets an honorable discharge and what would that say to other vets who got a general for things like a DUI?

The CIC (**** in charge) will unilaterally decide that Bergdahl is a hero. He will get a battlefield promotion, an Honorable discharge, and a Medal.

What he should get is a UCMJ trial, followed by a Big Chicken Dinner ,and 5 years in the brig.

I dont understand how they can get away with releasing 5 taliban top level terrorists for him. The only thing that would make sense is if they injected them with a tracker device so we can get them and a whole bunch more back and break up plots but obama isnt smart enough to do that

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The CIC (**** in charge) will unilaterally decide that Bergdahl is a hero. He will get a battlefield promotion, an Honorable discharge, and a Medal.

What he should get is a UCMJ trial, followed by a Big Chicken Dinner ,and 5 years in the brig.

Actually if he aided the enemy, He should get a BCD right before he is put against a wall and shot.

Hero's welcome in the Rose Garden or Traitor's death on television. Which it is will depend on what the polls say will provide Obama's best chance to be acclaimed dictator.

Megalomania, untreated, grows like an angry melanoma.

He should be tried for desertion. Treason and a lot more like getting our men killed looking for him. He is as bad as the taliban. And NO to honorable discharge

Liberals can't help but admire this guy as a hero. He was against the War in Afghanistan, he deserted his post, he got lots of good US soldiers who didn't abandon their post killed, he aided terrorist with bomb making, and he got five top Taliban terrorists freed from that awful Gitmo place.

Libs are probably wondering, "why can't all US soldiers be like him?"

Just look at the (D)-bags on this board defend this guy. They adore him.

That is something that we do not know as of yet.....until he is convicted he is innocent until proven guilty..

So along with "don't torture people", conservatives have now officially renounced "leave no man behind".

Conservatives, which basic moral principle do you plan to renounce next?

He is guilty unless his whole unit has a conspiracy against him. R u serious.he is as guilty as obama and a whole lot of scandals. GUILTY

Bottom line is he leaves his unit to look for Taliban to help them while 5 now they say more DIE looking for him. They are trying at the same time to fight the enemy around them. He come home with honor welcome and promotion. While 5 top Taliban leaders are released so they can kill more of us. Yeah that sounds like the way our country is going

Bottom line is he leaves his unit to look for Taliban to help them while 5 now they say more DIE looking for him. They are trying at the same time to fight the enemy around them. He come home with honor welcome and promotion. While 5 top Taliban leaders are released so they can kill more of us. Yeah that sounds like the way our country is going

No....."HAS GONE"

The guy is not in the US and his family is not allowed to see him right now. He is in northern Germany at a US military medical center.. Have you been writing English for very long?

My bad i meant when he gets home. Big deal.

I bet your a dem lookin for any rebuttal you can and that was the best you could come up with. Your weak

So along with "don't torture people", conservatives have now officially renounced "leave no man behind".

Conservatives, which basic moral principle do you plan to renounce next?

Obviously, you never were in the military and have no understanding of the Warrior Ethos.

When a member of the Armed Forces goes AWOL in a combat zone, he or she is not a POW .

The Warrior Ethos does not apply.

There were a few military personnel who went AWOL in Vietnam. They were never listed as POWs. You must be delusional.

Forum List

Back