Will a failed presidency push racism backward?

the media has such a grip on you that there is no such thing as a failed presidency. Look at bush he started two pointless wars, crippled your economy, polrized the people, and made the world hate you. but you still voted him in a second time, and the media still praze him. obama will have to ride out a depression, fight more wars, introduce a facist state, and generaly be a bad mother f, but he will still come out looking like the messier, cause your all so controled.

And another loon from a foreign country is heard from.

am i wrong?

Yes, you are......... in fact you aren't even close to reality. Not only that, the American version of "The Office" is much funnier than the British version........ sorry.:lol:

am i wrong?

Yes, you are......... in fact you aren't even close to reality. Not only that, the American version of "The Office" is much funnier than the British version........ sorry.:lol:

Presidential thing aside, you either are of german decent, therofore have a defective sence of humor gene, or you, like so many people, didn't actually watch much of the american office cause is was a pile of dog turd.

And by the way i'm right, you will do whatever your government and media say, just like a good little boy,even as we speak they are passing bills to take away your presious guns, ha, so eat your doughnuts, watch your stupid 'sports', and shut up fatty.
sorry. :eusa_angel:

the media has such a grip on you that there is no such thing as a failed presidency. Look at bush he started two pointless wars, crippled your economy, polrized the people, and made the world hate you. but you still voted him in a second time, and the media still praze him. obama will have to ride out a depression, fight more wars, introduce a facist state, and generaly be a bad mother f, but he will still come out looking like the messier, cause your all so controled.

am i wrong?
yes

I think there were a few white guilt voters, very few. I think there were few black celebration voters, very few, (I'm talking would normally have not voted Democrat or for a 'white' Obama.) Most of his voters voted for the man and what he led them to believe were his policies.

If he fails, it will be because of his policies or the failure to carry them out. In any case, the 'historical ramifications' will remain his; just as no one wonders any longer if a Catholic can be elected in this country.

Considering that 90% of blacks voted for him, I think that many of those blacks voted for him because he's black. I also think they will be disappointed. I do not know what will happen when they are disappointed but I don't think there is any way he can keep most, let alone ALL of his promises.

He's half white as well you know, he's as much european american than he is african. And why don't people say euopean american but they say african american, infact any racial group that doesn't include the ruling northern european anglo/germanic is labeled this way e.g italian american, jewish american, irish american. i've never heard english american.

If and when he is found to be the fraud that he is, the black community will disown him and say he's not a real American black, he's a mix, an oreo, bi-racial or heaven forbid...... white trying to front himself off as being white. Jackson with his crocodile tears and that racist ass Sharpton will be the first to say........I TOLD YOU SO!:lol::lol::lol:

How right you are.

Will an Obama presidency failure such as we saw with President Carter set racism backward in the US? The media has built this Obama up to be so much perhaps it will set things back. This is not intended to be critical of Obama with whom I did not vote for. I personally feel it is great to have a black president but worry about the consequences of having a "failure black president".

Not unless, one hopes, Obama's policies are perceived as racist.

Think about it...is anyone bitching that WASPs aren't qualified to be POTUS after the Bush disaster?

No?

Then one hopes that the same will be true should Obama turn out to be an incompetent.

Actually, I think if Obama fails even half as miserably as Bush, racism will happen, but it will be racism against whites. Suddenly the blacks will claim Obama is white.

Still don't understand how Obama can be the first black president when Clinton already had that title.

Will an Obama presidency failure such as we saw with President Carter set racism backward in the US? The media has built this Obama up to be so much perhaps it will set things back. This is not intended to be critical of Obama with whom I did not vote for. I personally feel it is great to have a black president but worry about the consequences of having a "failure black president".

Think about it...is anyone bitching that WASPs aren't qualified to be POTUS after the Bush disaster?

No?

Then one hopes that the same will be true should Obama turn out to be an incompetent.

Actually, I think if Obama fails even half as miserably as Bush, racism will happen, but it will be racism against whites. Suddenly the blacks will claim Obama is white.

Still don't understand how Obama can be the first black president when Clinton already had that title.

Actually, I see it as the violent black Americans will try to say that the white Americans oppressed Obama or worked to make him look bad if he fails.

No?

Actually, I see it as the violent black Americans will try to say that the white Americans oppressed Obama or worked to make him look bad if he fails.

However they put it, you can bet they are gonna blame the whites.

However they put it, you can bet they are gonna blame the whites.

Meh, can't blame them really, how many times do they get blamed for bad stuff still?

As I said, only the violent ones will, those who are not looking for an excuse to fight though will just sigh and hope for another chance.

I would like to say this, I voted for obama just because. Now I see elections do have consequences. Im a real black man, my mother is black, and my father is black both born in america. Obama is not black, he is a mullato man. We have been programed to say if a man/woman has black ancestry they are black, not true, they are mullato, or biracial. I think the real elite are going to pull the bottom out from under obama, and set the country back 40 years in race relation. The most oppressed people in america's history are the black men, and white women, surprisingly we had a supposedly black man and white woman running for president. Im still in shock obama won, to be real. He might be a great president, I don't see it unless he follows the road of andrew jackson. Obama is just as much as a white man, as he is a black man. People might think im crazy for this, but obama is not a real american black man, im sry. His father doesn't have slave blood, american slave blood. When I see obama on TV I don't see a black man, I promise, I see a white man with an good tan. Obama is a inspiration, hope for all minorities not just blacks. If obama tanks yes it will set black america back.

I would like to say this, I voted for obama just because. Now I see elections do have consequences. Im a real black man, my mother is black, and my father is black both born in america. Obama is not black, he is a mullato man. We have been programed to say if a man/woman has black ancestry they are black, not true, they are mullato, or biracial. I think the real elite are going to pull the bottom out from under obama, and set the country back 40 years in race relation. The most oppressed people in america's history are the black men, and white women, surprisingly we had a supposedly black man and white woman running for president. Im still in shock obama won, to be real. He might be a great president, I don't see it unless he follows the road of andrew jackson. Obama is just as much as a white man, as he is a black man. People might think im crazy for this, but obama is not a real american black man, im sry. His father doesn't have slave blood, american slave blood. When I see obama on TV I don't see a black man, I promise, I see a white man with an good tan. Obama is a inspiration, hope for all minorities not just blacks. If obama tanks yes it will set black america back.
you will not be very popular with the obamabots now
;)

I'm still trying to figure out what the hell is being said...wouldn't pushing racism backwards mean there's less of it????

;)

Well that doesn't matter I just calling it how it is. An full blooded black man will never be able to become president of the united states.

What a bunch of crap. "full blooded". Who keeps track (besides Indians)? Are there any "full blooded" blacks around? Are there any "full blooded" whites?

;)

Well that doesn't matter I just calling it how it is. An full blooded black man will never be able to become president of the united states.
you also must realize that very few "full blooded" blacks exist
just as few "full blooded" caucasions exist
in this country, at least

;)

I think there are very few people who give a shit.

;)

Yes i do, but our blood line goes back generation after generation deeply rooted in the american way of life. Black people are as american as apple pie. Black men fought as free men durning the revolutionary war, and where apart of the early 13 colonies as free british men. Black men where made slaves for the cheap labor, it was vital for the survival of colonist or so to say.

;)

Hold on, there has already been a full blooded black President........ President David Palmer.

Attachments

• $200px-David_Palmer.jpg
    $200px-David_Palmer.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 74

Forum List

Back