WikiLeaks: Hillary Clinton Email Archive (fingers all over ACA)

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Everything the Patriot needs to know about the corrupt, anti-American DemocRATS!

President Barack Obama didn't embrace the individual mandate during the campaign, which means he would essentially start from scratch in terms of selling the idea to voters. The mandate was a central policy difference with Hillary Clinton, who argued that a mandate was the only way to achieve universal coverage.

Let's hope we get the mandate since we know nothing will work w/out it. So how's it going? If I were to talk to one or two decision makers about a few matters, who would that be--Orszag? Rahm or Zeke? Nancy Ann? Or???

In this email exchange from 2009 between HDR22 and fawning minion Neera Tanden, which was cleared for release by State this past January, we can see her Heinous's manipulative, scheming, nasty fingers pulling strings and pushing buttons to include "triggers" in the horrendously vile - being both antithetical to the Constitution and antagonistic towards the Bill of Rights of We The People - piece of bicameral, totally partisan, meant to fail legislation known as Obamacare. It gets worse, please read the entire chain at WikiLeaks.

(Excerpt) Read more at wikileaks.org ...

Everything the Patriot needs to know about the corrupt, anti-American DemocRATS!

President Barack Obama didn't embrace the individual mandate during the campaign, which means he would essentially start from scratch in terms of selling the idea to voters. The mandate was a central policy difference with Hillary Clinton, who argued that a mandate was the only way to achieve universal coverage.

Let's hope we get the mandate since we know nothing will work w/out it. So how's it going? If I were to talk to one or two decision makers about a few matters, who would that be--Orszag? Rahm or Zeke? Nancy Ann? Or???

In this email exchange from 2009 between HDR22 and fawning minion Neera Tanden, which was cleared for release by State this past January, we can see her Heinous's manipulative, scheming, nasty fingers pulling strings and pushing buttons to include "triggers" in the horrendously vile - being both antithetical to the Constitution and antagonistic towards the Bill of Rights of We The People - piece of bicameral, totally partisan, meant to fail legislation known as Obamacare. It gets worse, please read the entire chain at WikiLeaks.

Only someone like you would think this e-mail cain is terrible. I've said this before it's this kind of thinking and rhetoric that will be the end of Republican party or the end of the US as a working country.
we can see her Heinous's manipulative, scheming, nasty fingers pulling strings and pushing buttons to include "triggers" in the horrendously vile
She has a different view on how this country needs to move forward and I for one agree with her. Universal healthcare is a noble goal, since I think it's a basic human right"Actually, I don't care who gets credit, as long as we actually get universal health care." This is not a quote from someone who isn't a patriot, .at worst this is a quote from someone who thinks ' the pursuit of happiness' includes the right to be healthy.

• Banned

Only someone like you would think this e-mail cain is terrible. I've said this before it's this kind of thinking and rhetoric that will be the end of Republican party or the end of the US as a working country.
we can see her Heinous's manipulative, scheming, nasty fingers pulling strings and pushing buttons to include "triggers" in the horrendously vile
She has a different view on how this country needs to move forward and I for one agree with her. Universal healthcare is a noble goal, since I think it's a basic human right"Actually, I don't care who gets credit, as long as we actually get universal health care." This is not a quote from someone who isn't a patriot, .at worst this is a quote from someone who thinks ' the pursuit of happiness' includes the right to be healthy.
I also see you are with her crime, corruption, criminal activity, and murders...yes, you and your cohorts together haven't a functional brain between all of you!

BTW, where is health care a right?...only on the minds of free shit at the cost of the working!

Fascists like you will be the end of this country....

I also see you are with her crime, corruption, criminal activity, and murders...yes, you and your cohorts together haven't a functional brain between all of you!

BTW, where is health care a right?...only on the minds of free shit at the cost of the working!
his kind of thinking and rhetoric that will be the end of Republican party or the end of the US as a working country.
Thanks for proving my point. It's this kind of rhetoric that is starting to incapacitate the government and leads the Republican base to someone as Trump. It has changed from elections decide who gets to lead the country and the other party running in opposition. In the meantime tough the government tries to get stuff done. This has become. If the other side is in charge we wont judge policy on their merit but just block and stop everything we can.

• Banned

his kind of thinking and rhetoric that will be the end of Republican party or the end of the US as a working country.
Thanks for proving my point. It's this kind of rhetoric that is starting to incapacitate the government and leads the Republican base to someone as Trump. It has changed from elections decide who gets to lead the country and the other party running in opposition. In the meantime tough the government tries to get stuff done. This has become. If the other side is in charge we wont judge policy on their merit but just block and stop everything we can.

Damn, the mind manipulation is strong in this drone!

This drone is capable of looking at someone who has a different viewpoint than me, and don't jump to the conclusion that their viewpoint makes them crazy. Every time you reply, you prove that you are NOT capable of doing the same. This drone is capable of distinguishing between what I THINK is true and the TRUTH. This drone has empathy, something I am not sure, you are capable of.

• Banned

This drone is capable of looking at someone who has a different viewpoint than me, and don't jump to the conclusion that their viewpoint makes them crazy. Every time you reply, you prove that you are NOT capable of doing the same. This drone is capable of distinguishing between what I THINK is true and the TRUTH. This drone has empathy, something I am not sure, you are capable of.
But no empathy for the people in NM that just had their ACA increased 93% so the indigent, and entitled DemocRAT minions can get it for free....Socialist lapdog, move to Cuba!

But no empathy for the people in NM that just had their ACA increased 93% so the indigent, and entitled DemocRAT minions can get it for free....Socialist lapdog, move to Cuba!
My sympathy lies with these people.
Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.
Btw this is a forbes article and is critical about Obama in it's tone.How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?

Goldman Sachs estimates that total coverage under the ACA increased by 13 to 14 million last year and may have increased by another 4 million during the first five months of 2015, for a total coverage increase of 17 to 18 million combined. At a top line, this coincides with the figure from RAND, which estimated that there were 22.8 million newly insured people since the launch of the ACA. At the same time, 5.9 million people lost coverage. This comes out to a net gain of 16.9 million lives.
Btw this is a forbes article and is critical about Obama in it's tone.How Many People Has Obamacare Really Insured?
Meanwhile the he IRS is investigating 20 million citizens that haven't paid for it, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT!
IRS to target 20 million Americans who didn't buy Obamacare - WND.com
WND.com › 2016/09 › irs-to-target-20-...
Sep 22, 2016 - Are you one of 20 million uninsured Americans who hasn't signed up forObamacare? Then you might be getting a note from the IRS this year

Meanwhile the he IRS is investigating 20 million citizens that haven't paid for it, BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD IT!
IRS to target 20 million Americans who didn't buy Obamacare - WND.com
WND.com › 2016/09 › irs-to-target-20-...
Sep 22, 2016 - Are you one of 20 million uninsured Americans who hasn't signed up forObamacare? Then you might be getting a note from the IRS this year
I give you forbes, you reply with WND. Journalistically speaking not the same thing. I read the article though, you know what I found. The IRS is investigating noone on account of obamacare, what they are doing is sending them a letter suggesting enrollment. The last time I checked suggestment is not the same as ordering, and sending a letter is not the same as investigating, confirming yet again that you let partisan affiliation interfere with objectively reading and understanding something.

Forum List

Back