Wikileaks...hilary pays women less at the clinton foundation...war on women anyone?

Libs only "care" about issues like that when they can use it to advance the lib agenda.

NOt when it comes to their own behavior.

Libs only "care" about issues like that when they can use it to advance the lib agenda.

NOt when it comes to their own behavior.
. It's amazing how Republicans are made out the villains, otherwise a huge target in which the Demon-crats try and paint for all to destroy, but meanwhile the Demon-crats are setting themselves up to try and change this nation into a huge pit full of demons straight out of hell. Obama cheerleading for Clinton, and for all her corruption tells me just how corrupt this guy was and still is. This cat Obama is a racist, a sympathizer with the world's enemies, a liar, a cheap car salesman, a rookie comedian, and a danger to all working class Americans.

xBLACK-MAN-BILL-RAPE-01-800x416.jpg.pagespeed.ic.SR6ho3DFZU.jpg
Wait the Clinton's love women, and blacks love them!

This dumb ass idea or notion in which this nation had gotten to the point of, where as it thinks that a person's skin color or gender is the main criteria to voting in any elected official is obsurd, ludicrous & ridiculous.

"I'm a woman, I know women's issues, vote for me"

#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()_(*&^%$#@

The left LOVES wimmins!

rape-story2.jpg
She didn't volunteer. She was assigned. Public defenders are always assigned. They don't volunteer. Try to figure out why.

What's wrong with you people? Are you always such assholes?

Yes.....those who cry for equal pay for equal work.....are the ones not paying equal pay for equal work...but it is a good talking point for democrat journalists to use against the enemies of the party.....

Clinton Campaign Admits 'Huge Discrepancies' in Gender Pay at Clinton Foundation - Breitbart

Why do you care? You dont support equal pay anyway lol

I support getting paid as much as you can get for the work you can do.......you don't.

Yes.....those who cry for equal pay for equal work.....are the ones not paying equal pay for equal work...but it is a good talking point for democrat journalists to use against the enemies of the party.....

Clinton Campaign Admits 'Huge Discrepancies' in Gender Pay at Clinton Foundation - Breitbart
That's been debunked again and again.

Do catch up.
Lol the "Thats Already Been Debunked" fallacy.

that is not a counter-argument of counter fact, idiot.

That is only your asinine opinion dressed up as a stupid comment.

The left LOVES wimmins!

rape-story2.jpg
She didn't volunteer. She was assigned. Public defenders are always assigned. They don't volunteer. Try to figure out why.

What's wrong with you people? Are you always such assholes?

No, not only did Hillary ask for that case, she could have declined it and several of her friends advised her to drop it and let it get reassigned.

She wanted it to "make her bones" with the legal Establishment in Arkansas who appreciates anyones ability to sacrifice children on the alter of greed and power.

BTW, it is Hillaryous that you think a lawyer like her couldnt get out of such an assignment, lololol.

I support getting paid as much as you can get for the work you can do.......you don't.

No one believes you.

No one believes you.
You do.

So do I.

Forum List

Back