WikiLeaks: Fatah Asked Israel to Attack Hamas

The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews. None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine. As a diverse group they do have exclusive rights to Palestine. They are the indigenous population. An important fact is that none of them, including the Jews, wanted a foreign takeover of their country.

This is not an Arab or Muslim versus Jew conflict. It is a Palestinians versus foreigners conflict. The Palestinians be they Muslims, Christians, or Jews have the legal and moral high ground. Palestine is their country. It does not belong to foreigners.

Umm I'm pretty sure the Palestinian Muslims are claiming that land, isn't that what all the fighting is about? that land belongs to the Muslims right?

The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews. None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine. As a diverse group they do have exclusive rights to Palestine. They are the indigenous population. An important fact is that none of them, including the Jews, wanted a foreign takeover of their country.

This is not an Arab or Muslim versus Jew conflict. It is a Palestinians versus foreigners conflict. The Palestinians be they Muslims, Christians, or Jews have the legal and moral high ground. Palestine is their country. It does not belong to foreigners.

Now you know.

And if the Palestinians ever did get all of Israel, watch and see how long those Christians last. Iraqi Christians thought they were safe also until the Muslims backs were up against the wall, now they are being slaughtered and dragged through the streets.

Umm I'm pretty sure the Palestinian Muslims are claiming that land, isn't that what all the fighting is about? that land belongs to the Muslims right?

Islamic doctrine states that the entire world belongs to allah and that Jews must not be permitted to live among Muslims, except, under Islamic rule.

Indeed the issue of Palestine is a vital one for all Arabs and Muslims. It is their duty to shoulder the responsibility of this historical and doctrinal Islamic matter. Muslims will be questioned about all their deeds and the issues that they were faced with in general - and the issue of Palestine in particular. It is a great trust and is an inseparable part of the Muslim land which none has the right to surrender – not even the tiniest portion of it. Muslims are obliged to defend it with all their power. They must regard defending it and its people an incumbent Islamic obligation. Every Muslim will be questioned about his efforts and role regarding this on the Day of Judgment, the day when neither wealth nor children will avail, when only he who comes with a sound and clean heart (clean from polytheism and hypocrisy) will be successful.

O Muslims! It is a great sin to allow even a hand-span of the Muslims land to be occupied by the enemies of Islaam, or that their women, wealth or sacred places be attacked. This being the case, then how great a sin is it that the entire land of Palestine is occupied?

I don't see anyone saying this land belongs to Muslims, Christians and Jews. You would get shot dead if someone from Hamas heard you say that, thats Muslim land only according to them.

(2314) - The Obligation of Supporting The Muslims of Palestine

Islamic doctrine states that the entire world belongs to allah and that Jews must not be permitted to live among Muslims, except, under Islamic rule.

Oh believe me I know, I just can't believe Tinmore is saying this. Hamas would go berzerk if someone said the land belongs to Christians, Jews and Muslims equally.

The point is that Palestinians are Muslims, Christians, and Jews.

Well, no, clueless one.

Pallies are just Arabs and 99% of them are Muslims.

Jews do not refer to themselves as Palestinians given the Romans renamed Judea, the correct historical geographical name of the land, "Palaestina" in retribution of the Jewish Revolt against Roman persecution, in an attempt to erase the historical link between Judea and Jews.

None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine.

Wrong, again. Jews have sovereignty over Judea, the correct historical geographical name of the land, from which "Jewish" is derived.

Jews had sovereignty over Judea for over 400 years.

The entire international community reestablished Jewish sovereignty over Judea after WW I with unanimous ratification of the Palestine Mandate establishing Palestine as the Jewish National Home.

As a diverse group they do have exclusive rights to Palestine. They are the indigenous population. An important fact is that none of them, including the Jews, wanted a foreign takeover of their country.

Jews are the indigenous population, having arrived at least 2000 years before Muzzies who originated from Arabia.

This is not an Arab or Muslim versus Jew conflict. It is a Palestinians versus foreigners conflict.

Wrong, once, again.

The conflict is a religious conflict.

To wit...

Sahih Muslim, B19N4366:
It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) say: I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Your lesson for the day

Last edited:
Indeed the issue of Palestine is a vital one for all Arabs and Muslims. It is their duty to shoulder the responsibility of this historical and doctrinal Islamic matter. Muslims will be questioned about all their deeds and the issues that they were faced with in general - and the issue of Palestine in particular. It is a great trust and is an inseparable part of the Muslim land which none has the right to surrender – not even the tiniest portion of it. Muslims are obliged to defend it with all their power. They must regard defending it and its people an incumbent Islamic obligation. Every Muslim will be questioned about his efforts and role regarding this on the Day of Judgment, the day when neither wealth nor children will avail, when only he who comes with a sound and clean heart (clean from polytheism and hypocrisy) will be successful.

O Muslims! It is a great sin to allow even a hand-span of the Muslims land to be occupied by the enemies of Islaam, or that their women, wealth or sacred places be attacked. This being the case, then how great a sin is it that the entire land of Palestine is occupied?

I don't see anyone saying this land belongs to Muslims, Christians and Jews. You would get shot dead if someone from Hamas heard you say that, thats Muslim land only according to them.

A Christian woman was elected mayor of Ramallah with the help of the endorsement by Hamas. The Hamas led unity government had a Christian woman in the cabinet. A Christian was elected to the PLC on the Hamas ticket. Hamas works closely with the PFLP which is a Christian organization.

None of them, as a religion, claim exclusive rights to Palestine.

I'm pretty sure the Muslims are claiming exclusive rights to Palestine based on their faith.

You would be correct. Tin Head, not so much.

Muwatta Imam Malik...
'Umar b. Abd al-Aziz reported that the last statement made by the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) was: O Lord, perish the Jews and the Christians. They made churches of the graves of their Prophets. Beware, there should be no two faiths in Arabia.
http://store.dar-us-salam.com/Eng_Hadith/R14.html

Last edited:

A Christian woman was elected mayor of Ramallah with the help of the endorsement by Hamas. The Hamas led unity government had a Christian woman in the cabinet. A Christian was elected to the PLC on the Hamas ticket. Hamas works closely with the PFLP which is a Christian organization.

Israeli Historian Benny Morris...
Hamas may not have announced the imposition of sharia law, but it has gradually and relentlessly imposed it in the area that it has controlled since 2007, the Gaza Strip, without fanfare, without proclamations. Women are forced to wear headscarves; separate male and female venues are enforced (in private weddings, at beaches, and so on); no cinemas operate; and Christians and their sites (a library, a bookshop, a school) are intimidated and forced out or closed down. Sometimes it is the Hamas police that are the explicit agents of coercion; and sometimes Hamas allows "extremist" (to use Primakov's phrase) gangs to do the dirty work. But the work gets done--and so Gaza increasingly resembles Iran
The Party Line | The New Republic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YVWk8qjsU8[/ame]

Tariq Aziz was a Christian and Prime Minister of Iraq, now, Christians are being slaughtered in the streets. Hamas sees a use for Christians now, but how is this going to play out when Hamas institutes full Shariah law in their territories? they are already arresting women for laughing, dancing, smoking and harassing women who go out with men who are not family members, what place do Christians have in that kind of society?

Palestinian Jews have been invited to move to Israel.

The response: No thanks.

Some Jews in Israel want to move to Palestine to become citizens.

Palestinian Jews have been invited to move to Israel.

The response: No thanks.

Palestinians are a fiction, clueless one. No wonder you have 0 reputational points.

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journalist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc. Keep in mind that the Arabs control 99.9 percent of the Middle East lands. Israel represents one-tenth of 1 percent of the landmass.

Palestine has never existed -- before or since -- as an autonomous entity. It was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their homeland.
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fgwyBdcMTs&feature=related[/ame]

Er, Palestine ceased to exist in 1948 with the reestablishment of Israel. :lol:

No wonder you have 0 reputational points.:lol:

Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.

The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.

Not according to the UN armistice agreement of 1949.

Not according to the UN armistice agreement of 1949.

Wrong, as usual.:lol:

Forum List

Back