Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

So... one person got killed? Well, Bush went into Iraq and maybe 1 million got killed.

We know that these two political groups, the Republicans and Democrats, are ruthless mother fuckers, and we know the people don't give a shit and will continue to vote for said ruthless mother fuckers no matter what.

Actually thousands of our own(under 4,500) If I remember correctly, the same number as would have died on our crime riddled streets.
The war in Iraq was technically never over since Saddam broke the peace agreement, so the narative that Bush went in or started a war is propaganda & not historically correct.
Reasons are also missunderstood by the avg person, so discussing the war with most people is mute, especially when details can't be discussed.

Yes, 4,500 killed, 45,000 injured severely, many committed suicide, then there were the Iraqis....

I don't care how you want to spin the whole thing, the fact is Bush's actions in going to war were wrong, and his post war period was even more wrong. And the right has got what it wants out of it, chaos, fear, etc.

So you are claiming to be Nostradamus that you would know the number of deaths if we did not remove Saddam and his sons, one which was worse then the father.
Are you claiming to be a foreign affairs expert?
YOU ARE ALSO saying you prefer the war with Al Queda to be on our soil, and that you disregard the lessons of the past to learn from to avoid future mistakes.
LESSONS from the Bible On Nebuchadnezzar that Saddam emulated, and Belshazadar that Uday would have emulated. And so much more we can't discuss.

You didn't respond to what I said, you merely attacked me. So... what's the point here? I don't see one. If you would care to discuss what I said, on the other hand, you might get a proper response.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-claims-Russia-murder-Seth-Rich.html#comments
A longtime GOP operative is asking Congress to investigate whether or not Russia is behind the murder of a young Democratic National Committee staffer.

Seth Rich, 27, was fatally shot in the back while walking home alone in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of D.C. in the early hours of July 10 last year. At the time of his death, he was working as a data analyst for the DNC.

Eight months on, there are no leads and no suspects in the homicide investigation. DC police have said nothing was stolen from Rich and that the murder was a botched robbery.

Now, GOP lobbyist and DC lawyer Jack Burkman has formally appealed to Congress to investigate following new evidence he says he's obtained that Russia may be behind Rich's murder.

In an exclusive interview, Burkman told DailyMail.com, that when he first came across the murder in a newspaper, it struck him as 'very, very odd'.

He said: 'Nothing was taken from Seth – not his wallet, gold chain, credit cards or a sizeable amount of cash. So you know there's no robbery gone awry. Then the question becomes, what was it?

'Now I think we have our first big news in the case – we have leads and evidence of Russian involvement.'

While Burkman is reluctant to elaborate, he revealed he was recently contacted about the investigation by a man claiming to be a former U.S. intelligence officer. The source is an older man, 65-70 years old, who claims to have been a contractor in Iraq in the 1970s, he revealed.

'The source has claimed that it [the murder] was arranged by the Russian government at a very high level,' Burkman said.

'He didn't specify who or how. He just said he had knowledge it was arranged by the Russian government and stressed that it was at a high level.'

He added: 'I've met this person and he seems very credible. We're now investigating the allegations he has made.'

Burkman believes the source will cooperate with the investigation. He is wary about revealing too much and has hired a private security firm to protect his family.

'These days we all know what the Russian government is like and because I'm concerned with my safety and my family's safety, I have to be careful about what I put on the record,' he said.

Burkman believes that Rich was killed after discovering Russian operatives had hacked the DNC through his work on a 'highly important voter registration program'.

3D95E66A00000578-4264558-image-a-20_1488216303431.jpg

LOTS MORE TO READ HERE

GOP lobbyist claims Russia is behind murder of Seth Rich | Daily Mail Online

Also, it says he was shot in the back, twice, NOT THE HEAD

Wait... I thought Gucifer admitted before he was the one that hacked the servers? So which story are we supposed to believe? And now Gucifer is listed as a Russian spy and not just an independent hacker? Sounds to me like WikiLeaks can't keep their lies straight.
I think propaganda media throws around a bunch of excuses and you are basing what is said through those excuses and double talk.

No, I'm basing it off of what has been said by each individual that is a part of this mess. Gucifer himself (which we know isn't a person but actually a part of the Russian intelligence agency) said he hacked the DNC server. Now he (I use that term loosely) got the info from Seth Rich. Russia said they had nothing to do with the DNC server information... now Gucifer who is being presented as a Russian spy, is saying he got the information from the DNC server... WikiLeaks said they didn't get the information from the Russians... now they are saying they got it from Gucifer who they say is a Russian spy.

So, you tell me, what's the truth?
Wikileaks previously did not verify who it was, and the Gucifer story might be unverified or fake news otherwise they would have verified his claim. Give me sources and i'll research it. I had before the elections mentioned Seth Rich as one in a list of many mysterious whistle blower deaths and many claimed he was the DNC leak. But was he the hacker or did he just have access to
saved files and leak them and where does that fit in, because why did Romania have her emails?
Why were Pakistanis doing IT work and some say are the hackers?
Then there is the issue as to why wasn't Clinton and the Colorado Cloud server IT guys arrested for knowingly comitting a crime removing and destroying required saved data let alone that which was subpoenaed?

Wait... I thought Gucifer admitted before he was the one that hacked the servers? So which story are we supposed to believe? And now Gucifer is listed as a Russian spy and not just an independent hacker? Sounds to me like WikiLeaks can't keep their lies straight.
I think propaganda media throws around a bunch of excuses and you are basing what is said through those excuses and double talk.

No, I'm basing it off of what has been said by each individual that is a part of this mess. Gucifer himself (which we know isn't a person but actually a part of the Russian intelligence agency) said he hacked the DNC server. Now he (I use that term loosely) got the info from Seth Rich. Russia said they had nothing to do with the DNC server information... now Gucifer who is being presented as a Russian spy, is saying he got the information from the DNC server... WikiLeaks said they didn't get the information from the Russians... now they are saying they got it from Gucifer who they say is a Russian spy.

Wikileaks previously did not verify who it was, and the Gucifer story might be unverified or fake news otherwise they would have verified his claim. Give me sources and i'll research it. I had before the elections mentioned Seth Rich as one in a list of many mysterious whistle blower deaths and many claimed he was the DNC leak. But was he the hacker or did he just have access to
saved files and leak them and where does that fit in, because why did Romania have her emails?
Why were Pakistanis doing IT work and some say are the hackers?
Then there is the issue as to why wasn't Clinton and the Colorado Cloud server IT guys arrested for knowingly comitting a crime removing and destroying required saved data let alone that which was subpoenaed?

What do you want to know? It's all been seen on here.

So... one person got killed? Well, Bush went into Iraq and maybe 1 million got killed.

We know that these two political groups, the Republicans and Democrats, are ruthless mother fuckers, and we know the people don't give a shit and will continue to vote for said ruthless mother fuckers no matter what.

Actually thousands of our own(under 4,500) If I remember correctly, the same number as would have died on our crime riddled streets.
The war in Iraq was technically never over since Saddam broke the peace agreement, so the narative that Bush went in or started a war is propaganda & not historically correct.
Reasons are also missunderstood by the avg person, so discussing the war with most people is mute, especially when details can't be discussed.

Yes, 4,500 killed, 45,000 injured severely, many committed suicide, then there were the Iraqis....

I don't care how you want to spin the whole thing, the fact is Bush's actions in going to war were wrong, and his post war period was even more wrong. And the right has got what it wants out of it, chaos, fear, etc.

So you are claiming to be Nostradamus that you would know the number of deaths if we did not remove Saddam and his sons, one which was worse then the father.
YOU ARE ALSO saying you prefer the war with Al Queda to be on our soil, and that you disregard the lessons of the past to learn from to avoid future mistakes.
LESSONS from the Bible On Nebuchadnezzar that Saddam emulated, and Belshazadar that Uday would have emulated. And so much more we can't discuss.

You didn't respond to what I said, you merely attacked me. So... what's the point here? I don't see one. If you would care to discuss what I said, on the other hand, you might get a proper response.

Your response is an excuse lie.
I specifically laid out flaws in your deductions based on your obvious assumptions and used context examples. If those context examples insulted you then you admit your logic is skewed. Your response did not address any of those issues=no refutation.
This is a common tactic when people have no basis for their arguments and are outed for those failed declarations.

I specifically laid out flaws in your deductions based on your obvious assumptions and used context examples. If those context examples insulted you then you admit your logic is skewed. Your response did not address any of those issues=no refutation.
This is a common tactic when people have bo basis for their arguments and are outed for those failed declarations.

Absolute rubbish. Hiding behind a pretend "I did this and I did that", no you didn't.

Again, if someone is willing to discuss things properly, I'm willing to answer anything. You start playing games, and I'm out.

This is a common tactic when people have bo basis for their arguments and are outed for those failed declarations.

Absolute rubbish. Hiding behind a pretend "I did this and I did that", no you didn't.

Again, if someone is willing to discuss things properly, I'm willing to answer anything. You start playing games, and I'm out.
Smokescreen.
Yes your arguments are nonsense because you do not take into accounts your lack of foreign affairs experience, knowledge, and top secret info.
You also don't take into acct numbers and events from not acting. You have not refuted one point, not one, youcsmokescreened instead.

Ok so I did a quick research, your narative comes from NY times fake news story.
Gucifer is actually Romanian hence how Romanians had the emails. Romanians are not Russians, either the NY times writer is a complete geography bafoon or he's playing the "they both start with "R"'s so it's good enough for me". Did Gucifer get the data from Rich or from Clinton's server or DNC server or an individual who had access?
The fact they had almost 1 year to ask these questions and still don't have the straight answers should scare you.

Ok so I did a quick research, your narative comes from NY times fake news story.
Gucifer is actually Romanian hence how Romanians had the emails. Romanians are not Russians, either the NY times writer is a complete geography bafoon or he's playing the "they both start with "R"'s so it's good enough for me". Did Gucifer get the data from Rich or from Clinton's server or DNC server or an individual who had access?
The fact they had almost 1 year to ask these questions and still don't have the straight answers should scare you.

You did your research? You didn't do a very good job. Why did WikiLeaks mention it about him being a Russian spy?

"There’s a third option, though: that the Russian agents hid their identity from Assange, using a fake persona — Guccifer 2.0, an allegedly Romanian hacker who is, in all likelihood, a front for Russian intelligence — as a cutout. The ODNI report, in one sentence, kind of suggests that’s what happened (though the sentence is hard to parse):

“We assess with high confidence that Russian military intelligence (General Staff Main Intelligence Directorate or GRU) used the Guccifer 2.0 persona and DCLeaks.com to release US victim data obtained in cyber operations publicly and in exclusives to media outlets and relayed material to WikiLeaks,” the report says."

The key findings from the US intelligence report on the Russia hack, decoded

It's from a report from U.S. intelligence agencies... not just some New York Times "fake news" story.

Because NY times tells you so, hence fake news got another puppet.. Dance puppet!

Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?
March 1, 2017 By Nathan Guttman
seth-rich-social-1479410262.jpg

Linkedin
When Republican lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkaman volunteered to take on the unsolved murder case of Jewish Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, he believed there was “no political dimension” to the case and no basis for conspiracy theories about the puzzling slaying.

But eight months after 27-years old Rich was gunned down in what cops called a botched robbery near his home in Washington, Burkman says he has a lead. And it is quite conspiratorial.

Burkman is calling on Congress to investigate the possibility that Russia was involved in the murder of the young staffer.

In an interview with the Daily Mail the Republican lawyer said he was a approached by a former U.S. intelligence officer who “has claimed that it [the murder] was arranged by the Russian government at a very high level.”

Read more: Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?

What a handsome young man and what a shame.....

And here I thought I was just being conspiratorial and clever by saying the Russians did it..... and now I see, I ain't the only one.....

This RNC guy was saying this was the Russians in early March, and this is why the Russians via Guccifer and wikileaks are bringing up this whole story again trying to pin it on the Clintons....

BTW there is NO MOTIVE at all for the Clintons or anyone on the left to have Seth killed, they simply needed him to be arrested for his theft, IF HE HAD INDEED stolen any of their files...

And, he was killed just a few blocks from his home, he was not in a neighborhood he did not know, as some have claimed.... and if he was there to meet the CIA or whatever some people have claimed, WHAT FOR? So they could arrest him for his theft? and WHY the CIA and NOT the FBI....the CIA is only involved if FOREIGN NATIONALS are involved....

Your story on seth rich stinks to high heaven and makes absolutely NO SENSE at all....

The Russian did it, if anyone other than robbers did it....they have the motive, to get rid of him....

The shooters were black....Russians hate American blacks and would never use them for wet work.
Russians are not stupid...if they were going to have someone killed in this neighborhood in D.C., they wouldn't send a honky to do it, that would be unusual and stand out, as a hit. :rolleyes:

Smokescreen.
Yes your arguments are nonsense because you do not take into accounts your lack of foreign affairs experience, knowledge, and top secret info.
You also don't take into acct numbers and events from not acting. You have not refuted one point, not one, youcsmokescreened instead.

Okay, let's make this simple. I'm not interested in your moans and groans and your nonsense. So, bye.

This is a list of dead people connected with the Clintons:

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
He was a key witness in Ken Starr's investigation.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzzane Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Barry Seal - Drug running pilot out of Mena Arkansas, Death was no accident.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

Famous Journalist Who Exposed Hillary Clinton’s Crimes Found Dead At 54.
A journalist from the American free press Victor Thorn has been found dead. Police reports indicate that he died from a self inflicted gun shot wound and has ruled his death as a suicide. He has been a critic of the Clinton family and has a huge vast amount of knowledge on the couple.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower
Seth Rich a 27-Year-Old DNC staffer shot &
murdered in Northwest DC.

James McDougal - Clinton's convicted Whitewater partner died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement.
Mary Mahoney - A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown. The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment in the White House.
Vince Foster - Former white House councelor, and colleague of Hillery Clinton at Little Rock's Rose law firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide.
Ron Brown - Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown's skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors.C. Victor Raiser II - & - Montgomery raiser Major players in the Clintonfund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
Paul Tulley - Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock, September 1992. Described by Clinton as a "Dear friend and trusted advisor".Ed Willey - Clinton fund raiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in Virginia of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day his wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
Jerry Parks - Head of Clinton's gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park's son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
James Bunch - Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a"Black Book" of people containing names of influential people who visitedprostitutes in Texas and Arkansas.
James Wilson - Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hangingsuicide. He was reported to have ties to Whitewater.
Kathy Ferguson - Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson died in May 1994 was found dead in her living roon with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she was going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a codefendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
Bill Shelton - Arkansas State Trooper and fiancee of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancee, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the gravesite of his fiancee.
Gandy Baugh - Attorney for Clinton friend Dan Lassater died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client was a convicted drug distributor.
Florence Martin - Accountant subcontractor for the CIA related to the Barry Seal Mena Airport drug smuggling case. Died of three gunshot wounds.
Suzzane Coleman - Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General. Died of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
Paula Grober - Clinton's speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
Danny Casolaro - Investigative reporter. Investigating Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparent suicide in the middle of his investigation.
Paul Wilcher - Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 "October Surprise" was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993 in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death.
Jon Parnell Walker - Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15, 1993 Was investigating Morgan Guarantee scandal.
Barbara Wise - Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with RonBrown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
Charles Meissner - Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang a special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
Dr. Stanley Heard - Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton's advisory council personally treated Clinton's mother, stepfather and brother.
Johnny Lawhorn Jr. - Mechanic, found a check made out to Clinton in the trunk of a car left in his repair shop. Died when his car hit a utility pole.
Stanley Huggins - Suicide. Investigated Madison Guarantee. His report was never released.
Hershell Friday - Attorney and Clinton fund raiser died March 1, 1994 when his plane exploded.
Kevin Ives & Don Henry - Known as "The boys on the track" case. Reports say the boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. Controversial case where initial report of death was due to falling asleep on railroad track. Later reports claim the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.

A journalist from the American free press Victor Thorn has been found dead. Police reports indicate that he died from a self inflicted gun shot wound and has ruled his death as a suicide. He has been a critic of the Clinton family and has a huge vast amount of knowledge on the couple.

WikiLeaks Director and founder of the Centre for Investigative Journalism Gavin MacFadyen has died recently as well as that campaign whistle blower

So, you've never met anyone who died? And if they did die, you were "connected with them" which implies you had them killed?

So, you've never met anyone who died? And if they did die, you were "connected with them" which implies you had them killed?

Wrong you unsympathetic sock puppet.
But you "inadvertantly" just busted on Rachel Maddows and Dems rediculous poor correlation connect the dot games they play.
And by the way I am 2 degrees seperation from Clinton and try asking her and Al Gore where my emails vanished to.

Forum List

Back