Wikileaks Bombshell: Guccifer 2.0 Admits “Seth” Rich Was DNC Leaker

Dumbass monkey, Guccifer 2.0 is nothing but a Bear operation's sock puppet.
You don't know what you're talking about.

But a brainless monkey like you does? Monkey please.

The U.S. Intelligence Community concluded that some of the genuine leaks that Guccifer 2.0 has said were part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC were committed by two Russian intelligence groups.[12][13][14][15][16][17]

The U.S. Intelligence Community concluded that some of the genuine leaks that Guccifer 2.0 has said were part of a series of cyberattacks on the DNC were committed by two Russian intelligence groups.[12][13][14][15][16][17]
Your source is fake news.

Your source is fake news.

Got source for that monkey?

OK, I'LL PLAY this bull crud game of yours....

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

:rolleyes:

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months and months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

Muggers rarely kill a mark unless he resists. Pistol shots in a downtown area at night sound like thunder so a mugger of any repute wouldn't chance arrest. Rich was shot in the back....muggers don't shoot fleeing marks....they slink off to find a target they can get close enough to to rob. The Rich murder was anything but a mugging gone wrong...he was hunted and shot. I believe there were two men seen on a grainy video surveillance video...were they Team Clinton, or somebody he'd pissed off or owed money to? mistaken identity? Who knows.
Yep the Russians or Trump's dirty trickster Roger Stone who planted the MOLE needed him dead, so he would not rat them out! :eek:

As I said, anyone on the LEFT, needed him ALIVE, so when arrested for stealing, he could rat out who put him up to it!
:cuckoo::wtf:

the new left wing spin...:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Investigate Podesta about what he knew about Scalia being assassinated.

facepalm.jpg

Yep the Russians or Trump's dirty trickster Roger Stone who planted the MOLE needed him dead, so he would not rat them out! :eek:

As I said, anyone on the LEFT, needed him ALIVE, so when arrested for stealing, he could rat out who put him up to it!

Nobody "put him up to it"....too amateurish for the Russians or Trump....it wasn't even a hack because Podesta clicked on a phishing link. Rich was a Bernie fan and saw what the Clinturds were doing to him so he leaked Podesta's emails to wiki....that's what Assange has said over and over and over again....and he's the one who knows. :eusa_whistle:

Nobody "put him up to it"....too amateurish for the Russians or Trump....it wasn't even a hack because Podesta clicked on a phishing link. Rich was a Bernie fan and saw what the Clinturds were doing to him so he leaked Podesta's emails to wiki....that's what Assange has said over and over and over again....and he's the one who knows. :eusa_whistle:

Yea? Suppose we buy that fantasy-spawned, based on nothing theory for one second. How and why did Rich Seth also have comprehensive list of Kremlin targets in that very same phishing tool?

Yea? Suppose we buy that fantasy-spawned, based on nothing theory for one second. How and why did Rich Seth also have comprehensive list of Kremlin targets in that very same phishing tool?

"Rich Seth"? :lol: take a hike, troll.

The Russians or Roger Stone on Trump's team killed him, the DNC, Hillary, Podesta etc needed him alive, to rat on who put him up to it....

If he was the leaker, NO ONE ON THE LEFT needed this guy dead...we needed him ALIVE, you stupid stupid stupid idiots....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

AND the reason the thieves stole nothing, is because the police were less than a block away when the murder was committed and there at the scene within a couple of minutes

True, Rich was dead months before the Podesta emails were released. However, Wikileaks had said months before their release that he had thousands of emails.

So very many people close to the Clintons just seem to wind up dead.

Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?
March 1, 2017 By Nathan Guttman
seth-rich-social-1479410262.jpg

Linkedin
When Republican lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkaman volunteered to take on the unsolved murder case of Jewish Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, he believed there was “no political dimension” to the case and no basis for conspiracy theories about the puzzling slaying.

But eight months after 27-years old Rich was gunned down in what cops called a botched robbery near his home in Washington, Burkman says he has a lead. And it is quite conspiratorial.

Burkman is calling on Congress to investigate the possibility that Russia was involved in the murder of the young staffer.

In an interview with the Daily Mail the Republican lawyer said he was a approached by a former U.S. intelligence officer who “has claimed that it [the murder] was arranged by the Russian government at a very high level.”

Read more: Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?

What a handsome young man and what a shame.....

And here I thought I was just being conspiratorial and clever by saying the Russians did it..... and now I see, I ain't the only one.....

This RNC guy was saying this was the Russians in early March, and this is why the Russians via Guccifer and wikileaks are bringing up this whole story again trying to pin it on the Clintons....

BTW there is NO MOTIVE at all for the Clintons or anyone on the left to have Seth killed, they simply needed him to be arrested for his theft, IF HE HAD INDEED stolen any of their files...

And, he was killed just a few blocks from his home, he was not in a neighborhood he did not know, as some have claimed.... and if he was there to meet the CIA or whatever some people have claimed, WHAT FOR? So they could arrest him for his theft? and WHY the CIA and NOT the FBI....the CIA is only involved if FOREIGN NATIONALS are involved....

Your story on seth rich stinks to high heaven and makes absolutely NO SENSE at all....

The Russian did it, if anyone other than robbers did it....they have the motive, to get rid of him....

Another thing.... Seth Rich was DEAD as a door nail, months before the Podesta emails were dumped by wiki leaks...

True, Rich was dead months before the Podesta emails were released. However, Wikileaks had said months before their release that he had thousands of emails.

yeah yeah yeah.... :rolleyes:

There is NO MOTIVE for the Clintons or anyone on the Left to have him killed for stealing their emails...NONE, ZIP ZERO reason to have him killed....the DNC and Podesta needed him to be ARRESTED for the crime of stealing their private emails, and to find out who he was working with to do so.

The ONLY PEOPLE that would need him dead, are the people who set him up to do the stealing of the emails, or were his contacts in getting the emails distributed. Trumpsters, or Russians.... in order to hide their tracks.

Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?
March 1, 2017 By Nathan Guttman
seth-rich-social-1479410262.jpg

Linkedin
When Republican lobbyist and lawyer Jack Burkaman volunteered to take on the unsolved murder case of Jewish Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, he believed there was “no political dimension” to the case and no basis for conspiracy theories about the puzzling slaying.

But eight months after 27-years old Rich was gunned down in what cops called a botched robbery near his home in Washington, Burkman says he has a lead. And it is quite conspiratorial.

Burkman is calling on Congress to investigate the possibility that Russia was involved in the murder of the young staffer.

In an interview with the Daily Mail the Republican lawyer said he was a approached by a former U.S. intelligence officer who “has claimed that it [the murder] was arranged by the Russian government at a very high level.”

Read more: Was Russia Behind Mystery Murder Of DNC Worker Seth Rich?

What a handsome young man and what a shame.....

And here I thought I was just being conspiratorial and clever by saying the Russians did it..... and now I see, I ain't the only one.....

This RNC guy was saying this was the Russians in early March, and this is why the Russians via Guccifer and wikileaks are bringing up this whole story again trying to pin it on the Clintons....

BTW there is NO MOTIVE at all for the Clintons or anyone on the left to have Seth killed, they simply needed him to be arrested for his theft, IF HE HAD INDEED stolen any of their files...

And, he was killed just a few blocks from his home, he was not in a neighborhood he did not know, as some have claimed.... and if he was there to meet the CIA or whatever some people have claimed, WHAT FOR? So they could arrest him for his theft? and WHY the CIA and NOT the FBI....the CIA is only involved if FOREIGN NATIONALS are involved....

Your story on seth rich stinks to high heaven and makes absolutely NO SENSE at all....

The Russian did it, if anyone other than robbers did it....they have the motive, to get rid of him....

The shooters were black....Russians hate American blacks and would never use them for wet work.

There is NO MOTIVE for the Clintons or anyone on the Left to have him killed for stealing their emails...NONE, ZIP ZERO reason to have him killed....the DNC and Podesta needed him to be ARRESTED for the crime of stealing their private emails, and to find out who he was working with to do so.

The ONLY PEOPLE that would need him dead, are the people who set him up to do the stealing of the emails, or were his contacts in getting the emails distributed. Trumpsters, or Russians.... in order to hide their tracks.
You must remember that Hillary is very complicent in many political murders.

Oh yes...do you know what complicent means? Oh, it's not a word. You mean complicit? Please tell me, how many murders has she been convicted of?

Do I think she probably has something to do with some deaths of people? Yes...but I am not going to go as far as make a statement that she is complicit. That's ignorant.

Oh yes...do you know what complicent means? Oh, it's not a word. You mean complicit? Please tell me, how many murders has she been convicted of?

Do I think she probably has something to do with some deaths of people? Yes...but I am not going to go as far as make a statement that she is complicit. That's ignorant.
It's my damn autocorrect again.

It's my damn autocorrect again.

Can't be, because what you put isn't even a word.

The OP presents no evidence that Seth Rich was the source of the DNC leaks.
I only post the factual truth! It's what I'm noted for!
You didn't post a fact. You posted a link to Gateway Pundit stating that in August, 2016, Gucciffer tweeted that Seth Rich was his source. Rich died in July, one month before the Direct Messages. And yet it doesn't cross your mind that Guccifer was simply spreading the murder fake-news to a Trump-supporting actress.

Forum List

Back