Wife of Trump Ethics Lawyer Arrested for Backseat Sex with Inmate

Here are some more details about Teresa Jo Burchfield. Actually, I feel sorry for her.

Teresa Burchfield: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Wouldn't your generous compassion be better applied "elsewhere". There's a lot of real suffering in this world you know..

Funny. Did you give that same kindergarten advice to everyone who posted on this thread? Maybe you should share it with EVERYONE at USMB. We should all be helping out in Texas and Florida, I guess. I just hope that young convict didn't fuck her brains out.

Last edited:
Here are some more details about Teresa Jo Burchfield. Actually, I feel sorry for her.

Wouldn't your generous compassion be better applied "elsewhere". There's a lot of real suffering in this world you know..

Funny. Did you give that same kindergarten advice to everyone who posted on this thread? Maybe you should share it with EVERYONE at USMB. We should all be helping out in Texas and Florida, I guess. I just hope that convict didn't fuck her brains out.

I know you have her best interests at heart. After all --- COULD SHE BE ---- a Hillary supporter? Just saying.

Funny. Did you give that same kindergarten advice to everyone who posted on this thread? Maybe you should share it with EVERYONE at USMB. We should all be helping out in Texas and Florida, I guess. I just hope that convict didn't fuck her brains out.

I know you have her best interests at heart. After all --- COULD SHE BE ---- a Hillary supporter? Just saying.
Does that make any difference?

To me? sure does. I'd be confused who to mock and ridicule.. After all, maybe Trump ruined their marriage.. This has so many complex angles and possibilities. I'll butt out tho and let the experts handle this now.. :badgrin:

Is there any proof this lawyer ever even met President Trump? He was just appointed in January as part of a legal team.

Y'all are reaching big time.

To me? sure does. I'd be confused who to mock and ridicule.. After all, maybe Trump ruined their marriage.. This has so many complex angles and possibilities. I'll butt out tho and let the experts handle this now.. :badgrin:

complex angles?

being as they were in a car, you may have a point.

personally, I think the lady had an itch, she got it scratched.

So sad...
The only thing sad is that the liberal movement is in such a sad state of disrepair that they feel it necessary to exploit the personal lives of people who are connected to Trump in only the most tangential of ways.

Why don't y'all work on coming up with real issues, instead of trying to use character assassination, innuendo, and tawdry personal affairs to try to push forward your grand concepts?

So sad...
The only thing sad is that the liberal movement is in such a sad state of disrepair that they feel it necessary to exploit the personal lives of people who are connected to Trump in only the most tangential of ways.

Why don't y'all work on coming up with real issues, instead of trying to use character assassination, innuendo, and tawdry personal affairs to try to push forward your grand concepts?

When we bring up a real issue that has possible bad implications for this country, the first thing you guys do is holler "B-b-b-but Obama, B-b-b-but Hillary!".

Got news for you, Obama is retired as president and Hillary was never elected. Trump is currently in the WH, and you guys need to hold him to account for what he is doing.

When is he gonna get some real legislation done? When is he gonna do all the things that he promised on the campaign trail?

Forum List

Back