Wife of Trump Ethics Lawyer Arrested for Backseat Sex with Inmate

So sad...
The only thing sad is that the liberal movement is in such a sad state of disrepair that they feel it necessary to exploit the personal lives of people who are connected to Trump in only the most tangential of ways.

Why don't y'all work on coming up with real issues, instead of trying to use character assassination, innuendo, and tawdry personal affairs to try to push forward your grand concepts?

When we bring up a real issue that has possible bad implications for this country, the first thing you guys do is holler "B-b-b-but Obama, B-b-b-but Hillary!".

Got news for you, Obama is retired as president and Hillary was never elected. Trump is currently in the WH, and you guys need to hold him to account for what he is doing.

When is he gonna get some real legislation done? When is he gonna do all the things that he promised on the campaign trail?
So sad...
The only thing sad is that the liberal movement is in such a sad state of disrepair that they feel it necessary to exploit the personal lives of people who are connected to Trump in only the most tangential of ways.

Why don't y'all work on coming up with real issues, instead of trying to use character assassination, innuendo, and tawdry personal affairs to try to push forward your grand concepts?

When we bring up a real issue that has possible bad implications for this country, the first thing you guys do is holler "B-b-b-but Obama, B-b-b-but Hillary!".

Got news for you, Obama is retired as president and Hillary was never elected. Trump is currently in the WH, and you guys need to hold him to account for what he is doing.

When is he gonna get some real legislation done? When is he gonna do all the things that he promised on the campaign trail?
So sad...

That's hilarious after eight years of BBBUUUUUTT BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

So sad...

What /he/ [the President] is doing? You mean like hiring a lawyer who's wife decided to cheat? ~rolls eyes~

Bringing up that the wife of an ethics lawyer working for Trump had sex with an inmate is a 'real issue'?

The left is more bankrupt than I thought

So sad...

What happened to the "who cares" feeling?

So sad...

What happened to the "who cares" feeling?
I definitely DON'T care about who the wife of some obscure lawyer buried in the hierarchy is sleeping with ... it has zero impact on the President.

I definitely DO care that liberals are so intimidated by the conservative movement, so out of touch with the policital reality, and fankly, so immature that they think some piece of mud like this is worth our time. I see the harm this inane pettiness by the left is doing to this country, and I definitely DO care. Y'all need to grow up, pull up your pants, and start contributing rather than denying, deflecting, and obfuscating.

Bringing up that the wife of an ethics lawyer working for Trump had sex with an inmate is a 'real issue'?

So, if it had been an Obama ethics attorney whose wife had backseat sex with an inmate half her age in a parking lot beside the prison - you wouldn't have cared or posted about it? Funny...

So, if it had been an Obama ethics attorney whose wife had backseat sex with an inmate half her age in a parking lot beside the prison - you wouldn't have cared or posted about it? Funny...

If it had been an Obama attorney, we'd still be hearing about it a year after Obama left office!

wonder if that was the reason you posted this silliness?

"But, if it was Obama..."

th

So sad...

So sad...

So sad...

That's hilarious after eight years of BBBUUUUUTT BOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

I'd funny that -- but it's so true -- it's pitiful..

C'mon you right leaning swinging dicks, after hearing the bullshit you guys tried to hang on Obama, his family and his associates, you gotta laugh at the moral majority showing that they are still the party of God...

wonder if that was the reason you posted this silliness?

"But, if it was Obama..."

th

Obama is your job. Trump is my job. Comprende...

Kinda like the right trying to claim that Michelle Obama is a tranny...
Right...

the wife of an ethics lawyer has the same political interest as the wife of the president.

:cuckoo:
In the inanity of it all I couldn't give a shit..I just like stroking the wagging dog hair the wrong way...

She's 53 and he's 23? I bet he works out all the time. She must have had a body slamming good time.

At least they weren't interrupted. She didn't have to say:

Hey, go away and come back in about 20 minutes.

Don't worry, I already have cuffs.

He hurt me, soooooo good.

He said what???? How could I rape him????

It's not my fault. I didn't do anything. I just laid there.

Strangers have the best candy.

He told me he would help me find my keys.

He said he lost his clothes. It just didn't seem right for him to be the ONLY one naked.

What do you mean what is it? It's a camera. My husband likes to watch.

Deanrd's getting hot and bothered?

So sad...

You might want to take that advice yourself.

So sad...

You might want to take that advice yourself.

It's hilarious how NaziCons don't care when it's one of their own.

Forum List

Back