Wife of New Orleans pastor is killed in front her distraught children by a carjacker ran her over

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Wife of New Orleans pastor is killed in front her distraught children by a carjacker who ran her over as they fled in her stolen car

6907518-6451797-image-a-19_1543757778594.jpg
6907516-6451797-image-m-18_1543757771680.jpg

Jontrell Robinson, 17, (left) was charged on Saturday with second-degree murder and carjacking. Edwin Cottrell, 18, (right) and an unnamed juvenile were also charged with being principals

6907520-6451797-image-m-21_1543757817240.jpg

After returning from her preaching tour in American Samoa, Plessy spent Tuesday night on a date with her husband of 14 years

New Orleans woman is killed by a carjacker who ran her over | Daily Mail Online
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't you fucking hate them?

hate crime
of course, not MSM headline news like when the races are reversed
no BLACK this and WHITE that

How can you even do that to a woman?

Throw her out of her own car and run her over?

something's you don't do in life, it will haunt you forever..

Is this where someone says "white privilege?"

All I see is negro privilege. Then again they need to be patronized. They are not as gifted as other races. That is rather obvious.

Not to mention they smell so bad I can actually hear it.

hate crime
No child. It`s not a hate crime.
Definition of HATE CRIME
Hate Crimes
I have a thread on this ''Another black hate crime''
you have the mind of a 5th grader.....you do not understand
of course it CAN'T be a hate crime if a black commits it :rolleyes-41:
look over this thread, but I don't think you will understand anything, you are so narrow minded
so called hate crimes

hate crime
No child. It`s not a hate crime.
Definition of HATE CRIME
Hate Crimes

Blacks killing her is not a hate crime?

View attachment 232440

This is what's fucked up a woman just going about her life .a normal person..

And some people decided to end her life..

Why?

What purpose does it serve to kill her?

6907520-6451797-image-m-21_1543757817240.jpg

Just a couple of Obama's misguided son's who were honor students and about to enroll into college when this racist white woman refused to lend them her car. ... :cool:
...but we have a poster here that believes it's not racial--nothing is racial--UNLESS it's a white committing the crime--then it's a hate crime/racial

Just a couple of Obama's misguided son's who were honor students and about to enroll into college when this racist white woman refused to lend them her car. ... :cool:
...but we have a poster here that believes it's not racial--nothing is racial--UNLESS it's a white committing the crime--then it's a hate crime/racial
All of the fucking left wingers think that. Have any of them condemned the action or are they just pissed at me for calling those fucking animals the animals they are for running over a woman and killing her in front of her children.

NONE of them care about the CRIME. They think me calling them animals is WORSE. In fact (trust me on this) many of them, if not all of them, snicker that those two animals (we know which animal too dont we) killed a white Christian woman.

Trust that.

How can you even do that to a woman?

Throw her out of her own car and run her over?

something's you don't do in life, it will haunt you forever..

A disgusting and tragic event, but unfortunately, this isn't the first or last time this will happen.

Forum List

Back