WI Dem Senators about to lose their staffs

Mini 14

Jun 6, 2010
Wisconsin Democratic senators pressured to return by Gov. Scott Walker, GOP | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press Gazette

Basically, the Senate Majority Leader has been granted the responsibility of reviewing and approving the AWOL Senators' payrolls.

If they aren't there, I imagine the Leader is going to send their staffs home, without pay, until the Senators return.

The budget has to be passed tomorrow in order to prevent the layoffs. Tomorrow will be a VERY interesting day in this saga.

The runaways have about 2 more weeks in the spotlight. Then the recall petitions will start.

Wah....wah.....wah

I'm going to fire your staff!

Wisconsin Democratic senators pressured to return by Gov. Scott Walker, GOP | greenbaypressgazette.com | Green Bay Press Gazette

Basically, the Senate Majority Leader has been granted the responsibility of reviewing and approving the AWOL Senators' payrolls.

If they aren't there, I imagine the Leader is going to send their staffs home, without pay, until the Senators return.

The budget has to be passed tomorrow in order to prevent the layoffs. Tomorrow will be a VERY interesting day in this saga.

The runaways have about 2 more weeks in the spotlight. Then the recall petitions will start.

Democrats causing job losses, nothing new to see here.......

They should fire the 14 Democrat Fleebaggers too.

They can only recall those who have served over 1 year.

And that can only happen after they've been absent for 30 days.

We're into week 3 now, so a couple of weeks out, and we'll see the beginnings of removing them from office.

Republican wanting more done for less, who would have thunk that.

My goodness we need 100,000 people to do the job as we want it done, but we can't pay them so lets just share the pain, we will keep everyone because we need them, but we will steal from them what we have guarenteed them over the years because they settled for less in wages.

tax.com: Really Bad Reporting in Wisconsin: Who 'Contributes' to Public Workers' Pensions?
Nobody is stealing, stop with the lies!

Nobody is proposing taking away their pay, their benefits, or their pensions.

Liberal paranoia is friggin' laughable.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Republican wanting more done for less, who would have thunk that.

My goodness we need 100,000 people to do the job as we want it done, but we can't pay them so lets just share the pain, we will keep everyone because we need them, but we will steal from them what we have guarenteed them over the years because they settled for less in wages.

tax.com: Really Bad Reporting in Wisconsin: Who 'Contributes' to Public Workers' Pensions?
Nobody is stealing, stop with the lies!

Nobody is proposing taking away their pay, their benefits, or their pensions.

Liberal paranoia is friggin' laughable.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If anyone is stealing it is the Democrat Legislators who are still being paid, even as they hide in another state to thwart a vote they are sure to lose.

Wah....wah.....wah

I'm going to fire your staff!

If they were republicans, hiding out to stop a vote that was sure to pass on some law you supported. You would be calling for their Jobs.

They should all be fired and special Elections held to replace them with people who respect Democracy.

NO kidding.
it's the typical double standard from the left. but if they were Republicans.

So, the cowardly dem senators fled, and their staffs are now sitting on their asses while being paid to do nothing.........Letting them go is a sound business decision.

This should be a REAL EYE OPENER the people in this country to see just what the DEMOCRAT PARTY has BECOME.

It's now the Progressive-Commies-Unions party. And the Obama is bought and paid for by THE UNIONS.

take a hard look people,

Forum List

Back