Why????

Obama Justice Department Decision Will Allow Non-Citizens to Register to Vote in Georgia

Atlanta - “The decision by the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) to deny preclearance of Georgia’s already implemented citizenship verification process shows a shocking disregard for the integrity of our elections. With this decision, DOJ has now barred Georgia from continuing the citizenship verification program that DOJ lawyers helped to craft. DOJ’s decision also nullifies the orders of two federal courts directing Georgia to implement the procedure for the 2008 general election. The decision comes seven months after Georgia requested an expedited review of the preclearance submission.

“DOJ has thrown open the door for activist organizations such as ACORN to register non-citizens to vote in Georgia’s elections, and the state has no ability to verify an applicant’s citizenship status or whether the individual even exists. DOJ completely disregarded Georgia’s obvious and direct interest in preventing non-citizens from voting, instead siding with the ACLU and MALDEF. Clearly, politics took priority over common sense and good public policy.

News Room | Press Release

Hey! Americans,, kiss your azz and your country goodbye,, cause you've been fucked!

Why ask why? Just another example of Obama's fascism. Blatantly disregards the law and the Constitution to appease the whiners.

Oh? Exactly what law and Constitutional provision is this act violating?

How about the 10th Amendment? I'm sure you've heard of it. You know ... the one that says anything not specifically given to the Fed in the Constitution falls to the states?

When the federal government takes THAT right away from the states as it has so many others, get back to me, huh?

Two failed wars. An economic debacle that is within an eyelash of being the Second Great Republican Depression. Allowing a successful attack on the US by ignoring warnings from the prior admin, Clark, and many foriegn intel agencies. Some of those warnings were even specific as to how the attack was to be carried out. Then failing to get the mastermind of the murder of 3000 Americans on American soil. How do you fuck it up any worse than this?

And you dumb fucks stood and cheered for it all. Simply incredible!

Well, thanks for proving you're an idiot. You don't seem to know much about anything. Just ignorant, baseless, leftwingnut talking points.

You fuck up worse by creating an economic debacle FAR worse than any anyone else has ever done, complete with government interference in private industry and giving the US Treasury Dept carte blanche to seize anything it deems "vital" to the economy.

You fuck up worse by going around the world kissing fucked-up dictator's asses.

You fuck up worse by selling this nation to China.

Putting an activist leftwingnut idiot such as yourself on the Supreme Court.

You fuck up worse by playing a shell game with an alleged tax break that doesn't even cover half what gas prices have risen in the last 90 days.

You fuck up worse by interfering in an issue that belongs to the state of Georgia, not the Federal government.

And YOU personally fuck up by just opening your mouth. You're about as dumb as it gets.

Yeah...the economy was going just swimmingly until Jan 20th, then it just collapsed :lol:

Man, you really are a stupid partisan hack, aren't you?

Waiting. Just waiting. The American public is going ot stand only so much fascism.

Actually his approval ratings top 60%. So if your gonna revolt, its going to be a bunch of right wing dipshits in pickup trucks. And if you all want to try to revolt so you can get shot by the feds, be my guest.

You think the Feds should threaten people more than they already are?

What is he doing that people approve of?

Lots of things. Making the economy suck less, pushing a healthcare plan, generally not being a rightwing moron.

And I think the Feds should stop armed rebellion, yes. Do you have a problem with that? If so, feel free to lead the charge against the feds :lol:. Let me just get some popcorn first....

The facts are accurate.

georgia voting doj - Google Search

Pick a link. They all say the same thing. Sucks to get all your news from Rachel Maddow.

Some of them don't paint the clearest picture though.

GA also has a law that requires voters to prove citizenship upon registration.

This law goes beyond that and tried to implement electronic cross checks with the DMV and SSA. Voters without drivers license, mistakes on numbers, etc. were being pulled by the computer. As I said earlier, a driver's license has exactly squat to do with the right to vote. The fact the system relied on DMV records is enough for anyone, looking at this through non partisan specs, to understand that it is not fair and potentially will disqualify voters for not having a DMV record.

The state of Georgia has a long history of denying US citizens the right to vote. The fact that they aren't trusted with tending to their own matters is a legacy left to them by the people they have chosen to elect. We don't let criminals go unsupervised on parole. Georgia can get off this probation if they will stop using the same "Jim Crowe" tactics that got them in this oversight program to begin with. They have no one but themselves to blame.

Who cares? Voting is a right. If you want to vote, ensure your shit's squared away. It's not that hard.

Only legal citizens of the US should be allowed to vote. The government should not be obstructing efforts to verify legal citizenship. Simple as that.

Voting is a right...so unless you do it all correctly, you should be able to be denied that :lol:

What an ass you are. If its a right we should be doing everything we can to help people vote, not preventing them from voting. Why exactly should thousands of people, hundreds of them born in the US, be prevented from voting to prevent a few illegals from voting? Is that really worth it?

You're arguing with someone using the "some of them don't paint the clearest picture though ..." line.

Either you're a legal citizen and can prove it or you aren't. Not real hard. Not for legal citizens that care about voting, that is.

No. If you are a legal citizen and can't prove it...you are still a legal citizen. Dumbass.

Why ask why? Just another example of Obama's fascism. Blatantly disregards the law and the Constitution to appease the whiners.

Oh? Exactly what law and Constitutional provision is this act violating?

How about the 10th Amendment? I'm sure you've heard of it. You know ... the one that says anything not specifically given to the Fed in the Constitution falls to the states?

When the federal government takes THAT right away from the states as it has so many others, get back to me, huh?

Called equal protection. Specifically given to the feds.

You're arguing with someone using the "some of them don't paint the clearest picture though ..." line.

Either you're a legal citizen and can prove it or you aren't. Not real hard. Not for legal citizens that care about voting, that is.

No. If you are a legal citizen and can't prove it...you are still a legal citizen. Dumbass.

How can you tell a legal citizen from an illegal if neither can prove it?

How can you tell a legal citizen from an illegal if neither can prove it?

You cant...but that doesn't automatically make someone illegal.

Some of them don't paint the clearest picture though.

GA also has a law that requires voters to prove citizenship upon registration.

This law goes beyond that and tried to implement electronic cross checks with the DMV and SSA. Voters without drivers license, mistakes on numbers, etc. were being pulled by the computer. As I said earlier, a driver's license has exactly squat to do with the right to vote. The fact the system relied on DMV records is enough for anyone, looking at this through non partisan specs, to understand that it is not fair and potentially will disqualify voters for not having a DMV record.

The state of Georgia has a long history of denying US citizens the right to vote. The fact that they aren't trusted with tending to their own matters is a legacy left to them by the people they have chosen to elect. We don't let criminals go unsupervised on parole. Georgia can get off this probation if they will stop using the same "Jim Crowe" tactics that got them in this oversight program to begin with. They have no one but themselves to blame.

Who cares? Voting is a right. If you want to vote, ensure your shit's squared away. It's not that hard.

Only legal citizens of the US should be allowed to vote. The government should not be obstructing efforts to verify legal citizenship. Simple as that.

Voting is a right...so unless you do it all correctly, you should be able to be denied that :lol:

What an ass you are. If its a right we should be doing everything we can to help people vote, not preventing them from voting. Why exactly should thousands of people, hundreds of them born in the US, be prevented from voting to prevent a few illegals from voting? Is that really worth it?

There is no evidence people who were legally entitled to vote were ever denied that right.

Why should ANY illegals ever be allowed to vote. Ever?

Besides, it's not about illegals, it's bogus registrations to stuff the ballot boxes after the fact. Of course, all those voters will APPEARL legal.

There is no evidence people who were legally entitled to vote were ever denied that right.

Of course they weren't denied the right. How could they have been denied the right by a law that never went into effect?

Why should ANY illegals ever be allowed to vote. Ever?

I'd rather 30 illegals vote than thousands of US citizens be disenfranchised. Wouldn't you?

Besides, it's not about illegals, it's bogus registrations to stuff the ballot boxes after the fact. Of course, all those voters will APPEARL legal.

Umm, well this ruling won't change that.

Humor me babe. Give me an example of a legal resident who could acquire no acceptable means of identificaiton.

We're just one step closer to an armed revolution.

How do you think that would go? It's not the 18th century...weaponry is much better than it was then. No citizen would want to feel the heavy hand of our government on their throat. You couldn't even imagine a clusterbomb landing in your neighborhood.

Just who's side do you think the military would be on? Think about it for a minute... :eusa_whistle:

I don't believe voters who can properly register themselves are disenfranchised.

So fuck the illegals. If I hung around Home Depot with no ID in the parking lot on a Saturday morning with the rest of the illegal day laborers, I might get mistaken for one, too. That doesn't make them legal.

Last edited:
We're just one step closer to an armed revolution.

How do you think that would go? It's not the 18th century...weaponry is much better than it was then. No citizen would want to feel the heavy hand of our government on their throat. You couldn't even imagine a clusterbomb landing in your neighborhood.

Just who's side do you think the military would be on? Think about it for a minute... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah, I think the little motherfucker made a threat.

Tell me, asshole, what American soldier is going to clusterbomb a neighborhood on Barack Obama's order?

Janet Reno, maybe.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back