Why?

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

C'mon, tell me what a prick I really am! I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch and I couldn't care less if you fuckers tell me that!

I don't like special treatment and I have trouble responding to people being nice to me. I thrive on negativity.

Ok, now everyone speak their minds and bash me. :)

Dunno, you seem like a pretty normal moderate-to-conservative guy to me, against outrageous gay activism, generally pro-American, etc. Some expressions of frustration about race as lived in America, but nothing too radical or extreme. A little too much acceptance of BushCheneyism for me, but since I'm at least on that side of the spectrum (WAAAAAaaaaay over, of course), it doesn't really bug me all that much.

Whatever do you mean darling husband? I could never bash you. You are a paragon of virtue, an idol of patience and intelligence. Were it not for you the sun wouldn't shine.:hail:

Dunno, you seem like a pretty normal moderate-to-conservative guy to me, against outrageous gay activism, generally pro-American, etc. Some expressions of frustration about race as lived in America, but nothing too radical or extreme. A little too much acceptance of BushCheneyism for me, but since I'm at least on that side of the spectrum (WAAAAAaaaaay over, of course), it doesn't really bug me all that much.

I'm saddened that I couldn't get you to bash me. :(

Whatever do you mean darling husband? I could never bash you. You are a paragon of virtue, an idol of patience and intelligence. Were it not for you the sun wouldn't shine.

Even when being sarcastic you speak the truth.

Ok you asked for it, your a fucking asshole and suck pole in my opinion

Excellent, exactly what I was looking for! I'm not a polesmoker though. An asshole at times, yes, but never did the thought cross my mind to bat for the other team.

Hey Jimmy you're like me, I need a little anger and bashing now and then, keeps my juices flowing so i'm gonna do my part to help you out tonight.

Eat shit you complete buffoon. Fuck you and your joke of a team the Steelers. If you can't beat Baltimore you should fold up that worthless fucking franchise.

I mean this in the kindest way possible:D

Originally posted by jimnyc
I notice many on the board are hesitant to reply to me the way they reply to others. Don't be nice to me because I own the board. Don't suck up to me for fear of being banned. No regular members are going to be banned for speaking their mind.

C'mon, tell me what a prick I really am! I know I'm an arrogant son of a bitch and I couldn't care less if you fuckers tell me that!

I don't like special treatment and I have trouble responding to people being nice to me. I thrive on negativity.

Ok, now everyone speak their minds and bash me. :)
:321: :moon4: :gives: :gross2: :gay: :dev3: :asshole:

Originally posted by OCA
Ok you asked for it, your a fucking asshole and suck pole in my opinion :D

I know he doesn't smoke pole, just thought I would get the blood pressure up real quick. :D

Originally posted by OCA
Eat shit you complete buffoon. Fuck you and your joke of a team the Steelers. If you can't beat Baltimore you should fold up that worthless fucking franchise.

Oh man, now you stepped over the line. You can hit me with a baseball bat and I may forgive you if you buy me a beer, but making fun of the Steelers is like a capital offense. I hope Kordell Stewart hunts you down and anally violates you. :D

Your an asswipe! :D

db_fuck-off1.jpg

Originally posted by jimnyc
Oh man, now you stepped over the line. You can hit me with a baseball bat and I may forgive you if you buy me a beer, but making fun of the Steelers is like a capital offense. I hope Kordell Stewart hunts you down and anally violates you. :D

Oh man that was beautiful! Don't you feel better now? BTW how does a guy who grew up in Jersey/NYC area get to be a Steelers fan? Shouldn't you be a Jets or Giants fan?

I have known Jimnyc for nearly 10 years now. Let me tell you this. There have never been a bigger closet homo in all the world. Where do you think all that anger comes from? It comes from the fact that he cant have a big 11 inch dick up his ass. It comes from the fact that after its been up his ass he cant pull it out and suck all of his own anal juices off of it. It comes from the fact that he wants to them have the guy blow his load all over his face. Since these are him most wanted desires...and he cant have them...he is an angry, nasty, cranky, opinionated Son of a Bitch.

Other than that..he is an ok guy.

:D

Originally posted by OCA
Oh man that was beautiful! Don't you feel better now? BTW how does a guy who grew up in Jersey/NYC area get to be a Steelers fan? Shouldn't you be a Jets or Giants fan?

If he were a REAL man he would be.

Originally posted by Jackass
I have known Jimnyc for nearly 10 years now. Let me tell you this. There have never been a bigger closet homo in all the world. Where do you think all that anger comes from? It comes from the fact that he cant have a big 11 inch dick up his ass. It comes from the fact that after its been up his ass he cant pull it out and suck all of his own anal juices off of it. It comes from the fact that he wants to them have the guy blow his load all over his face. Since these are him most wanted desires...and he cant have them...he is an angry, nasty, cranky, opinionated Son of a Bitch.

LMAO!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Well I imagine that he started out a New York football fan but when the Steelers were winning in the 70's he jumped on the bandwagon, fucking frontrunner! Well can't say that too much because he's still with them even though they sucked ass last year.

Originally posted by OCA

Never! The only local team I root for is the Rangers. Only pussies root for the Giants and Jets. :)

Originally posted by OCA
Well I imagine that he started out a New York football fan but when the Steelers were winning in the 70's he jumped on the bandwagon, fucking frontrunner! Well can't say that too much because he's still with them even though they sucked ass last year.

Nope, was a Steelers fan from when I was like 5 years old! Loved them all through the 80's when they were total shit too!

Originally posted by Jackass

If I wasn't laughing so hard from reading this I would come down there and kick your ass. Holy shit, this had me in tears. :laugh:

BTW - I love you too, ya piece of shit!

Forum List

Back