Why? Yes or No

Do you support free contraceptive devices as a means to reduce unwanted pregnanacy

• God told me so, I never question the word of God

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  • Banned
Why do faith groups who abhor abortion seek to prevent the means which can effectively and greatly reduce the number of abortions in America? Prohibition seems rather stupid to me.

Supreme Court punts decision in birth control dispute

Why is there no YES option in the poll?

I would vote yes on this issue.

And that's your right. I should have include "yes" as an option, mea culpa.

However, why do some believe prohibition of contraceptives is a good thing, if in fact they abhor abortion? That makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Why do faith groups who abhor abortion seek to prevent the means which can effectively and greatly reduce the number of abortions in America? Prohibition seems rather stupid to me.

Because it has never been about saving lives of babies and has always been about controlling women's reproduction.

If the US citizens wanted to invest in their own country and if RWNJs cared about babies, of course birth control would be readily available and cheap or free.

According to the thumpers,
Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

• Banned

Because it has never been about saving lives of babies and has always been about controlling women's reproduction.

If the US citizens wanted to invest in their own country and if RWNJs cared about babies, of course birth control would be readily available and cheap or free.

Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

What does RWNJs stand for?

Right wing nut jobs.

I think you can change the options of your poll.

Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

Op doesn't understand what free means.

Funny stuff

Compare the cost of bc to the cost of abortions and starving, homeless kids.
Of which nothing would change. Liberals have been giving away "free" shit for decades yet the problems they claim will be solved only continue to grow.

Responsibility is not taught by enabling the very behavior you wish to alter.

Liberals are so dumb

Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

RWNJs stands for Right Wing Nut Jobs

Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

RWNJs stands for Right Wing Nut Jobs

LOL, I should have known. Thanks.

Funny stuff

Of which nothing would change. Liberals have been giving away "free" shit for decades yet the problems they claim will be solved only continue to grow.

Liberals are so dumb

Non sequitur followed by an implied effort to control human sexuality, followed by an ad hominem.

What we need is a good sterilization program. People who can't support the kids they already have should have their parts taken out. If we just offered to pay for a new smart phone for them, they would let you do it to them. Totally voluntary. Much cheaper than paying for the litter of criminals they will push out of their innards.

Funny stuff

Liberals are so dumb

Non sequitur followed by an implied effort to control human sexuality, followed by an ad hominem.
Jibberish supplanted for knowledge

Fetuses are valuable.
Children - not so much.

Dumb, stupid, wrong.

You need to be on an honest search for God instead of a mission to deny Him.

Funny stuff

Liberals are so dumb

Come on Grampa. You can figure it out if you try. If you fixed a flat on your car, would you expect that you would never have to fix another flat? I'm not sure there are very many permanent, forever fixes for anything. You fix what you can, and try to reduce the chances of it happening again, but no matter what you do, there is still a chance that tire will go flat again. That's why it's seen as preventative maintenance instead of a permanent fix. Right wingers always whine because things get broke when they don't even want to pay the price for simple maintenance.

Forum List

Back