Why? Yes or No

Do you support free contraceptive devices as a means to reduce unwanted pregnanacy

• God told me so, I never question the word of God

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm not taking anyone's property. Once you pay your taxes, that money is not yours anymore. It then becomes part of the collective "ours." Yes, birth control and helping control our population is a good use of that money. It benefits everyone.

So it sounds like you don't think that you, personally, have the legitimate ethical authority to take your neighbors' property by force and use it to provide contraceptives.

So the question then becomes: Which individual people do in fact have the legitimate ethical authority, and how did they acquire that authority?

I'm not taking anyone's property. Once you pay your taxes, that money is not yours anymore. It then becomes part of the collective "ours." Yes, birth control and helping control our population is a good use of that money. It benefits everyone.

So it sounds like you don't think that you, personally, have the legitimate ethical authority to take your neighbors' property by force and use it to provide contraceptives.

So the question then becomes: Which individual people do in fact have the legitimate ethical authority, and how did they acquire that authority?

The government (congress) votes on such things. These are elected representatives who are there to "represent" us.

Forum List

Back