Why wouldn't Kasich attend the convention?

Kasich let his mask slip to reveal that he has just as big an ego as Trump. He's cutting off his nose to spite his face while he licks his wounds.

Is he staying up all night to hold a Twitter whine fest about it?

He can't even compete with the Whine Master. Nobody can.

If whines were dollars Rump would actually have as much money as he claims.

I like the picture you've painted...Kasich hides in the corner and pouts. Such a civil crybaby.:lol:

Seriously folks......why would a very popular (62% approval) Repub. governor of the state where the GOP convention is being held, shun the event that is supposed to be the biggest "bump" in republican approval ratings?

I very much like Kasich and if it were he who was running against Clinton, I'd have a difficult time in pushing the lever for the Dems. candidate.

Could it be that because almost 45% of republicans are wishing for a better candidate than Trump, Kasich has opted to sit this one out?

No, he's a pussy and not a man of his word. Simple as that.

Seriously folks......why would a very popular (62% approval) Repub. governor of the state where the GOP convention is being held, shun the event that is supposed to be the biggest "bump" in republican approval ratings?

I very much like Kasich and if it were he who was running against Clinton, I'd have a difficult time in pushing the lever for the Dems. candidate.

Could it be that because almost 45% of republicans are wishing for a better candidate than Trump, Kasich has opted to sit this one out?

What the hell's this "word" about? Did he promise to attend the convention?

He promised to support the parties nominee, what ever that entails. If the baby shrub had won would he be there, yep. He has he same obligation to Trump.

He promised to support the parties nominee, what ever that entails. If the baby shrub has won would he be there, yep. He has he same obligation to Trump.

"Obligation"? So you have to attend the convention in order to do that huh?

He promised to support the parties nominee, what ever that entails. If the baby shrub has won would he be there, yep. He has he same obligation to Trump.

If he would have been there for any other candidate, yes he had the obligation to be there.
But hey, you folks love liars so I understand your defending him.

If he would have been there for any other candidate, yes he had the obligation to be there.

"Liars"? Like the one you just made up about me?
Which is why you're on Ignore, where you belong, scumbag. :fu:

"Liars"? Like the one you just made up about me?
Which is why you're on Ignore, where you belong, scumbag. :fu:

For the second time I guess, didn't you say that last week?

Forum List

Back