Jewish Republicans Slip Into Crisis Mode as Donald Trump’s Convention Looms

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Yes there a are a few crazy Jews who are republican, they are like a crazy uncle that no one wants to talk about

“I’m doing my best to help the overall effort, but working hard for Trump is not something I can do,” said a longtime Jewish donor who asked not to be identified out of concern of showing discord among Republican donors. “I’m not the only one,” he added, “Jewish donors aren’t running” to Trump’s aid.

The numbers are striking.

A Wall Street Journal analysis of campaign donations made by board members of the RJC, all major GOP contributors, found that through the month of May they’ve given only $5,400 to Trump. In the previous election cycle, RJC board members were responsible for $16.5 million of Romney’s war chest.

Jewish Republicans Slip Into Crisis Mode as Trump Convention Looms

Yes there a are a few crazy Jews who are republican, they are like a crazy uncle that no one wants to talk about

“I’m doing my best to help the overall effort, but working hard for Trump is not something I can do,” said a longtime Jewish donor who asked not to be identified out of concern of showing discord among Republican donors. “I’m not the only one,” he added, “Jewish donors aren’t running” to Trump’s aid.

A Wall Street Journal analysis of campaign donations made by board members of the RJC, all major GOP contributors, found that through the month of May they’ve given only $5,400 to Trump. In the previous election cycle, RJC board members were responsible for $16.5 million of Romney’s war chest.

Jews for Trump? Damn, they must be dumber than I thought.

Jroc

Jews who vote Democrat are the crazy ones. Dims are mostly anti-semites who hate Israel. Why would any Jew vote for that?

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

Looks like the liberals can do nothing but smear, insult, belittle, and predict doom for Donald Trump.

They must remain strangely silent about their own candidate, since she has no accomplishments, no programs that have worked, and an ideology that has consistently failed for the last four or five decades.

They're relying on the Praetorian media to cover up Hillary's crimes and failures.

Jew here. I am probably voting for Gary Johnson unless IL becomes a close race, then I am voting for Trump. Either way I donated $250 to his campaign.

Jews are some of the stupidest voters around. They vote for a party that is utterly antisemite and a party that wants to flood the country with even bigger antisemitic, anti-freedom, anti-woman and anti-liberalism Muslim hordes.

Forum List

Back