Why Would Someone You Don't Know.....

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... want to cause you pain, or enjoy your pain?

Does it mean they are basically a mean and hateful person?

What does it mean if they WANT to hate you and won't even discuss with you the things they don't like about you? Does it mean they don't WANT to like you? If so, why would someone not want to like someone?

Uuuh, what? Fuck em, that's the proper attitude. You can't make people like you, nor should you try. People only have the power you give them.

It's not that I want anyone to like or not like me (more people don't that do, which is cool) - I'm just wondering what that says about the psychology of the person with the lack of desire to want to like everyone.

Or even a personality thing?

I like to try to see the good in all people. I really want to like everyone, so, I can't really comprehend the mind of someone that WANTS to not like you.... or not try to see the good in someone.... ?

I'm a motive person - I like to understand what drives people. It's not so much about reconciliation as it is about understanding.
Once you understand, acceptance and peace follows

Avoid such people as unworthy of your presence.

Why would you want to understand their emotional illness?

I have two family and one in-law that acts like that. I have nothing to do with them. I have taught my children to have nothing to do with them.

... want to cause you pain, or enjoy your pain?

Does it mean they are basically a mean and hateful person?

What does it mean if they WANT to hate you and won't even discuss with you the things they don't like about you? Does it mean they don't WANT to like you? If so, why would someone not want to like someone?

Are psychopaths mean and hateful?

Sadism. Of course, that diagnosis should be made by an objective party and not imputed by a wounded victim of said person.

Yeah. I find most people like that are evil.

Use a lot of foul language, are immature and pretend to be bad ass... most of them are totally weak.

Forum List

Back