Why Would Holocaust Deniers Lie.

Also, history is written by the victors.

Nice sound bite but completely fallacious. To an academic, history is a synthesis of opposing views of events, broadly speaking, "there's your side, there's my side anf there's the truth". History is revised with every new generation of historians. Nothing you have said refutes the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

I have already given sufficient proof that the holocaust was largely a hoax. I have better things to do than dig up evidence for an infinity of things that happened.

No you haven't you've offered opinion and cherry picked pseudo-science, and the mere fact that you apparently have, "better things to do than dig up evidence for an infinity of things.." demonstrates that you have no genuine evidence to offer.

Oh, just a thought, if all these people were not gassed/shot/exterminated, what happened to them?

What in the hell makes you think that the pages I posted were bullshit. Oh, I forgot, Your deluded mind that has been brainwashed beyond all recognition. As to "radical crackpot theories," did you not read the thread I posted called "Jewish Warfare"? Find the original thread. Leave a reply. I will find it. In it, you can tell me anything in the thread that you think is untrue. Are you afraid? Are you a chiken? Bauk Bauk Bauk! (Chicken sounds) Go for it.

Next, didn't I show you a picture of an old plaque that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that says that 4 million Jews died there. And the picture to the right that shows the new plaque that is there that says 1.5 million jews died there? That isn't psuedoscience. It is reality. And the Poles would never have changed the numbers if they didn't have the evidence to back it up. Even though I think the 1.5 million figure is still way too high.

Next, before we begin to talk about what happened to the Jews, we first need to iron out how many died. There are Red cross documents that say that 271,000 died. There are more thoroughly researched findings that put the numbers anywhere from 300,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) How many Jews do you think died.

I'll say it again incase you missed it the first three times,

Nothing you have said refutes the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Is that the best you can do. Make shit up? I never said anything to challenge tha fact that the Nazis tried to get rid of the Jews. Did I not mention to you something before about "The Haavara Agreement"? As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

As to racial crackpot theories, the U.S. is a large country with a lot of natural resources and arable land. Then consider these stastics.
U.S. population, 319 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 612 billion.
Japan population, 127 million. Yearly value of exports 792 billion.
German population, 81.89 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 492 billion.

The U.S. also has more drug users than any other country. We also have 4% of the worlds population, but 25% of those in jail. These aren't crackpot theories. They are reality. Read the threads, "Jewish Warfare." And the thread, "Is the White species superior?" If you can disagree with what they say, then you are the crackpot. But feel free to debate me about anything they have to say.

your post makes no sense------How would I know the precise number of people your kith and kin murdered? I do not even know exactly how many people scum like you murder in drunken rage

The answer for a Jew is usually 6 million. If you don't agree with that number, then just make some sort of guess. As for the number of people White people murder in a drunken rage, I doubt if the number is very high. Even then, I would be willing to bet that non-whites as a percentage of their population murder more people in a drunken rage.

As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

The question is irrelevant, but the answer is, "no one knows for sure"; they're still finding mass grave sites in Eastern Europe

Pipeline workers find mass grave of Jews killed by Nazis

Quibbling over exact numbers is a pointless exercise, and still doesn't alter the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Did you even read my thread? It matters a great deal. And for the Jewish revenge seekers after WW II who wanted to poisin the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans, they seemed to know. Jews who seek and are receiving reparations for the holocaust also seem to have a pretty good idea. Even if it is wrong.

Also, if you are going to accuse people of extermination, you should have a pretty good idea of how many died. You should also include how they died and why. Red Cross documents put the number at about 271,000. Other findings put the numbers from three hundred thousand to six hundred thousand. After Poland gained its independence from Russia, another Nazi hating country, Poland lowered the number of Jews who died at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million. (Which is probably still too high) And if the number of deaths at Auschwitz were so overstated, you can bet your ass that they were at all of the other Jewish internment camps too. As to the "crackpot" theory of White superiority, I already went into that. Is the best you can do is ignore it and keep repeating the same bullshit?

Nice sound bite but completely fallacious. To an academic, history is a synthesis of opposing views of events, broadly speaking, "there's your side, there's my side anf there's the truth". History is revised with every new generation of historians. Nothing you have said refutes the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

No you haven't you've offered opinion and cherry picked pseudo-science, and the mere fact that you apparently have, "better things to do than dig up evidence for an infinity of things.." demonstrates that you have no genuine evidence to offer.

Oh, just a thought, if all these people were not gassed/shot/exterminated, what happened to them?

What in the hell makes you think that the pages I posted were bullshit. Oh, I forgot, Your deluded mind that has been brainwashed beyond all recognition. As to "radical crackpot theories," did you not read the thread I posted called "Jewish Warfare"? Find the original thread. Leave a reply. I will find it. In it, you can tell me anything in the thread that you think is untrue. Are you afraid? Are you a chiken? Bauk Bauk Bauk! (Chicken sounds) Go for it.

Next, didn't I show you a picture of an old plaque that used to be at the holocaust memorial museum in Auschwitz that says that 4 million Jews died there. And the picture to the right that shows the new plaque that is there that says 1.5 million jews died there? That isn't psuedoscience. It is reality. And the Poles would never have changed the numbers if they didn't have the evidence to back it up. Even though I think the 1.5 million figure is still way too high.

Next, before we begin to talk about what happened to the Jews, we first need to iron out how many died. There are Red cross documents that say that 271,000 died. There are more thoroughly researched findings that put the numbers anywhere from 300,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) How many Jews do you think died.

Nothing you have said refutes the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Is that the best you can do. Make shit up? I never said anything to challenge tha fact that the Nazis tried to get rid of the Jews. Did I not mention to you something before about "The Haavara Agreement"? As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

As to racial crackpot theories, the U.S. is a large country with a lot of natural resources and arable land. Then consider these stastics.
German population, 81.89 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 492 billion.

The U.S. also has more drug users than any other country. We also have 4% of the worlds population, but 25% of those in jail. These aren't crackpot theories. They are reality. Read the threads, "Jewish Warfare." And the thread, "Is the White species superior?" If you can disagree with what they say, then you are the crackpot. But feel free to debate me about anything they have to say.

your post makes no sense------How would I know the precise number of people your kith and kin murdered? I do not even know exactly how many people scum like you murder in drunken rage

The answer for a Jew is usually 6 million. If you don't agree with that number, then just make some sort of guess. As for the number of people White people murder in a drunken rage, I doubt if the number is very high. Even then, I would be willing to bet that non-whites as a percentage of their population murder more people in a drunken rage.

How interesting. In fact, you are wrong. Drunken violence is far more a behavior of rednecks than of black males. No question that alcoholism is rampant
amongst black males-----but that all important gun in the hands of a drunk cracker is a SOUTHERN WASP thing. Even your sluts kill--------I do not have enough fingers and toes time thousands to count up the cases of "my dad is dead----my mom was "cleaning" his gun" stories I have encountered

How interesting. In fact, you are wrong. Drunken violence is far more a behavior of rednecks than of black males. No question that alcoholism is rampant
amongst black males-----but that all important gun in the hands of a drunk cracker is a SOUTHERN WASP thing. Even your sluts kill--------I do not have enough fingers and toes time thousands to count up the cases of "my dad is dead----my mom was "cleaning" his gun" stories I have encountered

I don't care to hear your Jewish, anti-White bullshit. Also, a lot of the way people behave has to do with the monkey see monkey do things in the media. And who runs the media? Jews.

I don't care to hear your Jewish, anti-White bullshit. Also, a lot of the way people behave has to do with the monkey see monkey do things in the media. And who runs the media? Jews.

people who can write----do write. People who prefer to drink, do drink

And people who prefer to tell lies about the holocaust do lie about the holocaust.

And people who prefer to tell lies about the holocaust do lie about the holocaust.

yes-----holocaust comic books were circulating in the inebriated islamo Nazi town
in which I grew up by the mid 1930s

As to the extermination thing, why are you avoiding my question. HOW MANY JEWS DIED IN THE HOLOCAUST. Answer it!

The question is irrelevant, but the answer is, "no one knows for sure"; they're still finding mass grave sites in Eastern Europe

Quibbling over exact numbers is a pointless exercise, and still doesn't alter the fact that the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion.

Did you even read my thread? It matters a great deal. And for the Jewish revenge seekers after WW II who wanted to poisin the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans, they seemed to know. Jews who seek and are receiving reparations for the holocaust also seem to have a pretty good idea. Even if it is wrong.

Also, if you are going to accuse people of extermination, you should have a pretty good idea of how many died. You should also include how they died and why. Red Cross documents put the number at about 271,000. Other findings put the numbers from three hundred thousand to six hundred thousand. After Poland gained its independence from Russia, another Nazi hating country, Poland lowered the number of Jews who died at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5 million. (Which is probably still too high) And if the number of deaths at Auschwitz were so overstated, you can bet your ass that they were at all of the other Jewish internment camps too. As to the "crackpot" theory of White superiority, I already went into that. Is the best you can do is ignore it and keep repeating the same bullshit?

Quibbling about numbers on an internet forum is a waste of time and effort. In my case we have the British Association of Holocaust Studies based at the University of Southamption who co-ordinate and disseminate the latest academic research on the subject. Numbers of the victims fluctuates as new information is discovered, it's not an easy subject to research. It may surprise you to learn that new information is coming to light about the Spanish Armada of 1588, 500 years later so there's still a lot to be discovered about the Holocaust. If I'm around 500 years from now and the Holcaust turns out to be a big missunderstanding, I'll tip my hat to you for raising awareness of the fact.

However as the current evidence stands, the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

I am fascinated I never heard of "THE PLOT TO POISON THE WELLS OF GERMANY CITES BY DA JOOOOOS" post world war II-----but I have heard of
many such accusations-------for example the machinations of the jews of Portugal
which brought about earthquakes-----thus leading to the very correct and righteous
murder and expulsion of jews from Portugal-----the esteemed philosopher, SPINOZA---ended up in Holland as a result of the fascinating plot --------and the oldest synagogue in New York City------came to be ----built by the escapees from that JUST PENALTY for JEWISH EARTH QUAKES---------the name of the synagogue which still stands is Shearith Israel in New York City, 1654. The present building is not that old-----I think the original burnt down (??) but it still has some fascinating historical antique features (1897) The place is often called "THE SPANISH AND PORTUGESE SYNAGOGUE" since the founders were survivors of that horrific EARTH QUAKE MAKING CADRE OF JEWS in Portugal----and some of the survivors of SAINT QUEEN ISABELLA who delighted in burning infants to death in the famous AUTO DE FE of Spain. Feel free to ask questions----by marriage I have relatives descended from that general group of
people------lucky them------after more than 400 years out of the Iberian peninsula---
they still speak SPANISH---from the cradle. I envy people who speak multi languages from infancy

yes-----holocaust comic books were circulating in the inebriated islamo Nazi town

Were they comic books that supported the Jewish version of the holocaust or refuted it. Also, I will include the pictures of three porno magazines that I hear circulated in Israel in the early 60's. Apparently Jewish sand negro boys (and probably men) used to like to masturbate at the thought at being sexually assaulted by White Nazi dream girls.

Jewish Porn Magazines.jpg

Were they comic books that supported the Jewish version of the holocaust or refuted it. Also, I will include the pictures of three porno magazines that I hear circulated in Israel in the early 60's. Apparently Jewish sand negro boys (and probably men) used to like to masturbate at the thought at being sexually assaulted by White Nazi dream girls.

View attachment 56019

I have been in lots of homes of Israelis and never say those comics-----I lived
in a small town in the USA and saw lots of porn in the homes of white trash like
you

Quibbling about numbers on an internet forum is a waste of time and effort. In my case we have the British Association of Holocaust Studies based at the University of Southamption who co-ordinate and disseminate the latest academic research on the subject. Numbers of the victims fluctuates as new information is discovered, it's not an easy subject to research. It may surprise you to learn that new information is coming to light about the Spanish Armada of 1588, 500 years later so there's still a lot to be discovered about the Holocaust. If I'm around 500 years from now and the Holcaust turns out to be a big missunderstanding, I'll tip my hat to you for raising awareness of the fact.

However as the current evidence stands, the Nazis set out to systematically expel then exterminate an entire group of people based on crackpot racial theories of white European "supremacy" and the fact that they followed a different religion, and nothing you have produced so far contradicts that.

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are. The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) But that aside, I can tell you EXACTLY how many Jews died. If it was 6 million, it wasn't nearly enough. For one reason, Russian Jewish communists were said to have caused the untimely deaths of something like 30 million. In total, the number of people who died at the hands of Russian communists is said to be somewhere between 80 and 100 million! So there is no need to wait 500 years. I am telling you now. Also, I dug a hole, threw your "crackpot racial theories," into the hole, took a shit on them and filled in the hole. So you can take your "crackpot racial theories" and shove them up your ass.

View attachment 56019

I have been in lots of homes of Israelis and never say those comics-----I lived
in a small town in the USA and saw lots of porn in the homes of white trash like
you

I don't care what you saw or didn't see. I am showing you now. Also, unless you're some sort of weird singer or something, you most likely have never seen porno in White peoples houses. Unless you were looking for it.

I'm not quibbling about the numbers. You are. The number of Jews who died in the holocaust are anywhere from 271,000 to 600,000. (Not 6 million) But that aside, I can tell you EXACTLY how many Jews died. If it was 6 million, it wasn't nearly enough. For one reason, Russian Jewish communists were said to have caused the untimely deaths of something like 30 million. In total, the number of people who died at the hands of Russian communists is said to be somewhere between 80 and 100 million! So there is no need to wait 500 years. I am telling you now. Also, I dug a hole, threw your "crackpot racial theories," into the hole, took a shit on them and filled in the hole. So you can take your "crackpot racial theories" and shove them up your ass.

I am familiar with the islamo Nazi literature -----I do not need a review. I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA----North-east. The town was full of chronically
inebriated white trash like you and ------seedy little pamphlets of the kind of propaganda upon which you were suckled

I am fascinated I never heard of "THE PLOT TO POISON THE WELLS OF GERMANY CITES BY DA JOOOOOS" post world war II-----but I have heard of
many such accusations-------for example the machinations of the jews of Portugal
which brought about earthquakes-----thus leading to the very correct and righteous
murder and expulsion of jews from Portugal-----the esteemed philosopher, SPINOZA---ended up in Holland as a result of the fascinating plot --------and the oldest synagogue in New York City------came to be ----built by the escapees from that JUST PENALTY for JEWISH EARTH QUAKES---------the name of the synagogue which still stands is Shearith Israel in New York City, 1654. The present building is not that old-----I think the original burnt down (??) but it still has some fascinating historical antique features (1897) The place is often called "THE SPANISH AND PORTUGESE SYNAGOGUE" since the founders were survivors of that horrific EARTH QUAKE MAKING CADRE OF JEWS in Portugal----and some of the survivors of SAINT QUEEN ISABELLA who delighted in burning infants to death in the famous AUTO DE FE of Spain. Feel free to ask questions----by marriage I have relatives descended from that general group of
people------lucky them------after more than 400 years out of the Iberian peninsula---
they still speak SPANISH---from the cradle. I envy people who speak multi languages from infancy

The thing about a bunch of Jewish revenge seekers after the war planning to poison the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans was on one of those bullshit WW II documentary shows. I don't remember which one. They talked about them and though they were getting on in years, they interviewed quite a few of them.

One of the things they did was to poison a bunch of bread that was to be given to ex-SS soldiers who were being held prisoner of ex-war. Though they managed to poison thousands, from what I remember, not too many of the SS prisoners died. The Jews in the program were the ones who brought up the plan to poison the water supply of some German cities. But for a reason I don't remember, they never went through with that plan. But every one of the Jewish revenge seekers they talked to were sorry that they didn't.

As to what may have happened to Jews in Spain or wherever in Europe hundreds of years ago, it doesn't matter. But trouble usually doesn't come out of thin air. And if you ever read the thread, "Jewish Warfare," you know that the same old shit by the Jews is happening again here. It is time for another persecution of the Jews here. To do what Hitler did and ship them off somewhere. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Putin offered to give the Jews a piece of Russia as a homeland where they would be out of everybodies hair. Where they wouldn't have to worry about persecutions, fights over ancient "holy lands" or any of that kind of shit. Why don't you and the rest of the Jews go there. When you get there, feel free to learn that monkey Spanish language if you want to.

I am familiar with the islamo Nazi literature -----I do not need a review. I grew up in a Nazi town in the USA----North-east. The town was full of chronically
inebriated white trash like you and ------seedy little pamphlets of the kind of propaganda upon which you were suckled

What is it you don't get. The magazines weren't "islamo nazi" magazines. They were Israeli magazines. Though I don't know the backwards language, I'm pretty sure the words written on those magazines are hebrew. Insulting me or White people in general isn't going to change that.

The thing about a bunch of Jewish revenge seekers after the war planning to poison the water supply of some German cities to murder 6 million Germans was on one of those bullshit WW II documentary shows. I don't remember which one. They talked about them and though they were getting on in years, they interviewed quite a few of them.

One of the things they did was to poison a bunch of bread that was to be given to ex-SS soldiers who were being held prisoner of ex-war. Though they managed to poison thousands, from what I remember, not too many of the SS prisoners died. The Jews in the program were the ones who brought up the plan to poison the water supply of some German cities. But for a reason I don't remember, they never went through with that plan. But every one of the Jewish revenge seekers they talked to were sorry that they didn't.

As to what may have happened to Jews in Spain or wherever in Europe hundreds of years ago, it doesn't matter. But trouble usually doesn't come out of thin air. And if you ever read the thread, "Jewish Warfare," you know that the same old shit by the Jews is happening again here. It is time for another persecution of the Jews here. To do what Hitler did and ship them off somewhere. I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Putin offered to give the Jews a piece of Russia as a homeland where they would be out of everybodies hair. Where they wouldn't have to worry about persecutions, fights over ancient "holy lands" or any of that kind of shit. Why don't you and the rest of the Jews go there. When you get there, feel free to learn that monkey Spanish language if you want to.

You have something against the Spanish language TOO? Do you refer to
people who use it as 'SPICS'?? see? I know you-----I grew up in a town
full of Nazi white trash excrement

What is it you don't get. The magazines weren't "islamo nazi" magazines. They were Israeli magazines. Though I don't know the backwards language, I'm pretty sure the words written on those magazines are hebrew. Insulting me or White people in general isn't going to change that.

anyone can print a fake comic book. In fact anyone can print and publish
pamphlets and comics and even newspapers which is why the Nazi white trash
libels which include "DA JOOOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" are so idiotic

You have something against the Spanish language TOO? Do you refer to
people who use it as 'SPICS'?? see? I know you-----I grew up in a town
full of Nazi white trash excrement

Dear braindead Jew. Have you ever heard of the mexican organization called LaRaza? It means The Race. You can't get much more racist than that. And yet, how many White Americans do you see trying to sneak into mexico. As for spanish, I have heard of a critter they call Chupacabra. Directly translated, it means "sucker goat." Only a fucked up language would call something a sucker goat instead of a goat sucker.

And from what I hear, spanish is much like French. Where they will start out by naming a thing, then describing it afterwards. Sort of like Yoda from Star Wars. I wouldn't be surprised if Yiddish or Hebrew was the same way. Only Jew trash excrement, or spicks, would prefer such a language over English.

anyone can print a fake comic book. In fact anyone can print and publish
pamphlets and comics and even newspapers which is why the Nazi white trash
libels which include "DA JOOOOOS CONTROL THE MEDIA" are so idiotic

Just because somebody "can" fake something doesn't mean that they did. Also, Jews owned or ran movie studios like MGM. Warner Brothers, Columbia, Universal, Paramount, etc. I wouldn't doubt it if they also had a lot of influence in raido broadcasting. These days, there is no doubt that they control the television industry. So to say that the jews control the media isn't idiotic. It is a fact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back