Why won't the USMB GOP believe the Republican Leadership?

R

rdean

Remember when Bush said he didn't think about Bin Laden and didn't care about him? GOP USMB said he didn't mean it. Even when he abolished the sub agency dedicated to finding Bin Laden, USMB Republicans said it was a "ruse". So the guy is publicly telling you something and you insist it's not true?? Really??

Remember when Romney said he wouldn't represent half the country. It's on tape. I believe he meant it. USMB Republicans have said he didn't mean it.

Remember when Romney said he wouldn't go into Pakistan to take out Bin Laden? When he said he wouldn't move "Heaven and Earth" to find one man? USMB Republicans didn't believe he meant it. I believe Romney, not you guys.

The company in Freeport, Illinois that Romney owns 51% of is moving to China. USMB Republicans said Romney's money is in a "blind trust" so he's home free. There is nothing he could do. And yet, here is Romney calling a "blind trust" a ruse and a trick. You guys wouldn't believe him. I did. I still do.

Do USMB Republicans see the difference between us? You support your leaders because you believe they are lying. I don't vote for your leaders because I believe they are telling the truth.

And you guys are calling me stupid and delusional.

Let me say it again:

You support your leaders because you believe they are lying. I don't vote for your leaders because I believe they are telling the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
ignore the names they call you.

none of their childish name calling reflects the facts you post.

they reflect their inability to face the facts you post.

They will change but they will never admitt they changed.

Its what the weak minded do when their masters insist they change

ignore the names they call you.

none of their childish name calling reflects the facts you post.

they reflect their inability to face the facts you post.

They will change but they will never admitt they changed.

Its what the weak minded do when their masters insist they change

Why won' they back up their positions on anything? Don't they have any standards?

Forum List

Back