Why won't the republicans tell Obama to bomb Syria and then complain when he does it?

Democrat foreign policy is as follows:

scream for war, gather intel for war, vote for war, scream to pullout of war that you voted for, blame the Republicans, Scream that you were "tricked" into voting for war, then try to defund the US military.....

for political gain

Democrats despise America

Most Democrats voted against the Iraq war. Are you mentally handicapped?

Got a link to that?

Democrat foreign policy is as follows:

scream for war, gather intel for war, vote for war, scream to pullout of war that you voted for, blame the Republicans, Scream that you were "tricked" into voting for war, then try to defund the US military.....

for political gain

Democrats despise America

Got a link to that?

A majority in the house of reps voted against it I believe, and a majority of senators voted for it.

Doesn't matter, the war in Libya is pretty clear evidence that they weren't voting against the War in Iraq in principle, they were just angry it wasn't a democrat in charge of launching cruise missiles onto the heads of arabs.

Got a link to that?

A majority in the house of reps voted against it I believe, and a majority of senators voted for it.

Doesn't matter, the war in Libya is pretty clear evidence that they weren't voting against the War in Iraq in principle, they were just angry it wasn't a democrat in charge of launching cruise missiles onto the heads of arabs.

I still can't grasp what we are doing in Lybia.

Gaddafi is a bad guy and a criminal. true.
The people rebelling against him have Al-Q and Muslim brotherhood ties. true[ish]

So we are killing bad people to stop bad people.

Gaddafi won't quit, no matter how many die b/c he knows if he loses, his countrymen will Saddam him in no time flat.

So we are going to keep killing Lybian soldiers for following orders. Accidentally kill civilians, cuz that's what missles do, and then turn Lybia into a theocracy, after we dump billions rebuilding it.

Iraq lessons not learned.

Shame Syria and Yemen don't have oil, we'd be killing more of them now if they did.

Republicans need to scream that Obama is soft and then call him a warmonger if he intercedes

It sounds like you're beginning to understand politics.
C'mon Obie. Bomb Syria. Think of the humanity. Then we can guarantee 100% that you'll lose in 2012, even if the Repubs run Gumby for Prez.

Conservatives didn't tell him to bomb Libya. His advisors did.

I didn't know John McCain, Lindsey Grahame and Joe Lieberman were "Obama's advisors". Hmmm, guess I learn something every day.

If you start with a zero knowledge base like you, Deanie, then yes you will learn somethign new every day. Unfortunately most of what you learn is wrong.
Gates says Obama advisors supported Libya action | Reuters

The Libya bombing was wrong from the start, with a poor conception of the goals to be obtained and how to get there. It sets a terrible precedent, as we see now. The US has squandered opportunity. Yet another legacy of Obama's Not Ready For Prime Time Presidency.

Forum List

Back