Liberals have an extreme phobia to debate, a fear that has no equal in policy

JRK

Feb 27, 2011
Its whats wrong with our great nation
Bushes wars where not in his budget
2009 budget is Bushes
I mean really

None of them can just simply say They support Obama no matter what he does
lying about the 500 billion that will be save with Medicare cuts for Obama care means Bush lied about WMDs (even though he really did not)

Its not Obama has added trillion to the debt and everyones taxes are going up in time
Its Bush policies created this mess and thats why GM got 80 billion dollars (GMAC etc...)
And losing 7 million jobs net sense 2008 really means there has been. well i cannot even guess how many jobs that has been save and created
you libs will tell me I am sure

You dis agree with Iraq, I could deal with that
but the lies that have been made up to support that disagreement is nuts

You want us to pay higher income tax, fine, just say it
but to claim some how the people who work in this country is getting richer because they only had to give the govt 70,000 this year instead of 78,000 is nuts

The truth will set you free Libs
I pray it will before 2012

You know we got de regulation with Clinton's tax rate
he did give some as he took alot

Obama has taken all of that work that Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 has done and killed it in 24 months
and the left wants to debate whats on the US treasuries web site or from Mr Xs is the one we use to compare a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit to a 163 billion dollar defict

Obama has taken all of that work that Reagan, Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2 has done and killed it in 24 months

Hahahaha. Yeah, everything was going just great before Obama showed up.

I wonder how long it'll take you to tell me that I think Obama is the Messiah. When clearly it's you who thinks he's the antichrist. But no. He's just the president.

Hahahaha. Yeah, everything was going just great before Obama showed up.

I wonder how long it'll take you to tell me that I think Obama is the Messiah. When clearly it's you who thinks he's the antichrist. But no. He's just the president.

I never said that
No better example than the one you just gave us
Yes he is the president
yes he has created a series of events that will no doubt raise everyone who works income tax
allot
and for a long time

No, as you failed to do here, you gave me no reason as to why you think he is a good president
except as you stated, not me

phobia? Um way to go to 0 to retard in one word

I give up
the Liberal mind
Another example of denial
Phobia?
Phobia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

phobia (from the Greek: φόβος,phóbos, meaning "fear" or "morbid fear") is defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding despite the fear, typically disproportional to the actual danger posed, often being recognized as irrational. In the event the phobia cannot be avoided entirely, the sufferer will endure the situation or object with marked distress and significant interference in social or occupational activities.[1] The terms distress and impairment as defined by the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV-TR) should also take into account the context of the sufferer's environment if attempting a diagnosis. The DSM-IV-TR states that if a phobic stimulus, whether it be an object or a social situation, is absent entirely in an environment - a diagnosis cannot be made. An example of this situation would be an individual who has a fear of mice (Suriphobia) but lives in an area devoid of mice. Even though the concept of mice causes marked distress and impairment within the individual, because the individual does not encounter mice in the environment no actual distress or impairment is ever experienced. Proximity and the degree to which escape from the phobic stimulus should also be considered. As the sufferer approaches a phobic stimulus, anxiety levels increase (e.g. as one gets closer to a snake, fear increases in Ophidiophobia), and the degree to which escape of the phobic stimulus is limited has the effect of varying the intensity of fear in instances such as riding an elevator (e.g. anxiety increases at the midway point between floors and decreases when the floor is reached and the doors open).[2] Finally, a point warranting clarification is that the term phobia is an encompassing term and when discussed is usually done in terms of specific phobias and social phobias. Specific phobias are nouns such as arachnophobia or acrophobia which, as the name implies, are specific, and social phobia are phobias within social situations such as public speaking and crowded areas. The following article will be broken down into two sections: Specific Phobias and Social Phobias. Focal points that will be addressed are areas such as epidemiology, etiology, criteria for diagnosis etc.

I would say that Obama is slightly better than average. Some of his policies I agree with, some of them I don't. He does lie occasionally, and distort the truth more often. But less than most politicians. One thing I really like about him is that almost all of the policies that he's pushed are the ones that he campaigned on.

The people I rate low in this situation are the pundits on the right. Trying to convince people that everything is Obama's fault. The people who believe them are just dumb. But the pundits themselves are pure evil, because they should know better.

And the Republican Senate really pissed me the fuck off last term. Filibustering everything in site. Filibustered the 9/11 responders health care bill because we would actually have to tax someone to pay for it! As obstructive as possible. They did their best to keep the country poor and then blamed it on Obama. Completely despicable.

Last edited:
phobia? Um way to go to 0 to retard in one word

He was losing his argument badly on his other budget thread so he's pulled the classic run off and start a new thread about it.

If you will look this morning I have responded to everyones post
Losing a debate?
about what?
that a 163 billion dollar deficit and a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit is a loss?
for the tax payer it is

Forum List

Back