Why won't our President defend us??

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Donald Trump talks so tough about Mexicans immigrating to America, Europeans not paying their fare share in their defence, and Liberals not supporting his policies, but when it comes to the Russians attacking our elections, Donald Trump acts like a subservient, little bitch boy! There is more at stake here than Donald Trump's Presidency. In the last 72 hrs. the FBI, CIA, Dept. of Homeland Security and special counsel Robert Mueller has shown all of us a mountain of evidence that we are under attack from Russia. Do you think Ronald Reagan would stand for these Russian attacks? Bush 41 or 43? Any of our other Presidents? NO WAY! Vladimir Putin is an ex KGB officer, and he's is not our buddy. Why won't our President defend us? Is President Trump still so obsessed with the 2016 election, that he doesn't want to bother? I don't care if Mitt Romney or Bernie Sanders sits in the oval office...I want a President that will fight back against these Russian attacks. I hope you do too!
:bye1:

Last edited:
1400_gettyimages-621811656-3a4ae098727b3fe688ed7e664762fa47.jpg

You mean the guy who was showing the Russians our top secret intel in the WH? He's afraid of Putin

Forum List

Back