Why won't Obama comment on SF Murder?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Why won't President Obama comment on the murder of a White SF woman by an illegal alien? He had to jump in on Trayvon Martin and fat criminal Michael Brown? He was quick to condemn and mention how he felt a bond with Tray-Tray. Why no comment about a Wh......ohhhhh thats why...I get it now. SHES WHITE. No political agenda to push over her death.

President Obama is not a President of all Americans.

Nothing new there

It is what its is

Why won't President Obama comment on the murder of a White SF woman by an illegal alien? He had to jump in on Trayvon Martin and fat criminal Michael Brown? He was quick to condemn and mention how he felt a bond with Tray-Tray. Why no comment about a Wh......ohhhhh thats why...I get it now. SHES WHITE. No political agenda to push over her death.

Can you say, coward?

He is too busy getting ready for his Cape Cod vacation {you know, the most expensive place to go in New England} and being paid for VIA WHITE PEOPLE !!

He is too busy getting ready for his Cape Cod vacation {you know, the most expensive place to go in New England} and being paid for VIA WHITE PEOPLE !!

Well they have to go somewhere while that $600,000 WH redecorating takes place.

The reason is clear and obvious: Between her color and her killer's, uh, immigration status, this doesn't count for Obama.

But I'm glad you asked, anyway.

The RWrs here need to make up their minds. If the President comments, he's politicizing it and you complain. If he doesn't comment.......well, you are complaining, aren't you?

Do you really want to hear him say she is white and had it coming? He could call her father and tell him to be grateful that his daughter was killed by a superior individual.

Wrong color and she can't be USED to push some political Agenda

Seriously, by now people has to have this little mans pattern of abusing us down by now

also he's PUSHING to legalize MILLIONS of illegal immigrants for his Transforming of America. SO won't comment on that.

he's a small human being and real lowlife puke

The RWrs here need to make up their minds. If the President comments, he's politicizing it and you complain. If he doesn't comment.......well, you are complaining, aren't you?

Yep, if he were to comment, they'd bitch about him sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong.

He's the president but the RW nutters think he should comment on what they want him to comment on.

And, as usual, they're ignoring the FACT that the Republicans are the DIRECT cause of this.

You confirm being a homo is a mental disorder with every post....

Yep, if he were to comment, they'd bitch about him sticking his nose in where it doesn't belong.

He's the president but the RW nutters think he should comment on what they want him to comment on.

And, as usual, they're ignoring the FACT that the Republicans are the DIRECT cause of this.
The facts are that Democrat policies caused her death.

Forum List

Back