Why women don't like "nice guys."

Do you actually like "nice guys"

• Total voters
You should read Leo Derichoer's(sp) Nice Guys Finish Last.

Assholes get the pootang for a short period of time. Nice guys get the wife who loves them.
Yeah, nice guys get the used wife and all the baggage.

Why do you think guys don't marry anymore?
These days...all women are used and full of baggage. Go to church, you will find a nice woman.
I tried that.

Got chased by woman I wouldn't let YOU sleep with.

I accidentally met a woman, and out of the blue we clicked.

Strange shit happens.

Women are way more complex than men. You have to know when to be nice and when to be forceful. Never met a women with her head on straight that wanted to be with an asshole.

Assholes get the pootang for a short period of time. Nice guys get the wife who loves them.

These days...all women are used and full of baggage. Go to church, you will find a nice woman.

And what was it like before "these days"?

Are you that ancient?
It used to be men are the gas and women are the brakes. These days, women just want to get a nut and if a baby happens, she just kills it so she can get another nut with another random guy.

I tried that.

Got chased by woman I wouldn't let YOU sleep with.

I accidentally met a woman, and out of the blue we clicked.

Strange shit happens.
I stopped whoring around for 3 months and then met my wife. It was weird because she told me if she had met me when I was...er busy then she would not have given me the time of day.

It's easy, I'm a guy who doesn't like "nice guys" either.

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I haven't met a single "nice guy" that wasn't a constitution hating liberal.

When's the last time you pulled her hair and ravaged her from behind?

Are you sure your children aren't mine?

I love flirting with a "nice guy's" wife right in front of him.

PussyWhipped-1.gif

Specialdeliveryforcaptainbutthur-1.jpg

You're embarrassing yourself dood. Even with your reputation.

How come you put a poll up for women -- and then voted in it? :lame2:

A "nice guy" is usually boring as fuck, can't have a conversation about anything outside popular topics, rather timid and lacking spine and usually an anti-gun progressive piece of shit. They're also known to wash the dishes for their gfs and wives while I ram their cheating gf/wife into the wall.

I don't get it...what woman would want to brag that her guy isn't nice??:dunno: After many years with a jerk, I very much appreciate being with someone who has good manners...of course there is much more to him than being "nice". He's also intelligent, funny, handsome, romantic...and I should probably stop there.:D

I don't get it...what woman would want to brag that her guy isn't nice??:dunno: After many years with a jerk, I very much appreciate being with someone who has good manners...of course there is much more to him than being "nice". He's also intelligent, funny, handsome, romantic...and I should probably stop there.:D

Yeah, let's keep that our secret... :eusa_shhh:

I've never had any problems being nice. Nor am I a constitution hating liberal.

sounds like the op is just trying to ease his conscience over being a jerk.

also Jesus christ is the nicest guy I know of. I would hardly say He is boring

Yeah, I'm curious to see what his definition of "nice" is too. Because it certainly doesn't match anything I've ever heard.

I'll let her outline the self-described "nice guy." I also agree with her.

I managed to tolerate about a minute and a half of this young bimbo trying to justify her fondness for "bad boys".

It is laughable that you (and she) think nice guys are boring, lack confidence and are lousy in bed. The suppositions are juvenile, at best. So any guy with confidence, who is good in bed, can carry on an interesting conversation, and is capable of surprising a woman, is, by your definition, not a nice guy??? What a load of bullshit.

A nice guy won't hit a woman. A nice guy won't cheat on a woman. A nice guy won't demand that she do what he wants all the time. A nice guy will treat her with respect and not act like she is property.

But if your woman wants a lying, cheating, quick tempered boy who demands she is not his equal, then by all means go for it.

I prefer a woman who wants more than that, and expects it.

Forum List

Back