Why women do make-up

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
I used to think it was natural, because traditionally women were attract men by looks and vice versa men by masculine qualities.

But then I realized that it wasn't. This is a form of deception: chameleonism, hiding one's ethnic type.

In fact, beautiful appearance has nothing to do with femininity, beautiness is a common property of men and women, this apparently comes from origin.

I noticed that blondes always imitate brunettes when they do make-up(except hair color) and the opposite is never seen

.Apparently, this is due to the fact that the Old European women, mainly the German women, attracted the men of Celts and Huns, migrants from the east or of Danube steppes. It was the Aryan military aristocracy, which had power, and the Europeans wanted to have children from them, but women of the German type were unusual and not attractive to the Aryans. Therefore, they were faked as Aryan woman, imitating the eastern steppe type.

This was probably associated with the deformation of the skull, because the original Germans had a convex nape, and the Aryans, on the contrary, had a straight nape and often an vertical elongated skull (especially the Sarmatians). Scientifically, this is called dolichocephaly and brachycephaly, opposite types.

In addition, the tradition of swaddling legs could be associated with this, because oriental women usually have narrower hips than the old European type (this can also be understood from ancient sculptures)

As you can see, everything fits together. This is very likely.

The fact that this does not depend on gender is also proved by the fact that male Persians also did make-up, this is well known from Greek sources. And it is still practiced there (including the Taliban do it).
Moreover, this make-up essentially reproduces the same thing that women in Europe and America do - eyeliner, bruises around the eyes, and so on.

Last edited:
Because it makes them feel pretty
helen_660_072013103702.jpg

• Banned
Because it makes them feel pretty
men too

This is a desirable face type with dark wide eye areas. Something similar to the fiery gaze of Banderos. Men still do this sometimes.

• Banned
In general, to say that women do not pay attention to the attractive faces and bodies of men would be hypocrisy, this is usually the decisive factor in women's sexual preferences.

This perfectly explains the fact that in Europe there is almost no genetics of Eastern women, while the Asian R1 group is dominant in male markers there.

• Banned
In general, to say that women do not pay attention to the attractive faces and bodies of men would be hypocrisy, this is usually the decisive factor in women's sexual preferences.
This obviously follows from the fact that the female mass hysteria of the late 80s, to Thomas Anders and Yuri Shatunov (in the USSR), was due only to the beautiful appearance of these guys and nothing else had a significant effect on it.

Not that any women care, but I prefer it when women wear little makeup and that the makeup they wear looks natural.

No matter how much they try to come up with their own crazy twisted explanations for it, always remember....the real reason is I-N-S-E-C-U-R-I-T-Y.

I don't really like makeup at all. It does NOTHING for me except repulse me. It looks creepy and artificial...like bright rainbow colored pound cake with sprinkles in the frosting. Occasionally a little for a wedding or a funeral or a banquet maybe. Just like we men may use a little pomade or cologne at such times. But generally I think cosmetics are crap.

Forum List

Back