Why white liberal/progressives are racists, slaveowner wannabes...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I read a thread titled.."Republicans have lost the black vote forever?" and it became obvious why the OP thought that!

Because white liberal/democrat/progressives (WLDP) consider black voters as slaves. After all how many times have we heard/read how WLDPers want to "feed the children (SNAP)", "provide housing (Section 8)", etc. i.e. just as slaveholders would have done!

What WLDPers forget are these are human beings!
Not assets that can vote! Not chattel they own! And what does the average WLDPer when asked the number one value these minorities have? Votes!

These minorities are more then "voters"!

Honest people like me want to help minorities feed themselves rather then depend on WLDPers for hand outs (SNAP),etc. and it isn't because we
(UNLIKE THE pious pompous elitists WLDPers) that think we know better then the minorities on how they should live,
we know that ultimately as human being minorities like ME, WANT to be independent, not depend on handouts.

So the only conclusion I can make is WLDPers are slaveowners, i.e. see a minority as having "voter" value and that's it!
All their pious "compassionate" "help the people" statements are hypocrisy.

WLDPers see minorities as dependents that only WLDPers know what is best for them from womb to tomb!

How sad that human dignity of minorities is reduced to "voter" value!

I am NOT alone in this opinion!

1) How the Left Created Black Victimology and Black Rejection of American Values

2) Affirmative Action: How the Left Has Harmed Blacks through the Bigotry of Low Expectations

3) How the Left Consigns Blacks to Substandard Education

4) How the War on Poverty Devastated the Black Community

5) How the Failed Crusade of “Sex Education” Harmed the Black Community

6) The Crime Wave that Has Decimated Black America

7) How Blacks Have Been Victimized by Leftist Policies Concerning AIDS

8) How the Left Demands Black Conformity of Thought

Black Americans As Victims of the Left - Discover the Networks

The problem with these WLDPers is the demeaning of a human being just for a vote!
Look at what these WLDPers now are doing with the current illegal children problem!
These are nothing but future voters that the WLDPers are considering...NOT the health of the children, their lives but VOTES!

Yes because when I think of racial tolerance, I think of Cliven Bundy.

I see in that thread you mentioned many people who identify with the right saying very racist things or with heavy racial overtones.

But no you're right. Liberals are the racists and not the right.

I see in that thread you mentioned many people who identify with the right saying very racist things or with heavy racial overtones.

The point of the topic is WLDPers are at heart ONLY looking at minorities as "voters" while people like me Bundy etc., see a people that
want the same things we want, independence self sufficiency and really resent the "hand out" mentality of the WLDPers who use handouts, as
a tool to control the as the thread title I quote " "Republicans have lost the black vote forever?" blacks' votes!
That is the main drive for any WLDPer!

What Clive Bundy said:

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,
“and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Cliven Bundy on blacks: ?Are they better off as slaves?? - The Washington Post

3570661-2168646087-why-i.jpg

You TeaBrains are like fucking broken records - you spew the same nonsense over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

Note Mr. Bundy was accurate when he said: "They abort their young children"........
FACT is.. due to the Planned Parenthood which WLDPers enthusiastically support charter called for :
In fact Planned Parenthood founders hated Black children so much their founder said the following:
Like Adolf Hitler, Margaret Sanger considered herself to be part of a genetically superior elite who had to protect themselves against "hereditary taints."
She set out to start a "New Race" - "A Race of Thoroughbreds."
In 1921, Sanger founded the American Birth Control League, which was renamed "Planned Parenthood" in 1942.
In 1952 she helped found the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), serving as its first president until 1959.
Even today, Planned Parenthood proudly proclaims Margaret Sanger as its "visionary" founder.
'The Nuremberg Files' Abortion Birth Control Margaret Sanger Founder Planned Parenthood Lancaster PA Pa Abortion Clinic Birth Control Holocaust Murder Nazi German Dictator Adolf Hitler German Eugenics Murder Nazi Germany

"At a March 1925 international birth control gathering in New York City,
a speaker warned of the menace posed by the "black" and "yellow" peril.
The man was not a Nazi or Klansman; he was Dr. S. Adolphus Knopf, a member of Margaret Sanger's American Birth Control League (ABCL), which along with other groups eventually became known as Planned Parenthood.

After the horrors of the Holocaust were widely publicized in the late 1940s, eugenics in America (and any progressive support of the idea) quickly faded into the past. Nonetheless, it's an important piece of American history that should not be forgotten.

Eugenics and Progressives | Intellectual Takeout (ITO)

In 2010, the black population in the U.S. stood just shy of at 39 million.
The CDC reports that during the 1970's, roughly 24% of all U.S. abortions were performed on black women.
The Case Against Abortion: Abortion and Race

So why is the concept of helping not controlling minorities so alien to WLDPers??? Because THESE people think they are smarkter then everyone else!

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed.

You TeaBrains are like fucking broken records - you spew the same nonsense over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over...

Well tell your fellow WLDPers not to be so interested in the GOP losing the "BLACK VOTERS" then this thread which by the way has NEVER been a topic
because you obviously haven't read every one of the millions of words in this forum!

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed.

Explain then WHY THIS THREAD ""Republicans have lost the black vote forever?"
is still in this forum?
It is political just as my thread is political!
Treat people as people not as "voters" is the theme. Why is that religious,racism...

Why doesn't this thread title "Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific "
be moved or trashed? It is DEFINITELY BAITING and POLARIZING !
"Put up or shut up" That's not polarizing?

Public aid and federal programs that encourage a 70% wedlock birth rate for Black children in the United States. The Democrats want to keep Blacks down and keep them as subservient victims rather than encourage them to succeed through hard work and free-market. Liberals hate success and love bitching, pissing, and moaning about how bad things are.

Hey I don't disagree with YOU! people on the right SAY racist or heavy racial overtones! NO question. But these same people don't look at minorities
as chattel. Or as "votes"! Which is obviously what WLDPers do when they pander by paying minorities for their vote!

Everyone...everyone including minorities don't like being dependent on anyone! Most people that are dependent RESENT the fact they are dependent!

And this is why logical rational people truly question the validity of feeding a person for a day
when teaching a person to feed themselves is better!

Why doesn't this thread title "Put Up, or Shut Up; What are Republicans offering the Middle class? Be Specific "
be moved or trashed? It is DEFINITELY BAITING and POLARIZING !
"Put up or shut up" That's not polarizing?

That you don't understand the difference between your own baiting title and OP compared to the legitimate questions raised in those other threads is the reason why this thread should be moved and/or trashed.

But this is your problem, not mine.

I am merely bringing it to your attention that your title and OP appear to be in violation of the Zone 2 Rules. It would be up to the mods to make that determination, not me.

In all probability your thread will vanish into obscurity because no one on the left is going to take your smelly bait.

No conservative in Congress has come up with an idea in 6 years other than to obstruct and overturn whatever the opposition is doing.

They can't be "pro" anything so they have to be anti-everything. So you see 400+ threads on Ben-Gotcha and this moron who starts basically the same thread every day.

No conservative in Congress has come up with an idea in 6 years other than to obstruct and overturn whatever the opposition is doing.

They can't be "pro" anything so they have to be anti-everything. So you see 400+ threads on Ben-Gotcha and this moron who starts basically the same thread every day.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!
You have proven my point so well!
You wrote:" this moron who starts basically the same thread every day."

So EVERY DAY of EVERY MONTH OF EVERY year since I became a member I've written a thread that WLDPers have a slaveowner mentality!

WOW!!! This is the number one reason a majority of people are really coming to understand why WLDPers should NEVER NEVER be read or believed!

YOU people are more inclined to gross exaggerations. Hyperbole. Making the rare and exceptional situation the RULE!

YOU WLDPers are so often found exaggerating numbers i.e. "46 million uninsured" when there are less then 4 million!
Exaggerating global warming...
AlGORE's FACTUAL statement that but two kilometers or so down in most places there are these incredibly hot rocks,
'cause the interior of the earth is extremely hot, several million degrees, and the crust of the earth is hot ...
Al Gore: Earth's Interior 'Extremely Hot, Several Million Degrees' | NewsBusters

I could go on and on with how you poor disillusion wannabe slave owners user hyperbole..."basically ...every day"!!! HaHaHa!
People like you certainly have one good trait... YOU make me laugh!!!

So where are those anguished compassionate WLDPers?
I mean certainly you can prove to me that you don't want the minorities to be government wards due you?
Even though cities like Chicago/Detroit having been run by compassionate caring for the people Democrats for several decades are seeing
murders through the roof, water being shut off for half of Detroit... seriously you WLDPers!!!
You aren't really taking care of your slaves too well!
As Clive Bundy said...

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas,
“and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Cliven Bundy on blacks: ?Are they better off as slaves?? - The Washington Post

Clive was right! Do those people have the freedom to pick up and go? NO!
They have to stay in section 8, get their cell phone, their welfare check their food stamp.. all just so a handful of elitists can tell them hey..
we care for you! We want to take care of you from womb to tomb! And we know better then you how to run your life because honestly we
are just smarter then you! After all you people on the porch... you don't have much drive or desire as we have to dominate you as we are
your slave owners!

Forum List

Back