Why weren't both Bushes impeached and/or tried for war crimes?

Are you brain-dead, Lakhota? Why do you think a national and an international reporter were fired and a book publisher resigned over lies the media spread about President Bush? The truth be known, Democrats lied about President Bush and YOU bought the farm.

Don't question conservatives over YOUR idiocy and that of the leaders in your party who have been lying their asses off about President Bush since he announced his run for the presidency in 1999. That's fourteen stinkin' years, and they're still lies because they have no truth in them, and that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Liekotha is chief of the shitting bull tribe didn't you know that?

Aw, that is so funny. Did you think of that all by yourself, pigreb?

Are you brain-dead, Lakhota? Why do you think a national and an international reporter were fired and a book publisher resigned over lies the media spread about President Bush? The truth be known, Democrats lied about President Bush and YOU bought the farm.

Don't question conservatives over YOUR idiocy and that of the leaders in your party who have been lying their asses off about President Bush since he announced his run for the presidency in 1999. That's fourteen stinkin' years, and they're still lies because they have no truth in them, and that has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Liekotha is chief of the shitting bull tribe didn't you know that?

Aw, that is so funny. Did you think of that all by yourself, pigreb?

Does the truth hurt liekohta?

Last edited:
Indicting GWB for war crimes would establish a dangerous – some would say to National security – precedent by which future presidents might be prosecuted – including the current occupant of the WH.
Ordinarily your posts are among the most aware and literate here.

What happened?
The National Security (Apparatus) is what is most dangerous to national security.

When is Obama going to be tried for war crimes? He is using drones and conducting the same wars.

Never.again as i said before,its common knowledge that there is one different law for politicians than there is for the american people,ESPECIALLY with Presidents.Politicians,especially presidents,get away with crimes everyday we cant.ask anybody that passes you on the street that question,they'll tell you the same thing.:cuckoo:imes

Obama's biggest failure was and is letting Bush Jr. and Cheney off the hook for their war crimes and various crimes against humanity. Obama now owns their crimes.
It's funny how you think Bush and Obama are different. They're both puppets of the International Bankers that own them.

Remember when Bush I and Clinton went on a speaking tour together? When The Bamster leaves office, yer gonna' see Bush II and Obama tour together too.

It'll be called the "Americans Are Suckers/We Got Away With It" tour.

Lakota is one of those brainwashed sheople who has been programmd by the CIA controlled media that there is a difference between the two parties and cant accept facts that its a ONE PARTY SYSTEM disguised as a two party system so sheople like him think they have a choice in who gets elected.:cuckoo: He of course will ignore facts that Obama has continued and expanded Bush's policys and will never watch THE OBAMA DECEPTION.HE obviously only sees what he WANTS to see.

Reminds me a lot of TRUTH DOESNT MATTER.

Riiiight. Reagan did commit Treason against the Sandinistas... poor babies.

I don't care if Obama "played by the book". The point is, he's phooked up the economy the worst I've seen in my life. 9% unemployment. $4.00 gasoline. 4 Trillion in new debt. Downgraded credit status.

In the classic words of Darth Vader, "You've failed me for the last time!" This clown needs to be thrown out so hard he bounces.

No..he committed Treason against the United States by making a deal with Iran to keep the hostages in custody until after the election. That's a big deal.

And Obama didn't "phooked" up the economy. That was done by Bush. And royally. With a lot of help from Reagan and a little help from Clinton.

Pray tell how did an unelected individual who was running for the Presidency manage to convince the Iranians, who by this bizarre logic of yours, must have adored a Republican American candidate versus a Democrat candidate for POTUS tO hold the American hostages until after the election.

I'll cue twilight zone music and wait for your explanation and proof.

YOWZAH!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I would say that it more properly belongs in HISTORY.

the mods around here somehow consider FACTS to be conspiracy theories.:cuckoo:

What war did Clinton start?

Boy do you have a short term memory.

PRESIDENT CLINTON ATTACKS IRAQ ON EVE OF IMPEACHMENT VOTE -- ANOTHER WAG THE DOG SCENARIO TO DISCOURAGE AMERICANS ABOUT THEIR SYSTEM OF GOVERNMENT

His reasons for attacking Iraq are laughable as well.anybody who belives anything Bill"I never had sex with this women" Clinton and what HE says is an idiot.after all,this is the guy who lied to american people saying the military did not fire at any of the davididans in the waco tragedy when the film footage clearly shows men mounted on helicopters firing onto the compound and then lies and says they did not start the fire,that the davidians did,when the film again clearly shows the lying scumbag lying because you can clearly see a tank with a flame thrower mounter shoting flames onto theh compound buring it down.Clinton should have been put behind bars YEAR ago.

Last edited:
Well except that Bush never did any such thing. This belongs in conspiracy theories.

Yes, he did - through Baker and Glaspie. That has been confirmed.

CONGRESSMAN RON PAUL: Classified Cable Proves US Ok'd Saddam's Kuwait Invasion | Veterans Today
Ron Paul is a loon, as are you.:cuckoo:

wow,what a troll you are.you could care less that we are losing more and more of our freedoms every year and that ron paul was the only canddiate that believed in the constitution,and serving the people instead of wall street and the zionists and was the only one against abortion and the new world order.:cuckoo:

Careful what you wish for. Obama is just as guilty if not worse with the drone program. How the US can justify what Obama has done and is doing is beyond rational. Yes, enhanced interrogation techniques were used under Bush but that isn't killing a person in the ME from Arizona. It isn't killing Americans without any due process. It isn't killing a 16 year old American who wasn't a terrorist or a threat. In comparison, and I am sure you will not agree, what Obama has done is far worse then what any of those links said Bush did.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

your making way too much sense and have far too much reason and logic for Lakato to comprehend.:clap2::D

Riiiight. Reagan did commit Treason against the Sandinistas... poor babies.

I don't care if Obama "played by the book". The point is, he's phooked up the economy the worst I've seen in my life. 9% unemployment. $4.00 gasoline. 4 Trillion in new debt. Downgraded credit status.

In the classic words of Darth Vader, "You've failed me for the last time!" This clown needs to be thrown out so hard he bounces.

No..he committed Treason against the United States by making a deal with Iran to keep the hostages in custody until after the election. That's a big deal.

And Obama didn't "phooked" up the economy. That was done by Bush. And royally. With a lot of help from Reagan and a little help from Clinton.

Yeah, Bush was behind 9/11 and the 2000 and 2004 elections were fixed, Obama is really not born in this country and Elvis is alive living with JFK.

You guys get nuttier all the time.

you were right on everyone of those counts except the last one of course on your fairy tale of Elvis being alive living with Jfk.You need to look in the mirror when coalling someone a nut.trolls like you have NO ANSWERS for these facts in these first 5 videos here on this thread.:lmao: congrast on demonstrating your ignorance and how you skipped junior high school science classes in the fact you know nothing at all about the laws of physics or witness testimonys:clap2::clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html

You are also being an idiot ignoing the fact that handwriting experts have said his birth certificare was a forgery and he has yet to produce any evidence he was BORN in hawaii.

Last edited:
Why weren't both Bushes impeached and/or tried for war crimes?

Bush Sr. was asked by allies to help out after an illegal invasion. He did everything right. Of course, he was a WWII Officer, Former head of the CIA, Vice President and President. Highly qualified.

Bush Jr. was a lush and former drug addict. Lied about being arrested when he went into office. Lied the country into war. Turned a surplus into a disastrous deficit. Left Americans to die in New Orleans. Saw weapons in Iraq that didn't exist. Ignored people in New Orleans that we could see on TV. Started Solyndra. All by himself, but nearly brought down the entire country.

your forgetting these little facts about monster Bush srs phony war in Iraq.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/1...with-freemasonic-33-photo-propaganda-tribute/

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/DH27Ak01.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/05/07/973903/-Are-they-throwing-babies-out-of-incubators-yet

Bush's Carlyle Group Sold WMDs to Iraq
by DAVID DEBATTO

(EDITOR'S NOTE: The Weapons of Mass Destruction or WMDs, found in Iraq and much ballyhooed by rabid pro-Bush media like Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly, were sold to Saddam Hussein by the Bush Family connected Carlyle Group. Former President George Bush Sr. and his consigliere James Baker of the Carlyle Group sold chemical WMDs to Iraq. Then it became a phony casus belli for the phony War on Terrorism.)

"I opened the folded off-white paper form and noticed several interesting things right away. The bombs had been purchased in the United States in 1988 from what appeared to be a government contractor called The Carlyle Group. I am almost embarrassed now to say that I had not heard of The Carlyle Group at that time so the name meant nothing to me. The only reason I remember it at all is that I was amazed that the bill was in English and I was stunned to see that a bomb that was used by Iraq in delivering chemical WMD - the only WMD found during the entire Iraq war - was in fact supplied to Saddam Hussein by the United States.

Last edited:
'
Gwenyth Todd: Neocons plotted US war on Iran; Richard Clarke a 9/11 person of interest : on The Kevin Barrett Show

90 minute special show with hunted US government whistleblower Gwenyth Todd!

This show was broadcast September 4, 2012

Gwenyth is the highest-level former US government operative I’ve yet interviewed. A White House Middle East policy adviser under Clinton, she was personally recruited by Richard “Prince of Darkness” Perle to become the Bush Administration’s geo-strategic adviser to the Admiral(s) running America’s crucial 5th Fleet in Bahrain. Unbeknownst to Perle –- who thought she was a loyal neocon -- Gwenyth agreed with the first Admirals she worked with to undermine neocon plans to arrange a war-trigger incident vs. Iran. When the neocons replaced the loyal admirals with potentially treasonous ones, and set up a false-flag operation to trigger a 2007 war on Iran, Gwenyth violated direct orders by alerting loyal officials in the State Department, stopping the false-flag warmongers in their tracks and possibly saving the lives of hundreds of US sailors. In retribution, she was targeted for legal and extra-legal harassment, and had to flee for her life to Australia, where the harassment continues. (She was prevented from recording this show for several hours by apparent telephone and internet jamming –- and the moment she suggested that Richard Clarke is a prime 9/11 suspect, our connection was cut!)
[emphases added]

VETERANS TODAY: The Truth about the 2007 Invasion of Iran and the Woman Who Stopped It

Missing Nukes from the US Air Force: Treason of the Highest Order

Missing Nukes on August 29-30, 2007
According to a wide range of reports, several nuclear bombs were “lost” for 36 hours after taking off August 29/30, 2007 on a “cross-country journey” across the U.S., from U.S.A.F Base Minot in North Dakota to U.S.A.F. Base Barksdale in Louisiana. Reportedly, in total there were six W80-1 nuclear warheads armed on AGM-129 Advanced Cruise Missiles (ACMs) that were “lost.” The story was first reported by the Military Times, after military servicemen leaked the story....

In other words, unauthorized removal of nuclear weapons would be virtually impossible to accomplish unless the chain of command were bypassed, involving, in this case, the deliberate tampering of the paperwork and tracking procedures.
Reading between the lines, it seems likely that Bush and his twisted gang of malevolent fascists planned to use a stolen atom bomb to create a false flag "incident" in the Middle East in order to expand their frenzy of murder and destruction there. It seems that the American military, acting responsibly (for once) manged to nip the plot just in time.

After the Barksdale Affair, one didn't hear a lot from Bush until the end of his Presidency of Shame. I think the military were keeping him under tight control to prevent any more of his megalomaniacal stunts. Since then, he has been under virtual house arrest in his swank gated community, with only occasional, tightly guarded forays outside his prison.

If, indeed, it is Bush who appears in public. It could be one of his many "doubles." Remember --- Bush even showed off one of his doubles at one of his silly Washington Press comedy routines. The double was excellent, and well trained. I presume that Bush showed him off because there were so many people who hated Bush and wanted to kill him. He wanted to impress people that if they tried to kill him, they would likely only take out a double and fail in their purpose. It seems hard to imagine, otherwise, that there was any purpose to blow their cover in such a public display.

In any case, I am sure that there are many, many crimes of the Bush Mafia Family which are still unrevealed to public scrutiny. They are kept under tight wraps, since if they were made public, it would shatter whatever little stability is left in the U. S. of A.

Agreed that it's a one-party-with-two-names system.

Agreed that there is immense hypocrisy in justice, both international and internal.

Agreed that the greedy run things and the good and gentle endure (not a very lovely choice of camps).

The rest of us can rail and shout, but it has little affect.

The following link contains some wild stories about the Bush family. Judge for yourself...

Bush.html
The following contains the corpse count (not MARINE "corpsemen," btw...Christ, Obama's fuckin' stupid:cuckoo:) of those who crossed William Jethro and Ham Hips Hillary Clinton. Judge for yourself...

Mysterious Deaths Surrounding the Clinton's

if you can finally accept how evil and corrupt Clinton is maybe NOW you can do the same with his long time friend and pals the Bushs,that they both were involved in 9/11.:cuckoo:

you dont get it that JFK was our last REAL president we had because he was not a puppet for the establishment and was honering the constitution trying to return us to it where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now.He paid the price for doing so stepping on some very powerful toes in washington.

Agreed that it's a one-party-with-two-names system.

Agreed that there is immense hypocrisy in justice, both international and internal.

Agreed that the greedy run things and the good and gentle endure (not a very lovely choice of camps).

The rest of us can rail and shout, but it has little affect.

you understand that and others here understand that,but Lakota is a brainwashed sheep who doesn't.Notice how he has ignored every post that proves how corrupt Obama is and how he refuses to watch the video the obama deception?:D

Forum List

Back