Why We'll Never Win The War on Terror

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
Political correctness, basically.

http://www.amren.com/mtnews/archives/2006/01/why_well_never_win_the_war_on.php

Which is actually probably more deadly to the West than anything else I can think of.

But 9 out of 10 "conservatives" today won't go near the issue for fear of being called a "racist." So knock off your stupid carping about "getting tough" on terrorism. You aren't going to get tough on anything but your knees.

I guess I'm the other one. 100% of all U.S. airline hijackings in the past 30 years have been done by Muslims, most of them Arab. That means I want Arab Muslims kept an eye on on airlines. I'm not an Arab Muslim. I am a college student who always has a Bible in my carry-on, and I'm alwaqys polite to the airline staff. However, I've seen guys in full Arab garb get practically shuffled through security, but I nearly always get searched. Why? I once carried, in plain sight, an electrical engineering project home to work on. I even got my lab teacher to sign a note going with the thing certifying it as completely harmless. I'm also big on closing the border. Race doesn't scare me, and I'll eat alive anybody who tells me I'm a racist. I spent much of my childhood in Memphis and currently live in Georgia, two places where racism will get you in a lot of trouble real fast.

Forum List

Back