Why we support Ron Paul.

You support him 100%? Everything but his foreign policy? Sooooo....89.5%? :D Just playing!

What is it that you disapprove of? The isolationism?
Dr. Paul is a non-interventionalist, not an isolationist. There is a difference between the two.

Okay, my man. I was pulling for Ron Paul myself. But it isn't looking good for him. He is the ONLY Republican on this ticket that I would vote for...minus Herman Cain...and he's already gone. It just keeps on whittling down to the same garbage. Bush Lite. No thanks.

Voted Democratic in last two elections. And now I'm beginning to think that both parties are sniffing glue...or rather...both houses of congress. They're playing games while everything around them is crumbling. And I'm still pissed off about the insider trading.

Like most people....I'm ready for something different.
I hold no illusions that he will get the nomination. However, he's the only high-profile person of any party for whom I could vote in good conscience. When he's out of the running, I couldn't care less who the GOP nominates, as it's going to be just more of the same, and you can see where that has led us.

I didn't say that he was racist. I said that he has some interesting thoughts on allowing discrimination. I know exactly where he stands. He basically says that if it's your business, and you don't want blacks, Asians, whites, Jews, Muslims, walleyes.....then you have a right to prohibit their entrance and patronage.

That seems like backward thinking to me, but hey...to each his own.
I tend to agree with him. It isnt an issue of supporting racism but rather private property rights. Of course any store owner who does that is probably an idiot and will likely go out of business anyway. But it ought to be a free country.

Almost verbatim what my fiance says. :D Speaking of which, I would like to come and see ya soon. And I have a friend who is interested in products as well. We're little people, so don't be afraid. Through word of mouth, have heard you have some nice things.
I'm pretty well armed and proficient so not afraid of too much. Everyone is welcome in my shop, even Obama voters and leftists.

I tend to agree with him. It isnt an issue of supporting racism but rather private property rights. Of course any store owner who does that is probably an idiot and will likely go out of business anyway. But it ought to be a free country.

Almost verbatim what my fiance says. :D Speaking of which, I would like to come and see ya soon. And I have a friend who is interested in products as well. We're little people, so don't be afraid. Through word of mouth, have heard you have some nice things.
I'm pretty well armed and proficient so not afraid of too much. Everyone is welcome in my shop, even Obama voters and leftists.

Yah....you wouldn't be too afraid of me....all 5'3'' of me. Pretty harmless. Lepers are welcome? Why TY! :D

Forum List

Back