Why We Should All Read This Russian Newspaper To Understand America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Great piece in the Jewish Daily Forward

If you want to understand the new reality in Washington D.C., look to Moscow. Trump has previously expressed his admiration for Vladimir Putin, and the Kremlin has signaled that it welcomes the incoming American government (whether you believe the new dubious unconfirmed “dossier” or not, many in the Russian government were elated at the news of Trump’s victory ), so it should come as no surprise that many are already seeing similarities between the two regimes – the strongman posturing, the denigration of the media, the conservative social mores.
the value of a publication like The Moscow Times for our present situation. They have been dealing with these problems for far longer, and in far more oppressive conditions. Their insight, reporting, and contextualization can only help us to ensure that their reality does not become our own.

Great piece in the Jewish Daily Forward

If you want to understand the new reality in Washington D.C., look to Moscow. Trump has previously expressed his admiration for Vladimir Putin, and the Kremlin has signaled that it welcomes the incoming American government (whether you believe the new dubious unconfirmed “dossier” or not, many in the Russian government were elated at the news of Trump’s victory ), so it should come as no surprise that many are already seeing similarities between the two regimes – the strongman posturing, the denigration of the media, the conservative social mores.
the value of a publication like The Moscow Times for our present situation. They have been dealing with these problems for far longer, and in far more oppressive conditions. Their insight, reporting, and contextualization can only help us to ensure that their reality does not become our own.

I know exactly how USA.INC does business as the third arm of the globalist empire and the three city states with the same size obelisks that represent the erect penis of Pindar and how Israel was a creation of the Rothschilds via the Balfour Declaration in 1917 that guaranteed a Kharzarian "jewish" state if USA.INC would enter WWI.....give me some news that I can use.......

MT failed for deep-state reports, of which Putin was involved in 2006: the Christopher Steele link to Alexander Litvinenko. RFE RL and Trud.ru amply reported these links not shown in Western msm: Switzeralnd and Swaziland play a role in the current MI6 story.

Read Russian Newspapers? Funny, Putin wants the same exact thing.

Since so many journalists in Russia have disappeared, I wonder who's left and what they write? I'm sure it's non partisan and truthful. Like Fox, Breitbart and WND.

Forum List

Back