Why We Need the Wall

I am all for the wall...just one problem:

We are all familiar with tunnels that usually associate with under the wall. Whoever is going to build the wall will need at least 15 to30 miles deep of concrete or steel that will span under the wall. To prevent them from building tunnels to get in. The deeper the wall underneath it, it will make it harder for those who want to build tunnels.

We are all familiar with tunnels that usually associate with under the wall. Whoever is going to build the wall will need at least 15 to30 miles deep of concrete or steel that will span under the wall. To prevent them from building tunnels to get in. The deeper the wall underneath it, it will make it harder for those who want to build tunnels.

I prefer a giant moat like the Panama Canal.

No more dependence on Panama as a perk.

I prefer a giant moat like the Panama Canal.

No more dependence on Panama as a perk.

We have the rio grande....do we have enough water in the southwest to keep a moat to the Pacific filled?

So you expect a million a year to tunnel under? That's not the purpose of the wall.

An explanation so easy even a tard (not motivated by anti America politics) can understand

I don't care if you big government welfare build a welfare wall.

Can we double the number of immigrants we let in legally?

There should be no new immigration for the next 50 years

Why?

We have empty cities in the rust belt.

China has a larger GDP than us.

China buys more new cars than us.

That means we have room and have some catching up to do if we are gonna keep outspending them on Spaceforce.

So you expect a million a year to tunnel under? That's not the purpose of the wall.
You do know there are numerous tunnels already under the borders. How do you think the drugs are getting in? So, we need to come up with some idea for them to stop them from building tunnels underneath the borders.

I even saw a secret passage at a gas station once while visiting a San Diego rest stop (gas station). It was one of those that led to a tunnel that illegals were using to get across the border.

So you think the answer is do nothing since SOME will get thru?

Did you even watch the short video? Did you see the ghetto "wall" we have now? Maybe we should have that around Obama's White House. Or Obama's current house instead of the wall he has. After all, if anyone really wanted in, they could dig a tunnel.

Last edited:

Did you even watch the short video? Did you see the ghetto "wall" we have now? Maybe we should have that around Obama's White House. Or Obama's current house instead of the wall he has. After all, if anyone really wanted in, they could dig a tunnel.

Oddly that sounds a lot like the gun nuts who say gun control is useless because some bad guys will still get guns. I wish you RWNJs would make up your minds.

An explanation so easy even a tard (not motivated by anti America politics) can understand

Well here is 22 reasons, rape of a 14 year old girl in the UK. How about here?
upload_2018-11-5_19-13-12.jpeg

Oddly that sounds a lot like the gun nuts who say gun control is useless because some bad guys will still get guns. I wish you RWNJs would make up your minds.
The Wall is part of the Federal government's duty. Taking away your Bill of Rights ISN'T

The Wall is part of the Federal government's duty. Taking away your Bill of Rights ISN'T

Building a stupid wall that we can't afford, and won't work is not the federal government's duty

The Wall is a big giant waste of money that hasn't worked to this point and won't work no matter how much money you spend on it. Illegal immigration is at its lowest point in the past 70 years, and most illegal immigrants are those who overstay their visas. They're coming in through your airports and seaports, with visas. They aren't sneaking past your borders.

If you want to end asylum seekers from Central America, go in and eliminate the narco terrorists that are driving their citizens to your gates for protection. That's a permanent solution to your asylum seeker problem.

Forum List

Back