Why was America attacked on September 11, 2001?

con·spir·a·cy
/kənˈspirəsē/
noun
noun: conspiracy; plural noun: conspiracies
1. a secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.

I'm pretty sure Osama and the rest of his terrorist buddies had a secret plan to do something unlawful and harmful.

conspiracy theory
n.
1. A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.
2. the belief that the government or a covert organization is responsible for an event that is unusual or unexplained, esp when any such involvement is denied

I really love that second definition, because it proves the circular logic that always follows conspiracy theorists.

CTN: You were involved in the assassination of FDR.
M: What are you talking about, I had nothing to do with that!
CTN: See! You deny it, that proves you were involved!
M: But I was not even born yet!
CTN: Show me your birth certificate, I know it is a fake!

There is a reason I consider most who chase these theories to be mentally challenged. There is a deep level of paranoia involved with all of them in my experience.

America was attacked because it was a beacon of progress to a backward peoples. In too great a part they won. America is beginning to resemble instead of them us.

In too great a part they won. America is beginning to resemble them instead of us.

Yup! - I was reading how we killed one of their doctors who was implanting bombs inside terrorist boobs & abdomen. Can you imagine the security search we would have to go through if they pull off an attack like that? It is already like a police state here.

America was attacked because it was a beacon of progress to a backward peoples. In too great a part they won. America is beginning to resemble instead of them us.

A beacon or a drone?

America has attacked more countries than most others, started more wars and imposed it's dictators in many.

How enlightened.

A beacon or a drone?

America has attacked more countries than most others, started more wars and imposed it's dictators in many.

How enlightened.
It has also removed dictators. You're still upset about Saddam, Hitler, Noriega, the Taliban or King George III?

Forum List

Back