Why was a Navy adviser stripped of her career?

Stop trying to provoke war with Iran and things would be fine.

THEY are the ones building nuclear capability and threatening to destroy one of our key allies in the region as well as threatening to shut down the Persian Gulf for oil trade.

They are provoking US dipshit.

She is not a traitor she is a patriot that saved tons of lives.

So you think that telling the press about secret war plans is NOT betraying your country?

God, I hope you are never given access to sensitive information, and for the record, you are a fucking traitor whether you actually commit an offense or not, you stupid jack ass.

If Israel is so intent on attacking Iran then be my guest I don't give a shit but Iran is no where near a threat to the U.S.

Theatening our allies *is* a threat to us too, dumb fuck.

The real reason the U.S. wants to attack Iran is known but obviously not by the sheeple.

Yeah, and you came to know this through what, your Uoija board?

Fuck you, you god damned fucking piece of treasonous shit.

Edit, for the record, it is stupid insane bullshit like this that has convinced most people that Dr Paul is a wacko loon. You do your cause no service by defending traitors and defending our enemies on public forums.

Last edited:
I find the story impossible to believe. No Admiral on earth can move about three carrier groups without Washington DC being unaware of their movements.

She is inflating her own self-importance if she believes the operation was being kept secret from higher ups.

I find the story impossible to believe. No Admiral on earth can move about three carrier groups without Washington DC being unaware of their movements.

She is inflating her own self-importance if she believes the operation was being kept secret from higher ups.

Umm, without the NCA being at least "unofficially" aware of it, true; without Foggy Bottom being aware of it...not so much.

This, by the way, is what happens in the military when underlings stick their noses into operations that are outside of their assignment and above their pay grade. When it is "suggested" that you keep quiet, you do not know anything, you did not hear anything, you did not see anything, and you do not "think" anything. Ms. Todd apparently had an exaggerated opinion of her own importance, some (at best) questionable associations, and an inability to keep her mouth shut-not exactly recommendations for a high security clearance. What I see here is extreme indiscretion at best; that is the kindest interpretation I can put on it. She was hired to "advise", NOT to either make operational policy, nor to take it upon herself to interfere with same.

She only did what any democrat would have done in her position.

Stop trying to provoke war with Iran and things would be fine.

THEY are the ones building nuclear capability and threatening to destroy one of our key allies in the region as well as threatening to shut down the Persian Gulf for oil trade.

They are provoking US dipshit.

She is not a traitor she is a patriot that saved tons of lives.

So you think that telling the press about secret war plans is NOT betraying your country?

God, I hope you are never given access to sensitive information, and for the record, you are a fucking traitor whether you actually commit an offense or not, you stupid jack ass.

If Israel is so intent on attacking Iran then be my guest I don't give a shit but Iran is no where near a threat to the U.S.

Theatening our allies *is* a threat to us too, dumb fuck.

The real reason the U.S. wants to attack Iran is known but obviously not by the sheeple.

Yeah, and you came to know this through what, your Uoija board?

Fuck you, you god damned fucking piece of treasonous shit.

Edit, for the record, it is stupid insane bullshit like this that has convinced most people that Dr Paul is a wacko loon. You do your cause no service by defending traitors and defending our enemies on public forums.

Israel wants to go to war let them . Iran is absolutely 0% threat to the United States end of story. Oh and your wonderful "ally" stole state secrets from the U.S. and Also attacked the USS Liberty. Not the kind of "ally" I want.

She stopped a war. She is a patriot just like Bradley Manning is.

people like her and Bradley Manning Soldiers die .. They should be be tried and be killed for treason PERIOD

Sure they are shit for brains. You would rather murder someone for exposing war crimes and plans to attack nations who have done us no harm than prosecute the scum bags doing the war crimes..what an ass backwards way to think.

Please don't flame me. From the way the article stated it isn't Cosgriff committing treason? It is still a civilian controlled military and he did not have the authority to do what he was planning to do with government hardware. She went over his head but not outside the chain or command, as I understand it.

Exactly. You are going to get flamed because neo cons are fucking crazy...bomb bomb bomb away..then ask questions that's their way of doing things.

OK, before I read the article Im going to go out on a limb here and say it's Bush's fault

Exactly. You are going to get flamed because neo cons are fucking crazy...bomb bomb bomb away..then ask questions that's their way of doing things.

So what is GoneBezerk's beef? He is saying changed the plan when he doesn't think he should of had to?

So what is GoneBezerk's beef? He is saying changed the plan when he doesn't think he should of had to?

I really do think he has GONE BEZERK. The guy just can't handle folks disagreeing with him and if we do we get called names,and we are traitors to Lol...

Hmmm nothing far as I can tell. Why? Am I only allowed to post RP threads? Believe me I post whatever I come across that interests me..

She stopped a war. She is a patriot just like Bradley Manning is.

How many US sailors did she put at risk by leaking this information?

She leaked military secrets. Why is she not in prison?

No one elected this traitorous bitch to undermine American foreign policy.

These self righteous assholes cause innocent patriots to get killed and such traitors need to be shot for treason.

How many sailors,soldiers etc lives did she save by stopping this idiotic attempt to get Iran to attack us. Like the article says the U.S. is good at doing these things on purpose. You fucking morons should be thanking her for stopping another god damn war.
Have you ever served?

How many US sailors did she put at risk by leaking this information?

No one elected this traitorous bitch to undermine American foreign policy.

These self righteous assholes cause innocent patriots to get killed and such traitors need to be shot for treason.

How many sailors,soldiers etc lives did she save by stopping this idiotic attempt to get Iran to attack us. Like the article says the U.S. is good at doing these things on purpose. You fucking morons should be thanking her for stopping another god damn war.
Have you ever served?

No I haven't I have had several relatives that are former or currently enlisted. Thought about joining Marines at one time just to get out of where I was living but never happened.

Will you people please shove all that 'I served' bullshit up your ass. She hasn't served either.
Biographies

Thank God it's a civilian lead military.

Last edited:
Have you ever served?

No I haven't I have had several relatives that are former or currently enlisted. Thought about joining Marines at one time just to get out of where I was living but never happened.
That explains why you are are on the wrong side of this issue.

Our country is run by civilians, who make the choices and decisions about who and were we fight. Those who serve our country do so with the understanding that they do not get to decide or make policy. It is one of the most basic tenets of the Military that they follow orders, or they cease to exist as an effective fighting force and become nothing more than a bunch of liberal pussies, all shouting about the right thing to do, and getting nothing accomplished.

This person violated a sacred oath, one which may cost her fellow service people and other patriots, their lives. For what did she do this? Because she thinks she knows better.

She should be thankful that she will not be shot. I personally would hang her.

Forum List

Back