Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Georges Ugeux: Voting FOR Barack Obama

and -
Boehner and McConnell at the corner bar
2012-09-26-danzcolor5267.jpg

Last edited:
That really isnt a reason to vote for Obama. That's just a bunch of excuses for his failures.

That really isn't a reason to vote for Obama. That's just a bunch of excuses for his failures.

My decisions are based on which screws me less. No hate is required to do this process on my part, sorry can't help you their. This limiting emotion has absolutely nothing to do with my decisions, it's not required to make decisions. But I can confirm there's a whole lotta people that require hate and frustration to make their decisions. As their personal limitations to comprehend the realities of what informative decisions are, they are totally beyond this simple understanding in the first place. So they substitute hate, ignorance, religion, and downright gullibility and laziness to do a little research, and don't have a comprehensive understanding of what the complete issue or subject is, and how it affects other things. They live in a limited world of sound bites designed to spur emotion of the gullible and uneducated morons. Based on some of my readings on this message board, I feel we have an ample supply of ding dongs to rule the country by voting. the wonders of the two party system, don't you just love it all:eusa_whistle:

That really isn't a reason to vote for Obama. That's just a bunch of excuses for his failures.

My decisions are based on which screws me less. No hate is required to do this process on my part, sorry can't help you their. This limiting emotion has absolutely nothing to do with my decisions, it's not required to make decisions. But I can confirm there's a whole lotta people that require hate and frustration to make their decisions. As their personal limitations to comprehend the realities of what informative decisions are, they are totally beyond this simple understanding in the first place. So they substitute hate, ignorance, religion, and downright gullibility and laziness to do a little research, and don't have a comprehensive understanding of what the complete issue or subject is, and how it affects other things. They live in a limited world of sound bites designed to spur emotion of the gullible and uneducated morons. Based on some of my readings on this message board, I feel we have an ample supply of ding dongs to rule the country by voting. the wonders of the two party system, don't you just love it all:eusa_whistle:

Good for you, but I was refering to the article.

Good for you, but I was refering to the article.

:eek:...................................................................:scared1:

Cons keep bending over for the teabaggers, so it looks like Obama gets another term.
There's a good chance the republicans have screwed themselves for the next 12 years...Obama, then Hillary for 8 more.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back