Why USMB GOP haven't compared Trump's 1/2 billion from China to the Clinton Foundation donations?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
China gives half billion to build Trump golf course

This is what the Clinton Foundation claims to do:
Creating Economic Opportunity. Improving Public Health. Inspiring Civic Engagement and Service.

The Clinton Foundation

This is what they do at a Trump Golf Course:

17098566_10154717687732535_7581228930245529420_n-708x400.jpg

I guess it's called "fat people swing"?

The bottom line is that Trump decided to help a Chinese Company right after China gave the Trump organization a half billion dollars to build a Trump Theme Park in Indonesia. I'm sure the two were completely unrelated.

The Trump Golf Course helps golfers.

DdPYUFWW4AEGnc8.jpg:large

The Clinton Foundation gets vaccines for people like this:

DdRTLopW4AANoSX.jpg

I would have thought USBM Republicans would be defending Trump and attacking the Clintons.

Creating Economic Opportunity. Improving Public Health. Inspiring Civic Engagement and Service.

The Clinton Foundation

The bottom line is that Trump decided to help a Chinese Company right after China gave the Trump organization a half billion dollars to build a Trump Theme Park in Indonesia. I'm sure the two were completely unrelated.

DdRTLopW4AANoSX.jpg

I would have thought USBM Republicans would be defending Trump and attacking the Clintons.
Hmm. First we have to apply the Trump voter standard. Is this news better or worse than if Trump had murdered somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue? :eusa_think:

North Korea is also saying that they aren't going to have their summit anymore. They are upset at the joint military exercises.

First that, now we find out this? Sorry, but if this is "winning" give me back Obama.

• Banned

The Clinton Foundation

DdRTLopW4AANoSX.jpg

Hmm. First we have to apply the Trump voter standard. Is this news better or worse than if Trump had murdered somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue? :eusa_think:
When the first of the year comes and millions of Trump voters find out they no longer have healthcare, it's a kind of slow murder. Not sure they would keep defending that when it comes to their families.

• Banned
I heard China had already loaned Trump a half billion before this new half billion.
I wonder if it's true?

Forum List

Back