Why Trump's "tax reform" is bound to fail.......

The bottom line is a simple one....even for brain-dead Trump cultists......

IF the middle class gets ONLY some crumbs from this rehashed Trickle Down scheme.........demand for goods and services will NOT materialize and the rich will NOT create more jobs or raise wages........

i asked you a question dumbass....the answer you gave me was you jerking off...now i will ask you again....what is your background in finance that i should listen to you?.....

Nitwit, this is a public (mostly right wing) forum where PERSONAL information is not a requisite for you "fucking morons" to mock......

Either you address what the O/P implied, or go play with your guns, bibles and Trump dolls.
i asked you a question dumbass....the answer you gave me was you jerking off...now i will ask you again....what is your background in finance that i should listen to you?.....

Nitwit, this is a public (mostly right wing) forum where PERSONAL information is not a requisite for you "fucking morons" to mock......

Either you address what the O/P implied, or go play with your guns, bibles and Trump dolls.
its a requisite when you dont back up what you post,you just put YOUR personal opinion down....now i will ask you again.....what is your background in finance that i should take your advice?...and i cant play with my trump doll because its head is sticking out of your ass....

382520_162132283970353_875552276_n.jpg
Senior Republican Plans to Quit Early
382520_162132283970353_875552276_n.jpg

New York Times
:
“In a sign of mounting frustration among Republicans in Washington, Representative Pat Tiberi of Ohio, a senior lawmaker with close ties to his party’s leaders, is expected to resign and take up an executive post with a business group in his home state.”

“Mr. Tiberi, 54, could announce his plan to leave Congress as soon as this week, Republican officials said, though it is unclear when he intends to vacate his seat. Two Republicans who were briefed on Mr. Tiberi’s decision said he had indicated that he plans to join the Ohio Business Roundtable.”

Playbook: “It would be stunning — and quite the statement — if he leaves before tax reform is done.”

The bottom line is a simple one....even for brain-dead Trump cultists......

IF the middle class gets ONLY some crumbs from this rehashed Trickle Down scheme.........demand for goods and services will NOT materialize and the rich will NOT create more jobs or raise wages........

IF the middle class gets ONLY some crumbs

I always heard the middle class was shrinking.
Obama was so awesome, he made the middle class 97% of the country. Whatta guy!!!

Forum List

Back