Why Trump Won’t Win

Americans don't like the divisiveness and nastiness that came over the country like a dark cloud. They blame Trump for it.

They said that 7 years ago. 'I' said that 7 years ago.

THEY were wrong, 'I' was wrong.

Think about it.
7 years ago, Trump was an unknown quantity, and that gave him an edge. That edge is now gone.

Well, to a lot of us in 2016, he was a known quantity and I wasted a lot of my time trying to alert the rubes.

4 years later, EVERYONE knew Trump for what he is. A crooked, incompetent, clueless, idiot. And the nation kicked his balls over the moon.

Everyone who worked for him came to realize how utterly stupid and dangerous this man is, and have been telling all of us ever since.

On January 6, 2021 the whole country saw just how megalomaniacal Trump is.

Trump has only confirmed these facts since losing.

7 years ago, Trump was an unknown quantity, and that gave him an edge. That edge is now gone.

Well, to a lot of us in 2016, he was a known quantity and I wasted a lot of my time trying to alert the rubes.

4 years later, EVERYONE knew Trump for what he is. A crooked, incompetent, clueless, idiot. And the nation kicked his balls over the moon.

Everyone who worked for him came to realize how utterly stupid and dangerous this man is, and have been telling all of us ever since.

On January 6, 2021 the whole country saw just how megalomaniacal Trump is.

Trump has only confirmed these facts since losing.
and after 4 years of BIden, his edge of not being Trump is gone.

Yep.

Biden all but admitted a few days ago that if Trump wasn't in the race right now, he'd probably not be running for re-election.
Do you seriously think that if Trump dropped out, Joe would?

Republicans here keep talking about aa Trump victory and the first primary has not been held. You guys seem to think that when the campaign starts the mindless tweets from trump cult members are going to be the only informattion. Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency, and all the stuff has has talked in his rallies is going to be played as well. We will be reminded of 1-6, and then there will be videos about the trials.

The game his not started yet and Trump supporters are declaring victory. But:

Why Trump Won’t Win​

Over the past few weeks, warnings about the threat posed by Donald Trump’s potential reelection have grown louder, including in a series of articles in The Atlantic. This alarm-raising is justified and appropriate, given the looming danger of authoritarianism in American politics. But amid all of the worrying, we might be losing sight of the most important fact: Trump’s chances of winning are slim.

Some look at Trump’s long list of flaws and understandably see reasons to worry about him winning. I see reasons to think he almost certainly won’t.

Trump’s flaws look far worse today than they did eight years ago. To take one example that should concern conservative voters: his behavior toward and views of service members.

Similarly, in 2016, Trump’s campaign was briefly rocked by the Access Hollywood videotape in which he boasted about grabbing women by the genitalia. He survived, in large part because many voters chose to accept his comments as “locker room” bluster. Several women accused him of sexual misconduct, but Trump fended off their allegations too. Now he has been held civilly liable by a New York jury for sexually abusing the advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in 1996. A federal judge has said that the jury concluded that what Trump did to Carroll was rape in the common sense of the term. Some Americans will shrug that off, but many won’t be able to.

Trump is about to get crushed by organizations who will run ads blasting his presidency

Does this mean we can say that those ads are an “in kind” donation to the Biden campaign? Didn’t we have a go round about that last election cycle?

Anyone predicting today what will happen next November is either an idiot or a charlatan. We could pay off the National Debt if we could round up a quarter for every Leftist ass-wipe who announced that Trump "could not win," "won't win," etc, in 2016. Ann Coulter was (figuratively) laughed off the stage on Bill Maher's program when she predicted in the Spring of 2016 that Trump had the best chance of all the then-candidates of becoming President.

Voters are stupid, and often swayed by nonsense when serious issues are lurking. Trump could be removed by a legal holding, or gain more favor as the ridiculous cases against him go forward. There is no way to predict these things, and the true "experts" acknowledge that fact.

What is a fact is that if things move along like they appear to be moving today, the vast majority of Presidential votes are going to be against one candidate or the other, rather than for him. But that's what we had in 2016, so we will survive.

I think a sitting president has an edge over a guy who's out on bail.

They'll need to up his meth dose in order for him to get through the campaign trail, including debates. Remember, Covid is over, so Joe won't have an excuse to stay hidden away in a basement.

The people know that the only way to fix our biased courts and corrupted prosecutors and this corrupt deep state is to re elect Trump... no one else will fix this mess but him... so even republicans that hate Trump will be voting for him....
What people?

The people who go postal at his rallies drooling over an ignorant orange blob who's going crazier by the minute.

You just don't get it. The more you do this shit to Trump the stronger he gets and it's not because of MAGAs. They already supported him. Idiots like you are actually going to get Trump re-elected!

And this doesn't even included eroding support from blacks and others.
No, YOU don't get it. The only people he gets stronger with are Republicans. Don't post some bs from Brietbart as if it's credible. The primaries have not begun. The conventions have not happened. Trials are coming and they will be going on during the campaign. Trump is going to get fried. He has NEVER received the most votes in a general election and he won't next year either.

There's evidence but you have to be able to see it. Most democrats are blind to it.

Now back to the question you didn't answer. Why did Biden lie about his knowledge of Hunter's "business" and meeting with his "clients"?
No, there just isn't any evidence. And stick your question somewhere because I gave you the only answer you're going to get.

The only people he gets stronger with are Republicans
That's not true. He gains some with independents, too.

And why run so much from my question of why Biden has been lying for years about his knowledge of Hunter's "business" and meeting with his "clients"?

The WEF's Biden admin is so unpopular, they are planning a cyber pandemic to shut down America. There likely won't be an election.

Forum List

Back