Why Trump Won

Discussion in 'Politics' started by toobfreak, Oct 16, 2019.

1. XponentialChaos

XponentialChaos Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +909
    Ok.

You're arguing that Hillary won some states by small margins, that the popular vote does not mean anything, that the intentions of the founding fathers were to avoid catering to densely populated areas, that liberals claim Trump's states were empty, that there are external forces causing people to think alike in the same region.

You're all over the place. None of this has anything to do with the specific statement of yours that I have countered. Once again, here is the single isolated statement of yours that I am countering:

"SO THE QUESTION BECOMES: Facts do not lie. How does Trump win THIRTY states, win the popular vote in each, and nearly all of his states were more populated than the concomitant state won by Hillary in the first place, yet STILL COME OUT LOSING THE NATIONAL POPULAR COUNT by 2.8 million? Heads up: THAT IS MATHEMATICALLY IMPOSSIBLE."

There is nothing in that quoted statement of yours about founding fathers intentions, central thinknets, empty states, or anything else you brought up in this diatribe of yours. I'm not sure if you're having a difficult time focusing on it or if you're intentionally trying to throw in unrelated statements, but I'll once again direct you to the specific quote of yours above that I have countered. My argument is with that specific statement and my argument with that is a mathematical argument - not based on rhetoric about group-think or founding fathers.

I mathematically disproved that specific quoted claim of yours. Twice.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2019
  2. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,563

Nice deflection, still no cigar. Lotta talk, little proof. The facts remain:
    1. Trump's deplorable states are far from empty as repeatedly claimed here, the POINT of this thread. Indeed, rank by rank, almost every one of them was bigger than Hillary's!
    2. The popular vote is MEANINGLESS. Only cry babies who lose elections keep bringing it up over and over again. And without Voter ID to know how many were legitimate.
    3. Hillary's "victory" lie completely in the total control and domination by the Democrats of THREE cities: Chicago, LA and NYC. Not only does it show a total mind-fuck of all who live there, it would seem that the aim of democrats now is to monopolize whole states with massive metropolises whose sheer populations outflank the whole rest of the states! Their only problem is that not only is the Constitution designed to circumvent that but they have only successfully accomplished that with three states now guaranteed to vote DEMOCRAT in EVERY election no matter who they run, with a few others they are working on.
    Final proof that democrats are the most mind-fucked, brain-dead, mentally controlled sheep of all time.

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,482
    Not entirely, as he left out russian interference.

4. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,563
    Can't leave out that which has never been proven. Link us to the number of votes changed by the Russians. Even one.

Link us to the states whose outcome was swung by the Russians.

Link us to how Trump was a conscious, deliberate participant in any sort of scurrilous plot.

You see Toady, before you can claim Russian interference, you have to show that something was actually interfered with! That's not to say that Russia, China, and many other countries are not INTERESTED in our elections! Just ask Barack Obumma, and how he actively tried to stop Ben Netanyahu from being reelected.

Apparently that is OK.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. XponentialChaos

XponentialChaos Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +909
    I believe that you believe that.

I've made myself as clear as I can.

Have a good one.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Redfish

Redfish Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,876

yes, it should have included the russian interference perpetuated by the hillary campaign

7. basquebromance

basquebromance Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +24,943
    Trump won because of twitter. tweeting is like having your own ads free of charge!

8. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,563

RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE: The best alibi the Left can come up with to explain how their Most Qualified Candidate On The Planet lost miserably to the Least Qualified Candidate On The Planet, without admitting any personal responsibility for themselves.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 2