WHY? Trump needs to step in and order our military to 'GTFO'...

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Russia and US engage in 'military base race' in Syria

"A military bases race is underway between Russia and the U.S. as each nation seeks to expand its presence in Syria and counter asymmetric threats.

The U.S. has a military presence in several key locations, but there are two areas with heavy U.S. troop presence that are being transformed to military bases, according to a military source: The first is located in Al Tabaqah near Al Raqqa north Syria, where the U.S. special forces troops are training Kurdish groups; the other is constructed in Al-Tanf where the U.S. troops prevent Syrian and Russian armed forces from crossing."

Trump should add this to his list of 'Obama Legacy' items to end and order the US military out of Syria. The 'Syria Invasion' was Obama's Un-Constitutional wars for which he never received Congressional approval before he did it.

The United States certainly does not need to create military bases, referred to as 'permanent structures', in another country ruled by that nation's recognized President.

This whole Syria mess started when Barry issued his ridiculous 'Red Line', a bluff Al-Assad called, ne Barry backed down from, causing the US / him to be a world-wide laughing stock and emboldening our enemies (by backing down). Barry then attempted to claim it was not HIS 'Red Line' but the 'world's'.

In an attempt to save face / assist ISIS overthrow Al-Assad, as he had helped Al Qaeda overthrow Kaddafi, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner then later invaded Syria.

IMO Trump needs to pull Americans out of Obama's war in Syria!

and YOU need to deal with reality and facts ISREAL is a threat to americans and always starting wars with other countries around the world along with the CIA. :rolleyes: you got the part right though how he needs to pull out of Obamas war he started.got that part right i see.

and YOU need to deal with reality and facts ISREAL is a threat to americans and always starting wars with other countries around the world along with the CIA. :rolleyes: you got the part right though how he needs to pull out of Obamas war he started.got that part right i see.
Thank you for both your unsolicited opinions regarding Israel and attacks, but I am sorry that I do not share your views on.

The United States Military being in Syria, IMO, has nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with Obama's 8 years of financing, supplying, arming, training, aiding, protecting, defending, interfering in other nations' elections / governance, and even dragging this nation Un-Constitutionally to war to assist terrorists around the world for 8 years.
- Muslim Brotherhood, Al Qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Mexican Drug Cartels, Iran, Human Traffickers, MS13, violent illegals, etc.....

On this I can agree totally. We will not push Russia out of Syria, which is what we were trying to do.

Syria holds a huge strategic value to Russia due to the Syrian ports.

Putin will go to war to hold on to Syria.

We have nothing to gain from this

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

On this I can agree totally. We will not push Russia out of Syria, which is what we were trying to do. Syria holds a huge strategic value to Russia due to the Syrian ports. Putin will go to war to hold on to Syria. We have nothing to gain from this
100% correct - on THIS we certainly can agree.

On this I can agree totally. We will not push Russia out of Syria, which is what we were trying to do.

IOW, thank god Hillary didn't win. :tomato:

Agreed.

This is not only the Deep State in the US doing this. Trump cannot possibly reign in the Deep State's of Israel and Saudi Arabia as well, this is beyond him. He would be expending far more political capital than he has. If he couldn't prevent that false flag in Vegas, how could he be expected to do anything about this? :badgrin:

There is a delicate balance of power there, a detente that needs to be maintained, and the US's allies expect the US technology to take a lead role. I think there is only so much he can do. He should put pressure on in negations and threaten to cut funding their foreign aid military if they don't back off though. . .

Agreed.

This is not only the Deep State in the US doing this. Trump cannot possibly reign in the Deep State's of Israel and Saudi Arabia as well, this is beyond him. He would be expending far more political capital than he has. If he couldn't prevent that false flag in Vegas, how could he be expected to do anything about this? :badgrin:

There is a delicate balance of power there, a detente that needs to be maintained, and the US's allies expect the US technology to take a lead role. I think there is only so much he can do. He should put pressure on in negations and threaten to cut funding their foreign aid military if they don't back off though. . .

Indeed.you nailed it.could not have said it better myself.:thup::beer:

Like you said so well,he can only do so much.great point on if he could not prevent the false flag in Vegas,how can he do anything about that other stuff? LOL.

I am afraid to say he seems to be too afraid to stand up to Israel though and do the right thing by cutting off aide to them.I give him three more years to prove me wrong but I am afraid to say he is not going to do what our last REAL president JFK did,take a stand against them and cut off funding since he knows he will suffer his same fate.

All the presidents since him have all stayed alive since they have all given them aide.Based on Trumps comments today and how he kissed Isreals ass,its just wishful thinking to think he will be our first real president since Kennedy to serve the people instead of the bankers,the interests of Israel and the elite.

Its been one year now and no sign of him trying to get rid of these evil three letter alphabet institutions as the CIA,FBI,FED and others so you know if that does not happen in 3 years, then he wont do what you mentioned needs to be done I am afraid to say.

Russia and US engage in 'military base race' in Syria

"A military bases race is underway between Russia and the U.S. as each nation seeks to expand its presence in Syria and counter asymmetric threats.

The U.S. has a military presence in several key locations, but there are two areas with heavy U.S. troop presence that are being transformed to military bases, according to a military source: The first is located in Al Tabaqah near Al Raqqa north Syria, where the U.S. special forces troops are training Kurdish groups; the other is constructed in Al-Tanf where the U.S. troops prevent Syrian and Russian armed forces from crossing."

Trump should add this to his list of 'Obama Legacy' items to end and order the US military out of Syria. The 'Syria Invasion' was Obama's Un-Constitutional wars for which he never received Congressional approval before he did it.

The United States certainly does not need to create military bases, referred to as 'permanent structures', in another country ruled by that nation's recognized President.

This whole Syria mess started when Barry issued his ridiculous 'Red Line', a bluff Al-Assad called, ne Barry backed down from, causing the US / him to be a world-wide laughing stock and emboldening our enemies (by backing down). Barry then attempted to claim it was not HIS 'Red Line' but the 'world's'.

In an attempt to save face / assist ISIS overthrow Al-Assad, as he had helped Al Qaeda overthrow Kaddafi, the Nobel Peace Prize Winner then later invaded Syria.

IMO Trump needs to pull Americans out of Obama's war in Syria!

is that what vlad says he wants, sergei?

IOW, thank god Hillary didn't win. :tomato:

If only there could have been a way for neither of them to win

Do you people think we have these bases just for fun? There is tremendous strategic value to having bases in the middle East. Use some common sense.

Forum List

Back