Why Trump is better than Biden on paper

Trump passed tax cuts and changes to inheritance laws that saved he and his family hundreds of millions of dollars
Presidents do not pass laws...congress does.

And fyi, foundations like the Gates Foundations, hide billionaires money from being taxed.......trump already had the inheritance laws handled.

Presidents do not pass laws...congress does.

And fyi, foundations like the Gates Foundations, hide billionaires money from being taxed.......trump already had the inheritance laws handled.
Not a law till the President signs it
Ever hear of something called a veto?

LOL.
20-30 % is not single digit.

Yes, I loved the SM with trump, but that is over 4 years, Am I correct?
Of course.

Now, I have accepted that the market went up under Obama first, then trump.
Am I correct?

Under Biden and 13 month, January being shitty, LIKE a few of trumps months,
show me the single digit ROR under Biden. It's 20 to 30%.
CHECK YOUR PORTFOLIO, IF YOU REALLY EVEN HAVE ONE.

And even so, it's been 1 year versus 4 years.

Just stop with the lies.
You said Biden was "Killing your retirement"
When in FACT even a single digit ROR is still making money, not "Killing your retirement."

You are no ordinary guy, you are a trump bootlicker, and those people SUCK.
Earth to dumbshit, we are talking rate of return, not market averages, rate of return involves P&L, contributions, bonuses, company match, and returns from stock market. Under democratic leadership regs are higher, taxes-higher, all affecting rate of return. Get your head out of your ass

nothing to do with what I posted, rate of return is all I care about

You are making shit up

No way a stock market gain of 26 percent under Biden can only yield a rate of return of 6 percent

Also, no way Trump can show a 63 percent rate of return when the market crashed in 2020

401k statements from Fidelity

Trump years in office

Your Personal Rate of Return
This Period 63.3%
Your Personal Rate of Return is calculated with a time-weighted formula, widely used by financial analysts to calculate investment earnings. It reflects the results of your investment selections as well as any activity in the plan account(s) shown. There are other Personal Rate of Return formulas used that may yield different results. Remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

Biden first year

This Period 6.9%
Your Personal Rate of Return is calculated with a time-weighted formula, widely used by financial analysts to calculate investment earnings. It reflects the results of your investment selections as well as any activity in the plan account(s) shown. There are other Personal Rate of Return formulas used that may yield different results. Remember that past performance is no guarantee of future results.

YTD -5.2% rate of return

Imagine if you will after living through the Trump years seeing your 401k almost double now to go back to ROR of Obama except even worse

Just More disinformation from OP

Now for the facts on rate of return

Obama - 73.2% (48 months)
Obama- 148.3% (96 months)

trump - 50.3%

Biden - 15.3% (13 months)

Stock Market Performance by President

Yeah, just imagine living thru the Obama years facing that 148.3% increase...The horrors...

Last edited:
Earth to dumbshit, we are talking rate of return, not market averages, rate of return involves P&L, contributions, bonuses, company match, and returns from stock market. Under democratic leadership regs are higher, taxes-higher, all affecting rate of return. Get your head out of your ass
What regulations and/or taxes have changed in last 13 months.

BTW Exxon Mobil just reported it's highest profit ever in 2021.

You are making shit up

No way a stock market gain of 26 percent under Biden can only yield a rate of return of 6 percent

Also, no way Trump can show a 63 percent rate of return when the market crashed in 2020
nothing to do with rate of return, moron

nothing to do with rate of return,
Has everything to do with rate of return.

Your contributions/withdrawals have nothing to do with a president.

The rate of return is very unaffected by taxes corporations pay or don't pay.

Your little Fidelity statement is a personal rate of return based on your actions.

There should be no tax on inheritance as the money used to make the inheritance has already been taxed heavily. I get it now, you sit on your lazy ass and do nothing so you are jealous of anyone that has anything
First, how can you make that assumption that money earned is highly taxed?

Second, do most Americans have over 10 million dollars?

Imagine if you will, an old man trying to make a point about the stock market being worse for investors when it triples under one president over one that increases just 50%.

401k statements from Fidelity

Trump years in office

This Period 63.3%

Biden first year

This Period 6.9%

YTD -5.2% rate of return

Imagine if you will after living through the Trump years seeing your 401k almost double now to go back to ROR of Obama except even worse
Imagine the huge collapse of the oversold stock market at the end of the Clinton and Bush years, which led to severe recessions, resulting in many suicides as loss of everything for many people.

Forum List

Back