Why Trump is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO for the United States!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Unbelievable. Idiots who like the early post who wrote:" no legislation has been signed" How DUMB are those people!
Look at the below chart!
TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: What the number of laws he signed really means compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton
Why I say is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO is look at the number of pages compared to the totally ignorant Obama who was so dumb he thought hey put more crap out they won't pay attention!
Look at Total number of page of Trump compared to Obama! Number of words: Obama took 14 times
the amount of words in passing 1,602 pages or it took Obama 12 times the number of pages!
Anyone who can't see the gross inefficiencies of Obama's administration compared to Trump who by the way is using fewer people to sign MORE LAWS then Obama did with more people and accomplished fewer laws!

lawssigned100days.png

Unbelievable. Idiots who like the early post who wrote:" no legislation has been signed" How DUMB are those people!
Look at the below chart!
TRUMP'S FIRST 100 DAYS: What the number of laws he signed really means compared to Obama, Bush, and Clinton
Why I say is becoming a VERY VERY Effective CEO is look at the number of pages compared to the totally ignorant Obama who was so dumb he thought hey put more crap out they won't pay attention!
Look at Total number of page of Trump compared to Obama! Number of words: Obama took 14 times
the amount of words in passing 1,602 pages or it took Obama 12 times the number of pages!
Anyone who can't see the gross inefficiencies of Obama's administration compared to Trump who by the way is using fewer people to sign MORE LAWS then Obama did with more people and accomplished fewer laws!

View attachment 137332

And the much more important. How many regulations he has repealed! Can any prior US president match him?

Match this from the moron trump
Your 45th... VERBATIM:

" Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my, like, credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger, fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Clearly all Republicans, so called "conservatives" and supporters can translate this, right?

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

" Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my, like, credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger, fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

Clearly all Republicans, so called "conservatives" and supporters can translate this, right?

[IGNORED]

Look at the below chart!

View attachment 137332
Seriously ?

Look at the below chart!

View attachment 137332

It's less the quantity than it is the quality. One can pass legislation that is good for the party, or one can pass legislation that's good for the country. Big difference.

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

[IGNORED]
Jeeze woodhead is ignoring me lol

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

[IGNORED]
Jeeze woodhead is ignoring me lol
Did you say something ;)

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

And you don't understand?
A) His Uncle was an MIT professor. Who was YOUR uncle?
B) He was right about if he ran as a Democrat! They'd be touting his IQ like crazy!
C) How many of you had a MIT professor who explained the consequences of nuclear bombs in simple terms that Simple Trump understood! And more so I an even
simpler person can understand!
D) And you don't know about the prisoners that Obama stupidly swapped for $400 million paid in cash to Iran soon after four Americans were released from prison?
Don't you remember that STUPID Iranian nuclear deal that Obama never having negotiated even a union contract had NO IDEA what he was agreeing too!
Trump KNOWS because hey... you don't become a multi-billionaire by saying OK I'll take the first offer you make!
E) And the wily, very smart Persians now Iranians they KNEW a sucker when they saw Obama! Took him and US for all we had and $400 million in CASH!
Yea I understand even with my far simpler mind then Trump... but obviously way way too complicated for people like YOU!

Look at the below chart!

View attachment 137332

You do understand that the President doesn't "write" the bills he signs, right?

Lol!!! Righties are such meatheads ! "WORDS ARE BAAAAAAD!"

Did you know the Bible is twice as long as the Koran? Guess the Koran is better?

You do understand that the President doesn't "write" the bills he signs, right?

You do understand that he didn't say the President "wrote" the bills he signed, right?
What a pathetic attempt to appear relevant. :banana:

Last edited:
We all know effective CEO's leave 85% of positions unfilled in their companies. It's a recipe for disaster.
That's Donald Trump.

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

B) He was right about if he ran as a Democrat! They'd be touting his IQ like crazy!
C) How many of you had a MIT professor who explained the consequences of nuclear bombs in simple terms that Simple Trump understood! And more so I an even
D) And you don't know about the prisoners that Obama stupidly swapped for $400 million paid in cash to Iran soon after four Americans were released from prison?
Don't you remember that STUPID Iranian nuclear deal that Obama never having negotiated even a union contract had NO IDEA what he was agreeing too!
Trump KNOWS because hey... you don't become a multi-billionaire by saying OK I'll take the first offer you make!
E) And the wily, very smart Persians now Iranians they KNEW a sucker when they saw Obama! Took him and US for all we had and $400 million in CASH!
Yea I understand even with my far simpler mind then Trump... but obviously way way too complicated for people like YOU!
And I guess for a simp like you,,,, it was Irans own money we returned And how much would it be worth to you if it was your son held prisoner?

Your 45th... VERBATIM:

You don't know that the money released to the Iranians was part of the deal/ sanctions both Iran and the USA agreed to if Iran came to the bargaining table.
It was honoring the deal.
So now you know but I assume you'll keep lying about it.

The rightwing dementia around here is getting boring. I'm guessing that's a new strategy. Drive off the normal people with repetitive lunacy and then they can be retarded on this forum all to themselves.

The rightwing dementia around here is getting boring. I'm guessing that's a new strategy. Drive off the normal people with repetitive lunacy and then they can be retarded on this forum all to themselves.
It's almost like they're living in a different world A world where the biggest ah the biggest moron is King All hail king trump

It's almost like they're living in a different world A world where the biggest ah the biggest moron is King All hail king trump

How did you hack my IGNORE list? Collusion with NY?

Number one on Trump's agenda - repeal and replace Obamacare.

Number 2 on Trump's agenda - massive tariffs on imports.

Get back to us when either happen.

Look at the below chart!

View attachment 137332

And the much more important. How many regulations he has repealed! Can any prior US president match him?

Consumer protection regulations? No.

Forum List

Back