Why the Vatican needs to open its archives on Pope Pius XII

If you are sick of hearing about the Holocaust, then throw out all of your computers, phones, televisions, and history books, because it is one of the most important events in human history.
The so called Holocaust was just a minor event that took place during WWII.

But the Jews who control the media have fraudulently portrayed the Holocaust as the defining event during WWII that must be endlessly showcased and talked about ad nauseam. .... :cuckoo:

Open it up.

It was pretty damn big.

Theoretically. it wasn't supposed to happen again....... unless you're in Africa and then it's ok for land grabs and decolonization parting gifts like Rwanda.

And Israel. This rabbi said it was meant to happen, and without it , the Jews may of not got Israel. Rabbi Says Holocaust Victims Were Sinners

Now they are getting rid of the Palestinians, erasing their civilization. Now they are after the RCC, which they have been since the Roman Empire days.

They aren't. You are ludicrous.

Then there should be no problem in opening it up. It's a small thing and not worthy of your attention

They are being opened, there is nothing to hide.

Upon the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, Toaff, as Chief Rabbi of Rome, paid tribute to the late pontiff, saying: "Jews will always remember what the Catholic Church did for them by order of the pope during the Second World War. When the war was raging, Pius spoke out very often to condemn the false race theory,"[7] a sentiment echoed widely in the Jewish communities at that time, though later challenged by Rolf Hochhuth
Elio Toaff - Wikipedia

Then there should be no problem in opening it up. It's a small thing and not worthy of your attention
...there is nothing to hide...
My hope is that we can see the Pope's reasoning for why he forbid black GI's marching in General Mark Clark's liberation parade through Rome June 1944.

Pius did that??? sheeeeesh. Maybe penny could tell us why and WHY SHE RESENTS opening the Vatican files

I am so sick of hearing about the holocaust, which is and has been happening in Palestine against the Palestinians since after WWI. Yet we, the US is being silent about it.

You are crazy. The holocaust was a darwinistic mass-murder in industrial dimensions. 1/3 of all Jews were murdered during the holocaust: men, women, children, babies. The Arabs, which are called Palestinians, had in the last 150 years the highest population growth of all people in the world. Never Palestinians were in any situation which is comparable with the holocaust.

I am so sick of hearing about the holocaust, which is and has been happening in Palestine against the Palestinians since after WWI. Yet we, the US is being silent about it.

You are crazy. The holocaust was a darwinistic mass-murder in industrial dimensions. 1/3 of all Jews were murdered during the holocaust: men, women, children, babies. The Arabs, which are called Palestinians, had in the last 150 years the highest population growth of all people in the world. Never Palestinians were in any situation which is comparable with the holocaust.

I disagree, and by the way, Judea declared war on Germany first. It was WWII. you know what one does with the dead bodies, bury them deep or burn them. I see the Palestinians as the Canaanites, then Jews, then Christians and then Muslim, so you have all 3, Jews, Muslims and Christians who changed religion due to what empire they were in, and so the Jews killed their own and continue to kill their own, just like they have done for years.

I disagree,

¿How?

and by the way, Judea declared war on Germany first.

Jews and Germans were the absolutely same people in Germany. That's why Hitler had to use a marker for his racism.

It was WWII. you know what one does with the dead bodies, bury them deep or burn them. I see the Palestinians as the Canaanites, then Jews, then Christians and then Muslim, so you have all 3, Jews, Muslims and Christians who changed religion due to what empire they were in, and so the Jews killed their own and continue to kill their own, just like they have done for years.

Germans murdered Germans in the holocaust (a German is everyone, who speaks one of the German dialects or languages and Yiddish is a German dialect or language) - that's why I call the holocaust from a German point of view a fratricide and not a genocide. "Palestinians" is another word for "Philistines". The Palestinians are Arabs and not Philistines. Who are today descendants of the Canaanites, who had lived about 3000 and more years ago, is difficult to say. I guess it existed biologically once a melting process between Canaanites and Hebrews. The only difference was religion (Monotheism vs Polytheisms). Your problems with the expressions Jews, Christians and Muslims I'm not able to understand. I know people from all three religions.

Last edited:
If you are sick of hearing about the Holocaust, then throw out all of your computers, phones, televisions, and history books, because it is one of the most important events in human history.
Any historian will tell you the so called Holocaust was just a minor event that took place during WWII.

Or world war 2 was the minor event, which was able to hide the holocaust. The Nazis started with the worst massacres when they knew World War 2 was lost.

But the Jews who control the media have fraudulently portrayed the Holocaust as the defining event during WWII that must be endlessly showcased and talked about ad nauseam. .... :cool:

I don't think you speak endlessly about the holocaust because you are a Jew.

I disagree,

¿How?

Jews and Germans were the absolutely same people in Germany. That's why Hitler had to use a marker for his racism.

It was WWII. you know what one does with the dead bodies, bury them deep or burn them. I see the Palestinians as the Canaanites, then Jews, then Christians and then Muslim, so you have all 3, Jews, Muslims and Christians who changed religion due to what empire they were in, and so the Jews killed their own and continue to kill their own, just like they have done for years.

Germans murdered Germans in the holocaust (a German is everyone, who speaks one of the German dialects or languages and Yiddish is a German dialect or language) - that's why I call the holocaust from a German point of view a fratricide and not a genocide. "Palestinians" is another word for "Philistines". The Palestinians are Arabs and not Philistines. Who are today descendants of the Canaanites, who had lived about 3000 and more years ago, is difficult to say. I guess it existed biologically once a melting process between Canaanites and Hebrews. The only difference was religion (Monotheism vs Polytheisms). Your problems with the expressions Jews, Christians and Muslims I'm not able to understand. I know people from all three religions.

We did the same, put Japanese and German in camps. Judea (jews of the world united) to declare war (financial) on Germany in 1933.

I disagree,

¿How?

We did the same, put Japanese and German in camps.

The USA arrested citizens of the USA, who had German and/or Japanese roots. One of them was so angry, that he left the USA, became a German, and prefered to live in the rest of this what Germany was once.

Judea (jews of the world united) to declare war (financial) on Germany in 1933.

Nothing, what never had happened, is not stupid enough not to be used for hate propaganda.

Last edited:

I disagree,

¿How?

The USA arrested citizens of the USA, who had German and/or Japanese roots. One of them was so angry, that he left the USA, became a German, and prefered to live in the rest of this what Germany was once.

Nothing, what never had happened, is stupid enough not to be used for hate propaganda.

Yes not much left of it was left after we fire bombed it.

Zaanie-----you are challenging the RELIGION of our
dear little penny. You might just as well deny the fact
that "motha' mary" liked to cook ham and grits for
little jesus and the 12 pustules

What you said here is nonsense. What do you really like to say to me?

it ACTUALLY makes more sense than does the post of
penny and your rejection of my comment. I grew up in a very PROTESTANT/CATHOLIC town. Catholics were so INTO IT----that they had portraits of the skinny
pope pius on their living room walls. Conversation on the playground was "WHAT DID YOU GIVE UP FOR LENT" ?? Protestants were so into it that the month of april and may meant little girls in pastel nylon dresses ALL OVER THE PLACE. I did take part in the festivities. -------and interacted with both "sides".
The actual nature of Mary----could result in a playground
brawl. Other than the plaid dresses my mom favored---- I BLENDED. I hear and read but do not talk much

I am thinking he is a Roman Catholic as well.

I disagree,

¿How?

Nothing, what never had happened, is stupid enough not to be used for hate propaganda.

Yes not much left of it was left after we fire bombed it.

I speak English. I am a jew. English is the ONLY
language in which I am reasonably conversant and
literate

so? I used to do midnight mass too

the RCC has nothing to hide, but the jews will find anything to get money out of them.

the RCC has nothing to hide, but the jews will find anything to get money out of them.

yes---your very first sunday school lesson. Actually,
in my childhood, "sunday school" was a protestant
thing-------but the catechism lessons went on seven days per week. Can you describe any "getting money
out of the Roman Catholic Church" conducted by jews?
Can you give me a referral? Are you referring to the
MONEY CHANGERS? Is the Vatican in charge of that
project?

Stay on the topic, please, which is concerning this pope and his "role" in the Holocaust.

Forum List

Back