Why the obsession with Israel? Heaven knows.

How do ya like that? Here I praised Sunni for being a well educated, unbiased, righteous man who wants those Zionists to know the truth & then he lets the Zionists prove he is an imbecile by running away from me & not even telling us --- Whose land did Israel steal?

This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.
Wow, that was some missionary work coming from you.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Which has absolutely everything to do with Israel and the Jewish right to have their own Independent Nation after 1700 of endless persecution by Christianity, because someone has to be blamed for Jesus' death and make those Jews understand that Christianity has "superseded" Judaism.

And of course, dear old Islam, a total copycat of Christianity because of Christianity's need to "spread the word". And Mohammad did not like the word and created a second hell for Jews (Thank you Christianity) by saying that his Islam now superseded BOTH Judaism and Christianity, and that both had to convert, but if not.....they would be "protected" by Islam. Just a little taxing here and there.

The two ideologies, they are not religions, are farces which dare to tell Judaism that 1800 years of Judaism before Christianity and 2400 years of Judaism before Islam do not count, that they have lost their way and both are going to "fight for the poor Jewish soul".....until they come to Jesus.....or Allah. (If they are not all killed by the endless lunatics who say that they are peaceful and the Jews are the ones "deserving what they get".

This is the short version of history for those who do not care about History at all.

I care about history, and just in case this needs to be stated, I'm completely against persecution or injustice toward anyone. I don't expect you to accept this, but I'll say it anyway, because you brought up some things that are important to address. Mere religion is not the same thing as actual faith in Christ, a faith that is transformative. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, that means nothing if the "fruit" says something very different. Yes, horrible things have happened throughout history, under the banner of "God" / religion, but the mistake people make is equating those things with that religion, when it goes directly against the teachings of said religion.

Anyone who blames the Jews for Jesus' death and persecutes them because of that doesn't understand the Gospel at all, and therefore it's safe to say they are a probably a Christian in name only. Jesus died WILLINGLY, the bible says that clearly (John 10:18), so it is wrong or spiritually ignorant to put the blame on a particular group and hate them for it.

In regard to your last paragraph... I don't want to be presumptuous, so I hope you don't mind if I just ask you this, but are you an atheist? Or a Jewish believer?

Last edited:
This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Which has absolutely everything to do with Israel and the Jewish right to have their own Independent Nation after 1700 of endless persecution by Christianity, because someone has to be blamed for Jesus' death and make those Jews understand that Christianity has "superseded" Judaism.

And of course, dear old Islam, a total copycat of Christianity because of Christianity's need to "spread the word". And Mohammad did not like the word and created a second hell for Jews (Thank you Christianity) by saying that his Islam now superseded BOTH Judaism and Christianity, and that both had to convert, but if not.....they would be "protected" by Islam. Just a little taxing here and there.

The two ideologies, they are not religions, are farces which dare to tell Judaism that 1800 years of Judaism before Christianity and 2400 years of Judaism before Islam do not count, that they have lost their way and both are going to "fight for the poor Jewish soul".....until they come to Jesus.....or Allah. (If they are not all killed by the endless lunatics who say that they are peaceful and the Jews are the ones "deserving what they get".

This is the short version of history for those who do not care about History at all.

I care about history, and just in case this needs to be stated, I'm completely against persecution or injustice toward anyone. I don't expect you to accept this, but I'll say it anyway, because you brought up some things that are important to address. Mere religion is not the same thing as actual faith in Christ, a faith that is transformative. Anyone can claim to be a Christian, that means nothing if the "fruit" says something very different. Yes, horrible things have happened throughout history, under the banner of "God" / religion, but the mistake people make is equating those things with that religion, when it goes directly against the teachings of said religion.

Anyone who blames the Jews for Jesus' death and persecutes them because of that doesn't understand the Gospel at all, and therefore it's safe to say they are a probably a Christian in name only. Jesus died WILLINGLY, the bible says that clearly (John 10:18), so it is wrong or spiritually ignorant to put the blame on a particular group and hate them for it.

In regard to your last paragraph... I don't want to be presumptuous, so I hope you don't mind if I just ask you this, but are you an atheist? Or a Jewish believer?

It's all about da Joos!

Simple.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

It's all about da Joos!

Simple.

??? Is that what you got out of my post? lolol. No, I'm definitely not one of those.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

It's all about da Joos!

Simple.

??? Is that what you got out of my post? lolol. No, I'm definitely not one of those.

I didn't even read your post.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

It's all about da Joos!

Simple.

Oh, ok. I got notified that you replied to me, but if it was to him, never mind.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

It's all about da Joos!

Simple.

Oh, ok. I got notified that you replied to me, but if it was to him, never mind.

It was a general comment.

Israel seems to be defined by the Palestinian issue. Only in that context is it discussed.

after a couple thousand years living in Europe among white folks whatever was middle eastern about "ashkenazi" Jews were bred out of them so they just ended up a different strain of white European with big noses and a persecution complex.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Have a question; The Church has taught Anti Semitism for so long teaching that the Jews are to blame for Jesus death yet isn’t that the same reason you believe he was put on this earth? Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)
Hypocrisy? That’s an understatement.

This is interesting.

Is "Israeli" a Nationality?
According to international law, Israeli citizens are Israeli nationals having Israeli nationality so the nationality exists. But an ongoing debate in Israeli politics is whether an Israeli nationality exists in a "deeper" sense. Does an Israeli nationality exist, distinct from a Jewish or Palestinian nationality?

Domestic Israeli law does not recognize an Israeli nationality.[9][better source needed] Citizens are registered along mostly ethnic affiliations, the main ones being Jewish, Arab, Druze and Circassian but foreign nationalities such as Egyptian, Georgian and Russian are also allowed. This registration was imprinted on Israeli identity card, which citizens are required to carry at all times under the field le'om (לאום) the Hebrew word for "nationality" or "ethnic affiliation."

Two lawsuits have been brought forward by citizens requesting to have their nationality registered as "Israeli" to the Supreme Court. Both times the request have been denied. The first of which was by human rights advocate and psychologist Georges Tamarin in 1971 who carried a plea to the Supreme Court to have his nationality identification as Jew changed to Israeli. A unanimous court ruled against him arguing that "there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people."
[emphasis added]

In 2010, retired computational linguist professor Uzi Ornan, head of the I am an Israeli movement, and other Israeli scholars such as Joseph Agassi lead a lawsuit challenging this system, demanding to have their affiliation listed as "Israeli."[11] The request, ostensibly about the existence of an "Israeli nationality," was in 2013 denied by the Supreme Court, citing concerns about preserving the Jewish character of the Israeli State.[12]
Israeli citizenship law - Wikipedia
A unanimous court ruled against him arguing that "there is no Israeli nation separate from the Jewish people." That implies non Jews are not Israeli nationals. More than implies, flat out states it. Oh well, bring on the Bantustans...

Last edited:

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Have a question; The Church has taught Anti Semitism for so long teaching that the Jews are to blame for Jesus death yet isn’t that the same reason you believe he was put on this earth? Doesn’t the Church teach Jesus teaches forgiveness? ( in this case there isn’t anything to forgive)

Almost all of the important figures in the story of Jesus were ethnically Jewish. It is not "preaching antisemitism" to say that some Jews chose not to adopt the new faith. It's the truth. Duh.

Yet here you are a couple thousand years later still bellyaching about the treatment Jews received at the hands of fucking medieval Christians, lecturing about "forgiveness" and hypocrisy.

There are other things about Israel, would you believe.

The tax system
Healthcare
Municipal matters
Traffic
Universities
Scientific research
TV shows
Rock concerts

Just like other countries. :08621:

Even the weather forecast. :04:

The population of Israel is just eight million people. There are 14.5 million Jews in the world, out of a total population of 7.5 billion people. Israel’s area is approximately 20,000 km2 out of Earth’s total landmass of 510,000,000 km2. So why are we always in the news? What is the source of the world’s obsession with Israel and the Jews? I propose two answers – one new and the other one, old.

Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations singled out the obsession and unfairness during her maiden speech at the UN. “So many events take place around the world, and we are only discussing Israel! This is a double-standard. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hezbollah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. This prejudice approach bears no relationship to reality”.

It's a Devil thing. Satan is "the god of this present world." As Jesus would say about the Jew haters, "forgive them, they know not what they do."

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Almost all of the important figures in the story of Jesus were ethnically Jewish. It is not "preaching antisemitism" to say that some Jews chose not to adopt the new faith. It's the truth. Duh.

Yet here you are a couple thousand years later still bellyaching about the treatment Jews received at the hands of fucking medieval Christians, lecturing about "forgiveness" and hypocrisy.

You know better than the Jews themselves?

The population of Israel is just eight million people. There are 14.5 million Jews in the world, out of a total population of 7.5 billion people. Israel’s area is approximately 20,000 km2 out of Earth’s total landmass of 510,000,000 km2. So why are we always in the news? What is the source of the world’s obsession with Israel and the Jews? I propose two answers – one new and the other one, old.

Nikki Haley, the US Ambassador to the United Nations singled out the obsession and unfairness during her maiden speech at the UN. “So many events take place around the world, and we are only discussing Israel! This is a double-standard. The Security Council is supposed to discuss how to maintain international peace and security. But at our meeting on the Middle East, the discussion was not about Hezbollah’s illegal build-up of rockets in Lebanon. It was not about the money and weapons Iran provides to terrorists. It was not about how we defeat ISIS. It was not about how we hold Bashar al-Assad accountable for the slaughter of hundreds and thousands of civilians. No, instead, the meeting focused on criticizing Israel, the one true democracy in the Middle East. This prejudice approach bears no relationship to reality”.

It's a Devil thing. Satan is "the god of this present world." As Jesus would say about the Jew haters, "forgive them, they know not what they do."

What does he say about heathens and non-believers who blaspheme the christian faith? Does that behavior get a pass if the person claims to be jewish or naw?

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

You know better than the Jews themselves?

Facts don't change depending on what religion you were born into.

Forum List

Back