Why the obsession with Israel? Heaven knows.

We all know why the obsession exists. We just don't want to say it.

It makes the obsessed look a little sleazy.

Those that hate Jews and hate Israel are the lowest forms of filth on the planet.
We all know why the obsession exists. We just don't want to say it.

It makes the obsessed look a little sleazy.

Those that hate Jews and hate Israel are the lowest forms of filth on the planet.

They have been lied to.

Hey Sunni Man

The land you're living on was "stolen" from native-Americans. When are you going to give your land and home to a native and move back to your ancestral homeland?

I think that you don't have a problem with land theft, you have a problem with Jewish "land theft".

In actuality, of course, the land that makes up Israel was taken from the Ottomans when they lost WW1. As you know, the land was divided and numerous nations were created from that land. So, no, nothing was "stolen" from the Arabs living in 1948 Israel.

Ultimately, the issue isn't land, the issue is Arab bigots not wanting to live next to Jews.

Whose land was it that Israel stole?
iu

Ultimately, the issue isn't land, the issue is Arab bigots not wanting to live next to Jews.
Arabs have live with jews for thousands of years.

In fact, jews would seek out arab lands, such as they did for 800 years in Spain. because the arabs would protect them from the barbaric, murdering Christians. ... :cool:

Arabs have live with jews for thousands of years.

In fact, jews would seek out arab lands, such as they did for 800 years in Spain. because the arabs would protect them from the barbaric, murdering Christians. ... :cool:

I'm talking about the here-and-now. Yea, not ALL Arabs hate Jews.

Palestinian leadership doesn't want peace with Israel because they need the donations from western liberals so that they can live the high life in places like Qatar. Why are you so hard on Israel but give the corrupt Palestinian leadership a pass?

Why are you so hard on Israel but give the corrupt Palestinian leadership a pass?
Israel doesn't want peace and never has.

In fact, Israel has never declared its official borders. That way the criminal state can keep chipping away at its neighbors land, with the end goal of expanding into a much larger Greater Israel. ... :cool:

In fact, Israel has never declared its official borders. That way the criminal state can keep chipping away at its neighbors land, with the end goal of expanding into a much larger Greater Israel. ... :cool:

I agree with Israel. The so-called "two-state solution" ship sailed long ago. The best thing that can happen is for all of the West Bank to be absorbed into greater Israel. The best thing that can happen for the Arabs living there is to be governed by Israel and not the PA.

But let me ask you again. Why do you give the corrupt Palestinian leadership a pass?

This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.

But let me ask you again. Why do you give the corrupt Palestinian leadership a pass?
Everyone knows they are corrupt, but it's what the people are stuck with.

Israel holds all the cards and rules the game.

The palestinian leadership are basically puppets controlled by Israel. .. :cool:

Some goofy converts to Islamism will float these kinds of silly conspiracy theories.

This feud has been going on for thousands of years, if one wants to go to the root of it, you can read about it in bible.

It's sad how much hate and division there is, on both sides, and even among Christians, people want to take "sides." I think many Christians forget that we are supposed to love all people, even our enemies. Yes, we should hate evil, but when it comes to people, my view is that both sides need Jesus. :) I have a heart for Jews AND Muslims. And I love seeing testimonies of either Jews or Muslims coming to Christ. But I guess I'm off topic here.

As for the question of the thread, I have a theory on why. Well, it's not really MY theory, but it's something I believe. But it would take a while to explain, so I'll try to put it into writing and get back to this later.
Wow, that was some missionary work coming from you.

Come on Jews!!
Come on Muslims!!

COME TO JESUS!!!!!

Which has absolutely everything to do with Israel and the Jewish right to have their own Independent Nation after 1700 of endless persecution by Christianity, because someone has to be blamed for Jesus' death and make those Jews understand that Christianity has "superseded" Judaism.

And of course, dear old Islam, a total copycat of Christianity because of Christianity's need to "spread the word". And Mohammad did not like the word and created a second hell for Jews (Thank you Christianity) by saying that his Islam now superseded BOTH Judaism and Christianity, and that both had to convert, but if not.....they would be "protected" by Islam. Just a little taxing here and there.

The two ideologies, they are not religions, are farces which dare to tell Judaism that 1800 years of Judaism before Christianity and 2400 years of Judaism before Islam do not count, that they have lost their way and both are going to "fight for the poor Jewish soul".....until they come to Jesus.....or Allah. (If they are not all killed by the endless lunatics who say that they are peaceful and the Jews are the ones "deserving what they get".

This is the short version of history for those who do not care about History at all.

Forum List

Back