Why the NHS is in crisis

Of course Tainted Tommy is petitioning his MP for a tripling of NHS (tax) rates to better conditions! And, whilst waiting for that to happen, is voluntarily donating 50% of his/her/its income to NHS in an effort to assist.

Thank You, Tommy!

Theresa May Refuses To Accept Government Responsible For Nurses Using Food Banks | The Huffington Post

The tories are starving it of funds.

Nurses have had below inflation pay rises every year that the tories have been in government and are now using food banks to feed themselves.

Qualified nurses needing charity.

I've been in threads where you've supported immigration because it meant that you could pay nurse's less, to the benefit of the NHS.

Now you want more wages for them, now that you found a way to blame a Tory?

LOL!!!

Theresa May Refuses To Accept Government Responsible For Nurses Using Food Banks | The Huffington Post

Nurses have had below inflation pay rises every year that the tories have been in government and are now using food banks to feed themselves.

I've been in threads where you've supported immigration because it meant that you could pay nurse's less, to the benefit of the NHS.

LOL!!!
You are making that up.I support immigration because the NHS would be dead without it.

Show me the threads you lying bastard.

LOL!!!
You are making that up.I support immigration because the NHS would be dead without it.

That does not contradict what I said.

My point stands.

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

My point stands.

LOL!!!
Show me the thread dickhead.

LOL!!!

My point stands.

LOL!!!

Why? We are both in agreement that you support immigration because it gives you low paid nurses for NHS.

That was my point, and you don't disagree.

Also, fuck you.

LOL!!!

My point stands.

LOL!!!

He can't, this is his shtick. That "I said some shit and it still 'stands'" is his standard line for all occasions. He can't support it mind you, it just somehow "stands".

LOL!!!

My point stands.

LOL!!!

He can't, this is his shtick. That "I said some shit and it still 'stands'" is his standard line for all occasions. He can't support it mind you, it just somehow "stands".
Well I know he is a racist fuck but this is weak even by a childs standard.

LOL!!!

My point stands.

LOL!!!

Well I know he is a racist fuck but this is weak even by a childs standard.
That's probably how he should be taken, as a child.

Cut some worthless ADmins then and pay the people delivering the care
Yeah, that's how it goes down isn't it.

Yeah, that's how it goes down isn't it.[/QUOT
Admin bloat is endemic in govt.......as libs would say why do hate nurses

Never see that in the corporate world do ya.

Never see that in the corporate world do ya.
CORP earn their money and if they choose to piss it away on bloat its their money.......

and a little bit more for YOU Tommy . muslim nurses and doctors are not held to the best hygiene rules and practices because of their imported religions Tommy . Muslim staff escape NHS hygiene rule --- so , obvioulsly they aren't worth more money and should probably be sent back to their third world homelands rather than being allowed to practice on first world westerners in western lands Tommy !!

Last edited:

Exactly. There are more managers than beds in the NHS!

New Topics

Forum List

Back