Why the massive push to vaccinate everyone, even kids?

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL when it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?

I hope I dont regret this but what ulterior motive could there possibly be? At worst the simply dont know what the fuck they are talking about. At best you dont catch shit like polio and other diseases you get vaxxed for as a child.

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. Colleges are requiring proof of vaccination from college students. What happens if you were vaccinated 6 months ago? Or a year ago? We are hearing of SURGES of cases based on the Delta variant, the Delta plus variant, the Lambda variant and tomorrow it will be some other Greek letter variant. Yet I look at the Covid numbers for my county, my state, my country and the world and all the numbers are very low.

So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"? There are many reported side effects now especially in young adults. Wasn't there something called the Hippocratic Oath that states the first goal of medicine is "Do no harm"? What are we doing here?

I suspect that the enormous pressure to vax vax vax is coming from our lovely money hungry drug companies who have bazillions of vials of vaccine in the pipeline. They are terrified that they are going to eat a lot of their product when Covid goes away. So they put pressure on the legislators and doctors who they've paid off, and they in turn put pressure on institutions and media to get the message out VAX VAX VAX!!!!

But that is just cynical me. I think the track record for the drug companies and the food companies and big tech companies is ABYSMAL when it comes to caring for the rights of the little guy. They care about M-O-N-E-Y and P-O-W-E-R.

So what do you think? Is this vaccination push for our own good or is there an ulterior motive?
It's clearly connected to the recently released info on UFOs. They're in on it. Somehow.
Jesus christ.

They are trying to kill off as many as they can. The goal is half of us all gone from the earth...world over. De population.
Dont you think they would just give you something in your food supply instead?
That will be next, probably. If they don't get ALL jabbed...maybe in the water. Or food. No tellin'.

What is REALLY suspicious is....the vax makers CANNOT BE SUED if their vax kills or maims ya.

J&J is pushing the hell out of theirs...and they are the ones that gave all those women cervical cancer with their damn powder..and KNEW about it for years.

Nope. Those who want it and trust it..fine. Just don't try to FORCE me to do it.

Parents are lining up to get their 4 and 5 year olds vaccinated. So what is this about? Is it really about keeping us "safe"?

Here's all the data that REALLY matters, Mike:

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 12.00.23 AM.png

Deaths and illnesses from Covid from birth to 14 years old, even 24 years old is statistically INSIGNIFICANT. Even on paper. In the real world, it is laughable. If you are under 65, your risks are rather limited. Under 55 years old, your risks are pretty small.

They are trying to kill off as many as they can. The goal is half of us all gone from the earth...world over. De population.
Dont you think they would just give you something in your food supply instead?
That will be next, probably. If they don't get ALL jabbed...maybe in the water. Or food. No tellin'.

What is REALLY suspicious is....the vax makers CANNOT BE SUED if their vax kills or maims ya.

J&J is pushing the hell out of theirs...and they are the ones that gave all those women cervical cancer with their damn powder..and KNEW about it for years.

Nope. Those who want it and trust it..fine. Just don't try to FORCE me to do it.
"If they don't get ALL jabbed...maybe in the water. Or food. No tellin'."

I can tell you from experience that if they were trying to kill people off they would do it through the food supply first. Thats way easier than hoping someone comes to get a shot when they already know alot of people wont even take a flu shot.

If you idiots would get your shots you would stop producing variants. If the virus has no breeding ground it can't mutate.

I hope I dont regret this but what ulterior motive could there possibly be?
"The essence of power is the ability to define someone's reality and make them live according to that definition as if it is a definition of their own choosing."
--Wade Nobles

You mean, you don't know?

It's not hard, they want the coronavirus deaths to go down to acceptable levels.

You mean, you don't know?

It's not hard, they want the coronavirus deaths to go down to acceptable levels.
Thats...thats....thats too easy.

Occam's Razor

Do you analyze coronavirus death statistics? I read them everyday. They look really low to me, so what exactly is "acceptable"?

Yeah, they look really low with people getting the vaccine, people wearing masks etc.

Right now there's about 350 deaths a day. 350*365 = 127,750.

That's DOUBLE the average rate for the flu. And this is the summer.

So, clearly people think acceptable might be more flu death rates.

If you idiots would get your shots you would stop producing variants. If the virus has no breeding ground it can't mutate.
The Spanish flu has a new name... It's now called... The flu.

A compliance test to see how it would be possible to create a world government and who would be most likely to resist. If they can convince the masses to stick themselves with poison....they can convince them to do just about anything.

JO

Forum List

Back