Why the anti-Russian hysteria??

You angry little guy, you.
All you do is lie.
Okay, I'll play along.

Point out the lies. I have a ton 'o posts from which you can choose.

Knock it out of the park. Back up your words.
I just did. How far up your ass does it need to go for you to see it? You're playing with yourself thinking it looks smart. You lost your shit long ago, you aren't fooling anyone.
So that's the best you can do. Call someone a liar and avoid the opportunity to prove it.

I guess that makes you a good Trumpster.

Well done, very impressive.
The words are still there. Seems pretty good to me. Well done, you represent dishonest kunts very well. A Trumpster? Wow, that really hammers home your scholarly persona.

However, you failed to adequately address what made you bleed from your whatever.

"So you believe the revelations of Democrat corruption influenced the election? If so who's fault is it really? The guy that spilled the beans? Libs love whistle blowers when it suits them."
Just more of your personal insults and name-calling.

You call me a liar and you run when confronted for proof.

You're a coward and you have no honor.

Russia has been apart of European culture for centuries; and by extension American culture. They share many western values and western history.

Russia is a huge country with vast untapped resources. It would be to our benefit to continue to cultivate and implement various trade deals and business partnerships with the Russian government.

Russia has been our friend and ally before; specifically during WWll and after the fall of the Berlin wall and deserves a place at our table.

The current hardline stance by some members of the U.S. government, and subsequent witch hunt, is nothing but partisan politics run amuck.

Pres. Trump has intimated that Russia's correct position should be as our close friend, not our enemy.

I fail to see why anyone would disagree with that? ..... :cool:

The Russians were good friends to the democrats in the 80s and 90s when ted kennedy tried to get them to help him defeat Reagan......now, when they need to attack Trump, they pretend not to know who the Russians are....

All you do is lie.
Okay, I'll play along.

I just did. How far up your ass does it need to go for you to see it? You're playing with yourself thinking it looks smart. You lost your shit long ago, you aren't fooling anyone.
So that's the best you can do. Call someone a liar and avoid the opportunity to prove it.

The words are still there. Seems pretty good to me. Well done, you represent dishonest kunts very well. A Trumpster? Wow, that really hammers home your scholarly persona.

However, you failed to adequately address what made you bleed from your whatever.

"So you believe the revelations of Democrat corruption influenced the election? If so who's fault is it really? The guy that spilled the beans? Libs love whistle blowers when it suits them."

Oh fuck you you pretentious prick. Your lies are still there. You try to play cutesy and above it all all the time while hurling some of the most polemic shit on the board. For example:

I'll leaving the knowing everything part to partisans on both ends, they both claim to have a lock on The Truth.

Who claimed that? It's a lie. It's just you slinging shit at everyone that doesn't agree with you. That was in response to me saying the Republicans weren't playing the same games in the election so your point about just one side being hacked is moot. The examples I gave was true, you couldn't deal with it so you did that instead.

Those are delightful Breitbart-inspired conspiracy theories, but they have zero value.

What an asshole statement. That's not personal? I don't even read the site. You lied.

Then you said:

I'm neither, you just pull your "facts" right out of your ass. That's not personal? The only one you are fooling is yourself.

Russia has been our friend and ally before; specifically during WWll and after the fall of the Berlin wall and deserves a place at our table.

The current hardline stance by some members of the U.S. government, and subsequent witch hunt, is nothing but partisan politics run amuck.

Pres. Trump has intimated that Russia's correct position should be as our close friend, not our enemy.

Russia's Greatest Generation saved us from the Third Reich. Today's Russians saved us from the Hillareich.

Okay, I'll play along.

Oh fuck you you pretentious prick. Your lies are still there. You try to play cutesy and above it all all the time while hurling some of the most polemic shit on the board. For example:

I'll leaving the knowing everything part to partisans on both ends, they both claim to have a lock on The Truth.

Who claimed that? It's a lie. It's just you slinging shit at everyone that doesn't agree with you. That was in response to me saying the Republicans weren't playing the same games in the election so your point about just one side being hacked is moot. The examples I gave was true, you couldn't deal with it so you did that instead.

Those are delightful Breitbart-inspired conspiracy theories, but they have zero value.

What an asshole statement. That's not personal? I don't even read the site. You lied.

Then you said:

I'm neither, you just pull your "facts" right out of your ass. That's not personal? The only one you are fooling is yourself.
You clearly don't understand the difference between stating fact and stating opinion.

There is no one more pretentious than a hardcore partisan ideologue.

Get back to me when I actually lie, coward. I won't hold my breath.

Then you said:

You clearly don't understand the difference between stating fact and stating opinion.

Like I said, you have zero value. You make statements that are untrue and when called on it play coy, like a little girl, and say they're just opinions.

Then you said:

Like I said, you have zero value. You make statements that are untrue and when called on it play coy, like a little girl, and say they're just opinions.
I clearly have value to you, since my posts are important enough to make you squeal pretty much every day.

Bitch, bitch, bitch. Complain, complain, complain.

The effort you put into minimizing my value is one of life's delightful little ironies.

Put me on ignore, or stop posting to me, if my opinions cause you such TRAUMA.

Ronald Reagan knew the Russian government is not America's friend.
The great American people know the Russian government is not our friend.
Jake you keep bringing up Pres. Reagan.

News flash: Reagan and the USSR have been in the graveyard of history for decades.

Things have changed. Russia is now a democracy like us. And should be treated as a good friend, not an enemy. ..... :cool:

Russia has been apart of European culture for centuries; and by extension American culture. They share many western values and western history.

Russia is a huge country with vast untapped resources. It would be to our benefit to continue to cultivate and implement various trade deals and business partnerships with the Russian government.

It's better than Islamophbia, right Sunni?

So, you think it would be OK for a US candidate for President to collude with the Russians to interfere with out elections?

The Russians were good friends to the democrats in the 80s and 90s when ted kennedy tried to get them to help him defeat Reagan......now, when they need to attack Trump, they pretend not to know who the Russians are....
You are lying again. There is no proof abut this Kennedy action & fact check organizations say it was false.

So, you think it would be OK for a US candidate for President to collude with the Russians to interfere with out elections?
Not to worry.... there is zero evidence that happened. .... :cool:
We need an investigation. We already have lies from many in the Trump campaign. Secret meetings. Trump campaign caught talking to the Russians. Obama puts sanctions on Russia, Flynn talks to the Russians about sanctions. Russians decide not to retaliate.

'INVESTIGATE. What the fuck are you dipsticks afraid of here.

Ronald Reagan knew the Russian government is not America's friend.
The great American people know the Russian government is not our friend.
Jake you keep bringing up Pres. Reagan.

News flash: Reagan and the USSR have been in the graveyard of history for decades.

Things have changed. Russia is now a democracy like us. And should be treated as a good friend, not an enemy. ..... :cool:
You bring up the Dems sixty years ago as if that is important, yet in this case, the Russkieas have been our enemies since 1948 right up to the moment I post this.

Trump conspired with the Russians, Comrade Sunni Man.

Forum List

Back